Messianic Jews say they are persecute...

Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

There are 71944 comments on the Newsday story from Jun 21, 2008, titled Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel. In it, Newsday reports that:

Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

Since: Aug 14

Location hidden

#76267 Sep 4, 2014
The Jamaican bonnybo is busy on the Who is Allah thread posting his usual Christian crap. LOL.
HughBe

Spanish Town, Jamaica

#76268 Sep 4, 2014
J RULES wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey there,
Where were you all these weeks?
Lecturing on Boolean Algebra at the National University in Jamaica?
Presiding over a board meeting as CEO of a MNC?
Shopping at a garage sale?
Playing with your teen boyfriend's balls?
Looking at exposed dicks in a public loo?
Smoking ganja?
Selling crack?
Cleaning toilet pots?
Calling on evil spirits using your vee-ja (Ouija) board?
Answer:Cleaning toilet pots and calling on evil spirits using YOUR vee-ja (Ouija) board.
HughBe

Spanish Town, Jamaica

#76269 Sep 4, 2014
J RULES wrote:
The Jamaican bonnybo is busy on the Who is Allah thread posting his usual Christian crap. LOL.
Please copy and paste on this thread the Christian crap that you have spoken of.
HughBe

Spanish Town, Jamaica

#76270 Sep 4, 2014
Sweet Joel, how long ago were you "deflowered" by papa?
HughBe

Spanish Town, Jamaica

#76271 Sep 4, 2014
Joel, given that your copy and paste functions are not working I have done the task for you and have reposted my Christian crap from the other thread. See below.

"Thinking aloud.

First, is spreading one's beliefs OPENLY by terror worse than spreading one's beliefs via lies, deception and infiltration to undermine and to hurt others.

I prefer the former as you know who your enemy is whereas in the case of infiltrators they are not seen for who they are, by masses of any group."
HughBe

Spanish Town, Jamaica

#76272 Sep 4, 2014
later
Eric

Aurora, IL

#76273 Sep 4, 2014
HughBe wrote:
HughBe--- Greetings, Eric dear.
Eric---What's interesting Hugh is that you were gone for an extended period of time
HughBe--- Correct
Eric---your FIRST comment upon returning related to being gay and it was being gay in a negative context--
HughBe--- WRONG, as usual. Here are my FIRST set of words and please note that there are no NEGATIVES in them. Read them again.
"My understanding of your last line i.e. ha ha ha ha tells me that you are gay and so the following is true--
GAY,
Yes, Papa"
Eric---even though the post you responded to had nothing to do with being gay.
HughBe--- when someone says ha ha ha it tells me that they are GAY or happy.
Your problem dear is that you and members of your happy community wants me to call your abomination GOOD and acceptable to God Almighty. This is what you must understand, my abominations are also ABOMINATIONS to God e.g. If I should LIE it would be an ABOMINATION and understand I would NEVER want you or anyone else to call it anything else save an ABOMINATION.
In any event my point remains that you are still into ABUSING others and no doubt the same goes for your rear.
Much love, mon.
The more you deny; the more it's obvious.

I don't want you to call anything good or bad. I don't understand your fixation with the subject. First words out of your mouth and you are back on the same tired subject.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#76274 Sep 4, 2014
Zeitgeist

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#76275 Sep 4, 2014
Eric wrote:
<quoted text>The more you deny; the more it's obvious.
I don't want you to call anything good or bad. I don't understand your fixation with the subject. First words out of your mouth and you are back on the same tired subject.
Somewhere out there is a psychotherapist who needs to send his/her kids through college.
Addy

Santa Fe, NM

#76276 Sep 4, 2014
"Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel"
GOOD!!!
Eric

Aurora, IL

#76277 Sep 4, 2014
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Somewhere out there is a psychotherapist who needs to send his/her kids through college.
Do they have psychotherapists in Jamaica?
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#76278 Sep 4, 2014
Brad Pitt - a typical Hollyweirdo.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#76279 Sep 4, 2014
Variety is the spice of life - gay marriage does not mean monogamy! LOL.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#76280 Sep 4, 2014
Homosexuals pride themselves on their "gaydar". They have to in order to find each other because homosexuals constitute only 3% of the U.S. population, according to the Williams Institute, UCLA’s LGBT research think tank. Nancy boys! Hugh, are you lurkin' in the background? ha ha ha
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#76281 Sep 4, 2014
Hugh - a cake boy! LOL.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#76282 Sep 4, 2014
"Fish and poi" is common Hawaiian slang for "weed and coke".

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#76284 Sep 5, 2014
Eric wrote:
<quoted text>
Do they have psychotherapists in Jamaica?
Hughbe, are there licensed professional psychotherapists in your country?
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#76286 Sep 5, 2014
Listen and listen again Bernard-Henri Lévy on these so-called Arab Spring:
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#76287 Sep 5, 2014
SHOCKING: ISIS RUN BY MOSSAD AGENT

Shimon Elliot, aka Abu Bakar Al-Baghdadi, Caliph of ISIS, son of Jewish parents, Mossad agent:

Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi, so-called ”Caliph,” the head of ISIL (Islamic State in Iraq and the Levant is, according to sources reputed to originate from Edward Snowden, an actor named Elliot Shimon, a Mossad trained operative. Simon Elliot (Elliot Shimon) aka Al-Baghdadi was born of two Jewish parents and is a Mossad agent.

We offer below three translations that want to assert that the Caliph Al-Baghdadi is a full Mossad agent and that he was born Jewish father and mother:

The real name of Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi is “Shimon Elliott.”

The so-called “Elliot” was recruited by the Israeli Mossad and was trained in espionage and psychological warfare against Arab and Islamic societies. This information was attributed to Edward Snowden and published by newspapers and other Web sites: the head of the “Islamic State” Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi, has cooperated with the U.S. Secret Service, British and Israel to create an organization capable of attracting terrorist extremists from around the world.

Another source corroborates this statement, the site Egy-press:

With photo support, a Iranian media discovers the true identity of the Emir Daash, a trained Zionist agent. Iranian intelligence discovered the true and full identity of the Emir Daash, which is known under the name Abu Bakr Al Baghdadi; his real name is Elliot Shimon. Its role in Mossad secret agent in the Zionist espionage. His false name: Ibrahim ibn Awad ibn Ibrahim Al Al Badri Arradoui Hoseini.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#76288 Sep 5, 2014
COMMENTS: The news that the ISIS is run by a Mossad agent is not in the least shocking. The Mossad itself is answerable to a world lobby. The globalists, as I've stated on several occasions in the past, create and control both sides to any event/conflict.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hurley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Drug Infested Graffitti Neighborhoods Aug 24 Drunken Davin 2
News Say it in six words (Jul '08) Aug 22 Goggle this 8,703
Grant Co.---rotten corner of NM (Sep '11) Aug 21 Pied Piper 50
News Mayor proclaims Barbara Schreiber Day Aug 14 He has gotta go 2
News A local intstitution Aug 14 EarthwrightsDesigns 1
News Luna County forms partnership with BLM to clean... Aug 14 Two way street 3
News Disbarred local attorney Ray Van Arnam was arre... (Nov '13) Aug 13 BS Caller 24
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hurley Mortgages