who is the all time best girl/guy bas...

who is the all time best girl/guy basketball player from hurley

Posted in the Hurley Forum

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
ur thought

Grand Rapids, MI

#1 Jan 29, 2010
???
who cares

Grundy, VA

#2 Jan 30, 2010
ur thought wrote:
???
Dustin Waynick will be!!!
I think

Greenville, SC

#3 Jan 30, 2010
Candi Justus or Amanda Broyles
rebelette

Grand Rapids, MI

#4 Jan 30, 2010
i say fur the girls it would be terri hurley/dee charles/shelia tester...class of 84

fur the boys chris justus...class of 82
i know

Grundy, VA

#5 Jan 30, 2010
Dee Charles
No Doubt

Richlands, VA

#6 Jan 30, 2010
Absolutely!! Some of the Best!!!
Dee Charles
Terry Hurley
Sheila Tester
Chris Justus
i agree

Grand Rapids, MI

#7 Feb 1, 2010
dee charles and chria justus
Scoop

United States

#8 Feb 2, 2010
James Mounts and Terry Hurley
gfjjvjvjnv

Grundy, VA

#9 Feb 2, 2010
Austin Cooper and Larry Burks.
gosh

Grundy, VA

#10 Feb 3, 2010
gfjjvjvjnv wrote:
Austin Cooper and Larry Burks.
now that's funny. hehehe
gfjjvjvjnv

Grundy, VA

#11 Feb 3, 2010
gosh wrote:
<quoted text>
now that's funny. hehehe
Oh, whatever!
ONE WHO KNOWS

Brownsburg, VA

#12 Feb 3, 2010
Terry Hurley- Girk
Streach Mounts- Boy
baby boy

Grundy, VA

#13 Feb 3, 2010
Dustin Waynick will be the best to ever play at Hurley by the time he graduates. BAR NONE
Black Mamba

Gallatin, TN

#14 Feb 6, 2010
baby boy wrote:
Dustin Waynick will be the best to ever play at Hurley by the time he graduates. BAR NONE
A very good possibility. You can never teach size. If Hurley goes deep in the state over the next few years, he will be the main reason. The Cooper boys are good, but guards can be shut down. If Waynick rounds out his game and he will as he gets older, they could make a run at the state title by the time he's a senior. Other good ones, Keith Justus, Mark Cooper, Chris Justus, and John Potter. I remember watching Potter against JI Burton in the regionals in 1993. He mad their forwards look like a bunch of chumps and he befuddled them with that quick hook shot. Good feet and hands. He knew how to use his body and being a lefty didn't hurt either.
watches all the games

Keen Mountain, VA

#15 Feb 7, 2010
hurley girls beat haysi saturday the first time hurley has beat haysi in 5years.It was a great game if the girls would not of had so much foul trouble the score would of probably been alot better the girls had a 21point lead by half time then 3 girls were fouled out but alot of that was because of sucky refs. so proud of HURLEY GIRLS our girls would have a great team if some of the girls would play good ball all the time not just now and then.
Lil Chicken

AOL

#16 Feb 7, 2010
I think wrote:
HAHAHA in there dreams they both suck and shouldnt try playi ne more
yeah

Bluefield, WV

#17 Feb 17, 2010
I think wrote:
candi or chelsey
oOo

Keen Mountain, VA

#18 Feb 17, 2010
chelsey
class of 98

Grundy, VA

#19 Feb 19, 2010
ithough Heather Matney was good could hve stood out more she had play'd 13teen years of ball she was good and had play'd the longest all through school'' from the frist day of school to the last hehe shes a 98 grad
fat girl

Greenville, SC

#20 Feb 19, 2010
i have to agree, if you saw some of the old tapes on Terry Hurley, she was an awesome player and leader....never gave up...kept pounding them and still smile with that little grin and laughed everytime she would score....she had no worries of breaking a nail or sweating or who will she be going out with after the game....she was there on that court for one thing and the rest would have to wait....it was all basketball to her...she even kept the rest of the team on their feet too...like you can do better lets see it....and it was teamwork that won in the end with her leadership....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hurley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Freaks 33 min Big willy 2
Cynthia Hurley 2 hr smh 8
BGH ER Physicians are a joke! (Aug '11) 23 hr 1der 30
This County Needs Help Sat Whistle blower 6
DoubleKwik Sat Susie Q 13
Fruitcake, Egg Nog and Sweet Justice Sat Rudolph 2
fuel assistance (Dec '11) Sat Jackie 41

Hurley Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance