Supervisor Trey
First Prev
of 7
Next Last
Missy

Port Republic, VA

#1 Oct 22, 2012
I met this man for the first time this weekend and think he is just about the handsomest and sexiest man I've met in Buchanan County. I've not been living here long and I don't have family from Buchanan County so I don't know a lot about the locals. Is Mr. Adkins married or involved with a significant other? I hope not. I talked with him but of course this subject didn't come up.
Shaft

Pikeville, KY

#2 Oct 25, 2012
He's gay.
Voter

Red Jacket, WV

#3 Oct 26, 2012
Shaft wrote:
He's gay.
Jealousy is an evil disease, it really is. Dont hate, congraulate as trey has done more in what little time he has been in office then terry done in his whole term. I dont care if trey is gay, a tranvestite, and is going to annual faggot fest rallies he has already done enough to earn my vote again
well

Grundy, VA

#4 Oct 26, 2012
if he was gay then why does the newspapers keep talking about his girlfriend working for the county you dumbazz people he probly gets off on knowing how jealous you are of him you dumbazz
Really

Ransom, KY

#5 Oct 27, 2012
Voter wrote:
<quoted text>
Jealousy is an evil disease, it really is. Dont hate, congraulate as trey has done more in what little time he has been in office then terry done in his whole term. I dont care if trey is gay, a tranvestite, and is going to annual faggot fest rallies he has already done enough to earn my vote again
Its great to be family.
Really

Ransom, KY

#6 Oct 27, 2012
Voter wrote:
<quoted text>
Just what has Trey done since he got elected?Give us a list of his acomplishments.
cry cry

Grundy, VA

#7 Oct 27, 2012
Really wrote:
<quoted text>Just what has Trey done since he got elected?Give us a list of his acomplishments.
well he is doing the walk bridge at the middle school i read in the paper were he is getting a resque squad in hurley he cleaned up all the weeds and trees at the schools just to name a few. what i would like is for you to name just one thing that your fan terry hall did in 4 long years treys just been in that job 10 month and has did more than terry did in 4 years so please just tell me one big thing terry hall did/
Josephine MacIntyre

United States

#8 Oct 27, 2012
Voter wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds like you know him well. I had heard the other things about him but never knew he was going to those rallies. I'm like you, he's earned my vote even if he's gay and a tranvestite like you said.
Terrance

United States

#9 Oct 27, 2012
cry cry wrote:
<quoted text>
well he is doing the walk bridge at the middle school i read in the paper were he is getting a resque squad in hurley he cleaned up all the weeds and trees at the schools just to name a few. what i would like is for you to name just one thing that your fan terry hall did in 4 long years treys just been in that job 10 month and has did more than terry did in 4 years so please just tell me one big thing terry hall did/
Where would that walk bridge be going to? Sorry Trey Obama but Terry did build that. I've named just one thing Terry Hall did just like you asked. Want me to name more?
sara

Pikeville, KY

#10 Oct 27, 2012
Terrance wrote:
<quoted text>
Where would that walk bridge be going to? Sorry Trey Obama but Terry did build that. I've named just one thing Terry Hall did just like you asked. Want me to name more?
Terry didnt build crap. Back last winter Trey kept the roads cleared and just not long ago when it was flooding Trey was out in that checking on people making sure everyone was alright. So yes continue with your list of what Terry did because i cant remember nothing.Oh before i forget just like to thank Trey for buying all the uniforms for the cheerleaders and football players to. I dont care what he does in his bedroom or who he does it with hes got my vote. Unlike Terry Trey's hands are not tied. So i will let you continue with your list.
Terrance

United States

#11 Oct 28, 2012
sara wrote:
<quoted text>Terry didnt build crap. Back last winter Trey kept the roads cleared and just not long ago when it was flooding Trey was out in that checking on people making sure everyone was alright. So yes continue with your list of what Terry did because i cant remember nothing.Oh before i forget just like to thank Trey for buying all the uniforms for the cheerleaders and football players to. I dont care what he does in his bedroom or who he does it with hes got my vote. Unlike Terry Trey's hands are not tied. So i will let you continue with your list.
Where did the money come from to buy those uniforms? Not from his own pockets but from the taxpayer's pockets. Should do away with those slush funds cause maybe he'll dole out tax money to your group but not mine cause he don't like me. You sheeple got to know your thanking the supervisors for giving out your tax money not out of their own pockets.
Terrance

United States

#12 Oct 28, 2012
Treys hands aint tied but their probably gonna be cuffed soon.
curious

