Man arrested in home invasion

Man arrested in home invasion

There are 14 comments on the Silver City Sun-News story from Jan 25, 2011, titled Man arrested in home invasion. In it, Silver City Sun-News reports that:

A Bayard man was arrested earlier this month in connection with a Christmas Day home invasion in Hurley.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Silver City Sun-News.

News2Me

United States

#1 Jan 26, 2011
"Nunez left the residence and in her vehicle." LOL

Who wrote this and what backwoods school did you go to? Honestly! This country has really gone backwards
News2Me

United States

#2 Jan 26, 2011
Well you wanted to move to Silver how does it feel now? Hope you're happy, You're in jail! Eeesh!
Sad but true

Albuquerque, NM

#3 Jan 26, 2011
He was also recently found guilty on another burglary in Hurley NM on B street. Nunez is a piece of shit on drugs!!!!!!!!
player

United States

#4 Jan 26, 2011
The two are very close related...why can't they find an honest job and get thier shit? People need to start putting a gun under their pillow and blast these bastards off the earth!
just saying

Albuquerque, NM

#5 Jan 26, 2011
These people come from a long line of TRASH
bewadaboom

Fort Worth, TX

#6 Jan 26, 2011
Sounds like a trashy soap opera.
From GC

Silver City, NM

#7 Jan 26, 2011
Sad but true wrote:
He was also recently found guilty on another burglary in Hurley NM on B street. Nunez is a piece of shit on drugs!!!!!!!!
I agree...Nunez is a piece of shit on drugs, who is using our tax dollars, receiving disability benefits.
pete and repeat

Albuquerque, NM

#8 Jan 26, 2011
uuummmm....something here does not compute.....her EBT card, her WIC card and $175 IN CASH! WTF?

tell you what-I don't even HAVE $175 bucks much less food stamps and FREE insurance.

what a boatload of crap this is.
Get ur fkn facts right

Silver City, NM

#9 Jan 26, 2011
This story is greatly disturbing to me for more than one reason: first of all, IS THIS FKNg town sooooo small as to be able to post my front door news in the dam town paper?????????? secondly, the statement is wrong!!! we were fighting over drugs not the car and i ended up finding my wallet via a call from the academic support center at the college where i attend school. He did take off in my car because i let him use it we did get in a fight when he brought back drugs because I am an addict in early recovery.I Had bellieved him to have stolen my wallet given his history but then again it was a situation i set myself up for hanging out with him in the first place. The reason i reported the car stolen is because after several ignored calls and txts he refused to bring the car back. These are all things i told the Hurley town police(including the fact that my wallet had NOT been stolen). So... Please get the facts correct...by maybe trying to get ahold of some one...BEFORE you start the printing press!!!!!!!!!! Thank you,Desirre Hayes
I M Polite

Silver City, NM

#10 Jan 27, 2011
Get ur fkn facts right wrote:
This story is greatly disturbing to me for more than one reason: first of all, IS THIS FKNg town sooooo small as to be able to post my front door news in the dam town paper?????????? secondly, the statement is wrong!!! we were fighting over drugs not the car and i ended up finding my wallet via a call from the academic support center at the college where i attend school. He did take off in my car because i let him use it we did get in a fight when he brought back drugs because I am an addict in early recovery.I Had bellieved him to have stolen my wallet given his history but then again it was a situation i set myself up for hanging out with him in the first place. The reason i reported the car stolen is because after several ignored calls and txts he refused to bring the car back. These are all things i told the Hurley town police(including the fact that my wallet had NOT been stolen). So... Please get the facts correct...by maybe trying to get ahold of some one...BEFORE you start the printing press!!!!!!!!!! Thank you,Desirre Hayes
Great confession about fighting over drugs. I too my a recovering drug addict, and the one way to avoid a relapse is to get rid of all the other addicts in your life. You should have called the police on him for possession, and not have given him a chance to do what was reported. I also attend WNMU and wish I could get food stamps but I work, so I don't qualify
I M Polite

Silver City, NM

#11 Jan 27, 2011
I love to read this paper for the comic relief. The guy this Lechuga character Beat must had some sense knocked out of him. He said Lechuga sounded tall. That is so "Honey, does my voice make my but look fat?"
Fly on the Wall

Silver City, NM

#12 Jan 27, 2011
pete and repeat wrote:
uuummmm....something here does not compute.....her EBT card, her WIC card and $175 IN CASH! WTF?
tell you what-I don't even HAVE $175 bucks much less food stamps and FREE insurance.
what a boatload of crap this is.
You and I don't have $175 because we're paying taxes for her WIC and food stamps, and Nunez' disability benefits. This is TYPICAL welfare behavior. How much longer will taxpayers put up with this?
Morgan Rose

Silver City, NM

#13 Jan 28, 2011
Well knowing the Hurley Chief of Police, nothing will be done about Nunez.
Bad Life Avoided

New York, NY

#14 Dec 27, 2011
Get ur fkn facts right wrote:
Wow sad to hear Michael has not yet cleaned up his life. He was a mistake I am lucky to have only had the bad judgement to make once.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hurley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
city terminates visitor center contract. Tue Robert 8
News Say it in six words (Jul '08) Apr 30 trumpclinton shel... 8,752
News Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) Apr 29 Zionism is racism 72,025
poly-cart trash collection Apr 18 oscar 8
Grant Co.---rotten corner of NM (Sep '11) Apr 18 Don Barros Serrano 56
News Murdered woman found at Mule Creek (Dec '08) Apr 16 wwwnorthfortyhomecom 7
News Man charged with murder gets probation (Aug '08) Apr 12 Random chavez 44
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hurley Mortgages