Deming police investigate shooting

Police Chief Michael Carillo said his department received a 911 call from central dispatch at about 11:30 a.m., that an adult woman had been shot at the 2100 block of S. Silver Ave. Full Story
What the f

United States

#1 Jan 24, 2013
A sheriff accidentally shot his girlfriend in the chest while he was cleaning his gun. Any law enforcement should know not to leave a bullet in the chamber when you are cleaning it. This does not sound like a accident. This sheriff peralt has history of domestics also.
gray matter

Silver City, NM

#2 Jan 24, 2013
This is beginning to seem like an investigation by a "band of brothers". Why not release information to the public?
Billy the squib

Artesia, NM

#3 Jan 25, 2013
nothing to see here folks. move along.
seep sweep sweep

Las Cruces, NM

#4 Jan 28, 2013
''see no evil, speak no evil, hear no evil''.
no names, no charges, no story. Your local law enforcement at work for you!
Law enforcement

Las Cruces, NM

#5 Jan 31, 2013
http://www.lunatpp.org/

a must read for any one interested in what is going on in Luna County law enforcement.
Otoh

Rio Rancho, NM

#6 Jan 31, 2013
Very interesting reading
Reese new trial

Las Cruces, NM

#7 Feb 3, 2013
The judges order can be read here: http://www.scribd.com/doc/123390298/Reese-Ord ...
Mr Whipple

Artesia, NM

#8 Feb 3, 2013
I personally don't identify myself with cops, crooks or mexicans. (like there is a difference)
src

Las Cruces, NM

#9 Feb 5, 2013
Is the person who was accidently shot recovering?
There are some odd things in the LCSO department in the last few months.
This accidental shooting
a second deputy was found shot above the heart in his drive was another accident.
A reserve deputy was caught stealing drugs during the time where people stupidly took there old medications to the LCSO for them to ''dispose'' of them.
Now an admitted FBI investigation into corruption of several people in the LCSO.
So what is going on in Deming? Is this the best we can do for Luna County?
Angel Eyes

Albuquerque, NM

#10 Feb 5, 2013
Mr Whipple wrote:
I personally don't identify myself with cops, crooks or mexicans.(like there is a difference)
I personally don't identify myself with republicans, racists or racist rednecks.(like there is a difference)
Mr Whipple

Artesia, NM

#11 Feb 7, 2013
ouch. i think that hurt. naw, i guess not.

I'll suffer any personal insult gladly to salvage my country -which unfortunately for you- starts in my county.
Angel eyes

Albuquerque, NM

#12 Feb 7, 2013
Mr Whipple wrote:
ouch. i think that hurt. naw, i guess not.
I'll suffer any personal insult gladly to salvage my country -which unfortunately for you- starts in my county.
Are you referring to Eddy or Luna county? Oh, by the way - you threw out the first insult and I glady returned it back.
how is the investigation

Las Cruces, NM

#14 Feb 12, 2013
src wrote:
Is the person who was accidently shot recovering?
There are some odd things in the LCSO department in the last few months.
This accidental shooting
a second deputy was found shot above the heart in his drive was another accident.
A reserve deputy was caught stealing drugs during the time where people stupidly took there old medications to the LCSO for them to ''dispose'' of them.
Now an admitted FBI investigation into corruption of several people in the LCSO.
So what is going on in Deming? Is this the best we can do for Luna County?
There is now a tort claim of abuse under investigation in the LCSO and suppressed evidence by the LCSO in the Reeses case. Reese is being given a new trial because of this .

What has happened in this investigation? Is the person who was accidently shot recovering and why has the LCSO covered this up? Is it still under investigation by the Deming Police?
If it was the regular public with out a law enforcement badge you can bet your name would be in the paper rather you wanted to press charges or not.
gray matter

Silver City, NM

#15 Feb 12, 2013
It is for us to know, and for you to find out!
headlights fair reporting

Las Cruces, NM

#16 Feb 12, 2013
gray matter wrote:
It is for us to know, and for you to find out!
Just read the headlight and you will always find the truth out about all of this. They always print the truth and their news coverage is never one sided.
If you say it three times and click your heels it will come true.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hurley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr J RULES 71,188
Somalis moving into Deming Dec 21 Exodus 5
Wi-Power high-speed Internet, Digital phone ser... (Jun '10) Dec 20 Tell Me AnotherOne 58
Say it in six words (Jul '08) Dec 18 Fantasy football 8,584
Do you have VERIZON and you didn't have service... Dec 13 yankeedudell 2
Experience Victorian Christmas tonight at Silve... (Dec '09) Dec 9 billie 4
Dr. Twana Sparks (Dec '09) Dec 9 MSGT Don 49
Hurley Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Hurley People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Hurley News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Hurley

Personal Finance