Nathan Jackson
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
meee

Lebanon, VA

#1 Feb 22, 2011
After Nathan told me a bunch of bs ab likin me n all, we did it n then he stoped talkin to me but he gave me herpes, look out. nd i guess under age is his thing
somebody

Keen Mountain, VA

#2 Feb 22, 2011
haha this is great....wish i was on facebook so i could give this a thumbs up LOL
sum1

Cedar Bluff, VA

#3 Feb 23, 2011
wow i guess i better get chkd out i had sex wit him not too long ago
nathan jackson

Pikeville, KY

#4 Feb 24, 2011
i ant got nuttin i kno who this is sayin this so just stop an get over it i have been checked i get check often to make sure so stop with the lies yea i lied to get laid an it worked so get over it if u got anything u got it somewhere else
Katie Dotson

Pikeville, KY

#5 Feb 24, 2011
I dont know who you are who's sayin this shit about Nathan. Yea he lied to me and I got laid. He didnt give me Herpes and damn Im 18 not underage.I dont have herpes and Nathan I apologize for whoever is pretending to be me. I know u dont have anything and all that shit.
nathan jackson

Pikeville, KY

#6 Feb 24, 2011
y dont who ever is sayin this let me kno who u r cause i probley didnt even have sex wit u u probley just mad tht i didnt so grow up a little bit an quit liein on ppl
Amber Allan

Pikeville, KY

#8 Feb 25, 2011
yall need to shut the freak up about nathan jackson having any kind of dieseases. and i know that some nasty ass whore wrote this about him because he prob. seen how nasty you were and cut you off, so shut the freak up about it. cleary if nathan has all these dieseases he wouldnt be gettin ass like he does, so grow the freak up and quit being retarded and immature!!!!!!!!!!
sad

Chesterfield, MO

#9 Feb 25, 2011
Did all of you graduate or are you going to Hurley High School? Its bad enough that you all are having s$$ so young with so many different people, but none of you can spell, im wondering what they are teaching at these schools any teacher up there should be ashamed of this post.
Parents we need to start visiting our schools more so we can see if they are teaching our children anything.. this is the reason they dont want us to go past the office.
Do u care

Grundy, VA

#10 Feb 26, 2011
They need to teach sex education classes at these High Schools Thats diffantly 1 class they need in our schools they shouldnt b allow to touch need to be supervised cause it causes big problems for some of the parents.Who agrees?
CLEARLY

Abingdon, VA

#11 Feb 26, 2011
sad wrote:
Did all of you graduate or are you going to Hurley High School? Its bad enough that you all are having s$$ so young with so many different people, but none of you can spell, im wondering what they are teaching at these schools any teacher up there should be ashamed of this post.
Parents we need to start visiting our schools more so we can see if they are teaching our children anything.. this is the reason they dont want us to go past the office.
How can you possibly relate this thread to what is being taught at the schools? Not being able to spell??........first of all is computer abbreviation and even if they can't spell the parents are as much to blame as the teachers. Clearly its the teachers fault for this post........lol I can also see the teachers teaching sex education, i'm sure that it wouldn't take long for some idiot to have a teacher in front of the school board for teaching it. I do agree that it should be taught but someone would make a big stink out of it. I just don't understand how this post has anything to do with the schools
AMAZED

Chesterfield, MO

#12 Feb 26, 2011
This is the kind of stuff you see on Jerry Springer. Well no its not the teacher alone's fault. It actually is the parents' job to act upon these things at home....but when you have 70% of grandparents raising these children while the parents are out hunting a pill or a fix or gone to the clinic..then that absence puts a void in their life and they just do whatever.....These people that you are speaking of to my recollection are good people and was raised properly and never had any trouble before. So why is there trouble now? Maybe something didn't work out right between Nathan and them? Knowing what I know of these people I think you have painted a wrong picture of the Jacksons on this computer. The mother seems to be a good person and works at school on numerous occasions and the father is a hard worker...and the sister she's seems to have her morals correct. So whoever it is...is just trying for trouble.
Katie Dotson

Pikeville, KY

#13 Feb 26, 2011
I know what you mean. All of them are great people. I have no idea why anyone would say something about the,. More than likely, their just jealous because Brittany is prettier than them or their girlfriend and Nate is gettin more than they ever will. Jealous people make me sick.
JDGAF

Chesterfield, MO

#14 Feb 27, 2011
He did it all for the Nookie. The Nookie!
sad

Chesterfield, MO

#15 Feb 28, 2011
Well the reason I say this reflects badly on the school is because none of these young people know how to spell or speak. now, I know im not great at spelling myself but I only have a 10 grade education. example=Nathan's post #6. Need I say more and also look at post #1, im not saying its all the schools fault but its some of their fault. If you have a child going to school they should learn to spell simple words. All the teachers want to blame the parents, and I know the parents should help their children with school work, but most parents work and some are not at home in the evenings to help. Teachers get paid to do a job and most at these local schools dont do that job, they could care less about these children. I know a student that graduated in top of his class, he went to college and didnt know half of what he needed to know, because it wasnt taught. These teachers need to get out of the office and out of the halls and get in their classrooms and start teaching or they need to pack their crap up and get out so we can get good teachers in there. Just go to the school and look in the office and see how many is in there or out walking the halls and tell me they are doinng their job. If they was doing their job these kids would know how to spell.Now about the sex education after reading this post you should know we need that class and any stupid parent that didnt want their child in it could let them take a different class, thats simple, but if you ever go to the high school you will see your children standing up and down the halls all loved up with their girlfriend or boyfriend, now that needs to stop at our schools and whose to blame for that or do you think the parents should go to school with them to? If the parents are going to do the teaching and keep their children from loving it up then why do we need teachers? If you were to take this years graduating class and give them simple math english spelling history etc tests I bet half of them couldnt pass. Parents need to start going to these schools and find out just what goes on there and make sure your children are being taught what they will need later in life, just think how is Nathan going to fill out a job application, and im not just saying its Nathan its a lot of children that graduates from there. This is in no way to put Nathan or his family down, I dont know him or his family im just saying our children deserves a good education and he should have been simple spelling.
nathan jackson

