2 NM senators introduce bill to repea...

2 NM senators introduce bill to repeal driver's licenses law for...

There are 5 comments on the Deming Headlight story from Feb 13, 2013, titled 2 NM senators introduce bill to repeal driver's licenses law for.... In it, Deming Headlight reports that:

Two state senators on Wednesday introduced a bill that would repeal the law enabling illegal immigrants to obtain New Mexico driver's licenses.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Deming Headlight.

LOL

Omaha, NE

#1 Feb 16, 2013
Right on!
ronnie

Salt Lake City, UT

#2 Feb 16, 2013
They abuse this privilege like everything else that's given to them. New Mexico is paying a high price for giving them DL's anyway. They sell them to other people outside the State to be used as formal ID's. That's the dumbest thing every State that did this has made. You cannot give illegal aliens right's. They're culturally predisposed to abusing them. That's why Mexihell tossed them out of that Country.

Since: Apr 10

Houston, TX

#3 Feb 16, 2013
"Other states, such as Arizona, have been sued on the same issue of denying driver's licenses to those with a lawful presence in the country, Diaz said."

This is a lie. AZ is only denying licenses to illegal aliens. DACA is not lawful presence. Only congress can give legal status or make anyone a citizen.
Jackie

United States

#4 Mar 6, 2013
Ever wonder how many of them are driving trucks on our nations highways,and can't read or speak english? The highways are full of them,I know I have seen it,and was in the business for over 30 years,and your government allows it, our DOT. books clearly state that you have to be able to read and speak english,and it's not only mexicans it's middle easterns (rag heads) and russians etc.etc.it's time to get these people off of your highways(and out of the country) before they kill some more people,and state troopers like they do back east all the time,and while were at it,we need to get rid of the politicians to that have allowed all of these anti American practices and close the department of commerce that allows these companies to flood our country with cheeper labor for companies thus lower our standard of living and screwing Americans once again,the congress never has to worry about their a pay check or health care or their retirement their set for life once their elected
wondering

Albuquerque, NM

#5 Mar 6, 2013
Jackie wrote:
Ever wonder how many of them are driving trucks on our nations highways,and can't read or speak english? The highways are full of them,I know I have seen it,and was in the business for over 30 years,and your government allows it, our DOT. books clearly state that you have to be able to read and speak english,and it's not only mexicans it's middle easterns (rag heads) and russians etc.etc.it's time to get these people off of your highways(and out of the country) before they kill some more people,and state troopers like they do back east all the time,and while were at it,we need to get rid of the politicians to that have allowed all of these anti American practices and close the department of commerce that allows these companies to flood our country with cheeper labor for companies thus lower our standard of living and screwing Americans once again,the congress never has to worry about their a pay check or health care or their retirement their set for life once their elected
Does this also include tourists?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hurley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) Aug 27 Norbert of Norview 71,944
Drug Infested Graffitti Neighborhoods Aug 24 Drunken Davin 2
News Say it in six words (Jul '08) Aug 22 Goggle this 8,703
Grant Co.---rotten corner of NM (Sep '11) Aug 21 Pied Piper 50
News Mayor proclaims Barbara Schreiber Day Aug 14 He has gotta go 2
News A local intstitution Aug 14 EarthwrightsDesigns 1
News Luna County forms partnership with BLM to clean... Aug 14 Two way street 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hurley Mortgages