Fights at Starmax
Pfft

Albuquerque, NM

#1 Jul 29, 2013
I can't believe it or maybe I can. I listen to my police scanner and EVERY weekend there are fights going on at the Starmax bar. I thought you (County) got a handle on these fights. Obviously the over serving and 10 ft tall attitudes are all up in that place. Where is the new GM? These are times for him to be there and not chasing women.
Exodus

Bradenton, FL

#2 Jul 30, 2013
Pfft wrote:
I can't believe it or maybe I can. I listen to my police scanner and EVERY weekend there are fights going on at the Starmax bar. I thought you (County) got a handle on these fights. Obviously the over serving and 10 ft tall attitudes are all up in that place. Where is the new GM? These are times for him to be there and not chasing women.
What do you expect out of a bunch of drunk Mexicans ?
Megapod

Columbus, NM

#3 Jul 31, 2013
Exodus wrote:
<quoted text>What do you expect out of a bunch of drunk Mexicans ?
Same thing as as out of a bunch of drunk Mongolians, or Irish , or Germans, or Kenyans, etc.

Racial prejudice is such a time-saver! But it does not add to reasoned discussions of society's problems.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hurley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Palomas dentist still missing (Dec '09) 5 hr Siouxdog 22
News City declares messy yard a nuisance Oct 13 Deming pride 1
Duane Lyon (Sep '09) Oct 8 Kate 6
News Say it in six words (Jul '08) Oct 8 None 9,909
News Their view: No clear gain in dispute over Falkl... (Mar '10) Oct 8 Tony 631
News Law Enforcement (Oct '10) Sep 25 King Joe Zarate 15
Former deputy Michel Aguirre back in custody Sep 24 MR Gold 3

Hurley Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hurley Mortgages