Pikeville, KY

#16 Feb 28, 2011
i dont kno who sad is but u have to be the dumbest person on the face of the earth the way i type an spell on here is just the way we do it cause it is easier to do instead of spelling every fuckin thing out an about fillin out job applications it dont take smarts to do so i got a job were my dad works an i make good money i could of went to college but i didnt want to an for the haters on here sayin i got something i think i kno were it is coming from so dont think i ant listening. i am talkin to someone an i ant just doing it or sayin stuff to get laid who ever thinks tht about me is eather mad cause it ant them i am talkin to or the girl i am talkin to i took away from u so what u all need to do is keep my name out of your mouth unless u got the nuts to come an say it to my face everybody knows me over in hurley i ant hard to find so y talk shit on here an put a fake name on here tht ant nuttin but someone so damn scared of me there pissin there pants grow up u r goin to have to someday u got a problem with me tell me an we will handle it anyway u want to i ant never been scared of anyone in my life an i never will. an for the schools they do a good job of teaching just cause there r boyfriends an girlfriends in the hall ways with each other what the hell does tht matter whats a kiss goin to hurt anyone tht is just something someone wants to bitch about. but i am getting tired of having my name shot to shit when i ant done nuttin to anyone if i talked to u an it didnt work out tough shit it happens an if i have told ur girl tough luck i am just better than u so suck it up now i done with this if u got something to say to me or about me put ur real name on here or find me on facebook an let me kno i tired of this little pussy shit hiding behind a fake name grow some balls an let me kno
sad

Chesterfield, MO

#17 Mar 1, 2011
nathan jackson wrote:
i dont kno who sad is but u have to be the dumbest person on the face of the earth the way i type an spell on here is just the way we do it cause it is easier to do instead of spelling every fuckin thing out an about fillin out job applications it dont take smarts to do so i got a job were my dad works an i make good money i could of went to college but i didnt want to an for the haters on here sayin i got something i think i kno were it is coming from so dont think i ant listening. i am talkin to someone an i ant just doing it or sayin stuff to get laid who ever thinks tht about me is eather mad cause it ant them i am talkin to or the girl i am talkin to i took away from u so what u all need to do is keep my name out of your mouth unless u got the nuts to come an say it to my face everybody knows me over in hurley i ant hard to find so y talk shit on here an put a fake name on here tht ant nuttin but someone so damn scared of me there pissin there pants grow up u r goin to have to someday u got a problem with me tell me an we will handle it anyway u want to i ant never been scared of anyone in my life an i never will. an for the schools they do a good job of teaching just cause there r boyfriends an girlfriends in the hall ways with each other what the hell does tht matter whats a kiss goin to hurt anyone tht is just something someone wants to bitch about. but i am getting tired of having my name shot to shit when i ant done nuttin to anyone if i talked to u an it didnt work out tough shit it happens an if i have told ur girl tough luck i am just better than u so suck it up now i done with this if u got something to say to me or about me put ur real name on here or find me on facebook an let me kno i tired of this little pussy shit hiding behind a fake name grow some balls an let me kno
No baby I aint the dumbest that would be you and you proved my point and thank GOD dad got you that job.
Do u care

Grundy, VA

#18 Mar 1, 2011
I say if parents keeps their teen controled at home the teathers should control the halls ur exactly rit almost 99%of hugging touching happens at school and can lead to b a big problem so yes i think schools needs to get rougher on dating because we parents hav put 18 long years into our teens life an the buses that run these teens need to ride them the vechicles needs to stop unless they hav a job after school should b only reason they can drive to school who agrees
Katie Dotson

Pikeville, KY

#19 Mar 1, 2011
sad wrote:
<quoted text> No baby I aint the dumbest that would be you and you proved my point and thank GOD dad got you that job.
You know, Nathan isn't dumb at all. At least he has a job. Hummm, I wonder do you. Maybe your commenting on here and talking shit about Nathan because you have nothing better to do. Nothing more important in your life than getting on Topix and talking shit about people. Why don't you grow up a little bit and look in the mirror. If you say that schools need to do a better job at teaching their students, maybe you should go back and work on your sentence structure. You could use a couple grammar lessons. I wonder are you lonely because Nathan didn't want anything to do with you or did Nathan take a girl away from you? Why don't you put your real name on here, instead of saying "sad" all the time, but i guess its because you are sad.
good

Pikeville, KY

#21 Mar 2, 2011
sad wrote:
Did all of you graduate or are you going to Hurley High School? Its bad enough that you all are having s$$ so young with so many different people, but none of you can spell, im wondering what they are teaching at these schools any teacher up there should be ashamed of this post.
Parents we need to start visiting our schools more so we can see if they are teaching our children anything.. this is the reason they dont want us to go past the office.
nathan is a good kid
Katie Dotson

Pikeville, KY

#22 Mar 2, 2011
good wrote:
<quoted text>
nathan is a good kid
Your damn right he is! he did me dirty and I can still say that. Everyone just needs to quit running their mouths about him.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hurley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Grundy made the Washington Post!!! 56 min Skankhunt42 3
Autozone manager April smith 1 hr Spookey 2
Buchanan County is dying 20 hr The man 18
Scrap metal 20 hr Twon 1
buying meatel and cars (Aug '11) 20 hr Twon 30
Curious Fri Curious 1
Coleman Brothers Post Fri Anonymous 9

Hurley Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hurley Mortgages