Grundy, VA

#13 Oct 28, 2012
sara wrote:
<quoted text>Terry didnt build crap. Back last winter Trey kept the roads cleared and just not long ago when it was flooding Trey was out in that checking on people making sure everyone was alright. So yes continue with your list of what Terry did because i cant remember nothing.Oh before i forget just like to thank Trey for buying all the uniforms for the cheerleaders and football players to. I dont care what he does in his bedroom or who he does it with hes got my vote. Unlike Terry Trey's hands are not tied. So i will let you continue with your list.
I thought Trey Used county funds to buy cheerleaders uniforms but not football players? If that's true it sure looks bad considering his fav aunt Lynn has those two granddaughters in cheerleading. I'm glad the cheerleaders finally got something but it still looks awful convenient for Treys family.
poor baby

Grundy, VA

#14 Oct 28, 2012
curious wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought Trey Used county funds to buy cheerleaders uniforms but not football players? If that's true it sure looks bad considering his fav aunt Lynn has those two granddaughters in cheerleading. I'm glad the cheerleaders finally got something but it still looks awful convenient for Treys family.
Trey paid for every cheerleading team also give the little league football players money paid for the high school football teams cleats also gave the varsity basketball $8,400.00 dollars i guess he has family on all these teams to you dumbazz also Trey is building the walkbridge at the school or if Terry is building it then Trey must have let him use his exivator to build it with again dumbazz
Terrance2

Grundy, VA

#15 Oct 28, 2012
Terrance wrote:
<quoted text>
Where did the money come from to buy those uniforms? Not from his own pockets but from the taxpayer's pockets. Should do away with those slush funds cause maybe he'll dole out tax money to your group but not mine cause he don't like me. You sheeple got to know your thanking the supervisors for giving out your tax money not out of their own pockets.
And black topping his families driveway. About 1/2 mile of black top with tax payer's money. What is wrong with elected people around here? It is your money that is being spent, not his.
on the real

Grundy, VA

#16 Oct 28, 2012
poor baby wrote:
Trey paid for every cheerleading team also givethe little league football players money paid forthe high school football teams cleats also gavethe varsity basketball $8,400.00 dollars i guess he has familyon allthese teams to you dumbazz also Trey is buildingthe walkbridge atthe school or if Terry is building itthen Trey must have let him use his exivator to build it with again dumbazz
Im not the one that said anything about the bridge it was "Terrance" but since you brought me into the subject of the bridge let me add this. If Trey ever spends a dollar out of his own pocket and not get some benefit you be sure and let me know. He will get a huge tax right off for it. He know's if he dont do that he would have to give it to IRS. You said he gave the little league football players money. What was the money used on? Also be smart enough to look at the IP address to know who said what. When you make a comment, you address it as if its the same person righting evey post.
on the real

Grundy, VA

#17 Oct 28, 2012
I am "curious" just so you know "cry baby"
sara

Pikeville, KY

#18 Oct 29, 2012
Terrance wrote:
<quoted text>
Why dont he like you because it sounds like you dont like him. Sounds like you dont want our children to have anything, im sure glad we got a good supervisor that sees that our children are important.
sara

Pikeville, KY

#19 Oct 29, 2012
on the real wrote:
<quoted text>Im not the one that said anything about the bridge it was "Terrance" but since you brought me into the subject of the bridge let me add this. If Trey ever spends a dollar out of his own pocket and not get some benefit you be sure and let me know. He will get a huge tax right off for it. He know's if he dont do that he would have to give it to IRS. You said he gave the little league football players money. What was the money used on? Also be smart enough to look at the IP address to know who said what. When you make a comment, you address it as if its the same person righting evey post.
Well i for one is glad that he would rather put the bridge in and buy our children uniforms than give it to the irs. you people are just stupid with these comments. only post ive wrote is the ones with sara on them so get smart yourself.
sara

Pikeville, KY

#20 Oct 29, 2012
Terrance wrote:
Treys hands aint tied but their probably gonna be cuffed soon.
You can continue with your list of all the things Terry done while he was our supervisor. I bet you cant name anything.lol.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hurley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Name the biggest drunk in Hurley (Feb '10) 3 hr Who knows 35
House fires in Hurley (Jun '17) 15 hr In the know 11
Blankenship or blankinshit (Mar '16) Wed Interesting 26
What is going on at hurley elementary I like th... Apr 19 Whatever 16
Adam Smith Apr 18 Fresh chicken 1
Earl Estep and/or Family? Did you know him? Apr 18 Angeleyes 2
Want to find my kin Apr 16 Sheena new 1

Hurley Jobs

Personal Finance

Hurley Mortgages