Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

Full story: Newsday 71,553
Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family. Full Story

Since: Aug 14

Mumbai, India

#76160 Sep 1, 2014
I am going to become a dad. My wife is pregnant with our first child. Dolly darling, I am coming. Bye, everyone.

(smiles)

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#76161 Sep 1, 2014
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#76162 Sep 1, 2014
If it's a boy, we'll name him Johnny (but, ooops, Johnny is BMZ, the toilet pot!). So, we'll rather name him Jolly. LOL. If it's a girl, we'll name her Holly or Bolly. LMAO.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#76163 Sep 1, 2014
I just hope that my kid doesn't turn out abnormal like say a homosexual like so many posters here. ROFL.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#76164 Sep 1, 2014
Jolly or Holly or Bolly. 8 months more for you to pop out into the world. Bye, till then. LOL.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#76165 Sep 1, 2014
TRUMP TOWER

Hey, BTW, Donald Trump is getting an iconic Trump Tower constructed in South-Central Mumbai which will have all the luxury trappings of a typical apartment block built by him. The interiors will be done by a classy Singapore firm. Most of the apartments got sold out in the first week itself that the offer was made. The Trump Tower will have a helipad/run way. However, the 3/4 bedrooms, living room and kitchen apartments in the Trump Tower are priced rather low and begin at a mere USD 1.5 millions. Shame! A similar super-luxurious apartment in South Mumbai's Carmichael Road, Warden Road, Kemps Corner, Breach Candy, Altamount Road, Walkeshwar, Cuffe Parade, Peddar Road or Malabar Hill would cost nearly ten times more or higher. There are average-sized luxury apartments on Nepeansea Road, beside the elite Walsingham House Girl's School, and other neighboring areas, costing upwards of USD 25 millions despite the so-called slump in the property market. Well, anyway. Home is where the heart is!

Location hidden

#76166 Sep 1, 2014
JOEL wrote:
I just hope that my kid doesn't turn out abnormal like say a homosexual like so many posters here. ROFL.
actually it could be a teachable moment for you
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#76167 Sep 1, 2014
IDEAL HOME

A house need not be large or luxurious or expensive but it should be homely, aligned in the correct directions in keeping with the orientation of the geo-magnetic/geo-gravitational fields for best mind-body balance, clean/hygienic, friendly, free of the vibes of serious personality defects of the inhabitants, devoid of disembodied entities of a malevolent nature, brightly lit, have a pleasing feel and a soothing odor, be energy efficient and be filled with humane, welcoming and loving persons.

Location hidden

#76168 Sep 1, 2014
JOEL wrote:
TRUMP TOWER
Hey, BTW, Donald Trump is getting an iconic Trump Tower constructed in South-Central Mumbai which will have all the luxury trappings of a typical apartment block built by him. The interiors will be done by a classy Singapore firm. Most of the apartments got sold out in the first week itself that the offer was made. The Trump Tower will have a helipad/run way. However, the 3/4 bedrooms, living room and kitchen apartments in the Trump Tower are priced rather low and begin at a mere USD 1.5 millions. Shame! A similar super-luxurious apartment in South Mumbai's Carmichael Road, Warden Road, Kemps Corner, Breach Candy, Altamount Road, Walkeshwar, Cuffe Parade, Peddar Road or Malabar Hill would cost nearly ten times more or higher. There are average-sized luxury apartments on Nepeansea Road, beside the elite Walsingham House Girl's School, and other neighboring areas, costing upwards of USD 25 millions despite the so-called slump in the property market. Well, anyway. Home is where the heart is!
Stop being so self impressed

Trump licensed out his name years ago, and there are dozens, if not a hundred tall buildings in his name. Any local developer can buy the trademark name now. Where I live, in a small city in southern New England, there is a Trump Tower less than a mile from my neighborhood, and TWO more 15 miles away in two different NY suburbs.

Incidentally, the buildings are known to be of shoddy construction. Yes, people spend lots of money to buy in, but the locals make fun of them.

Location hidden

#76169 Sep 1, 2014
forgot to mention the obvious. Trump himself has nothing to do with the project. The developer buys the name mainly to "impress" the local authorities to process the permit approvals as quicklya s possible with the minimal of questioning, as somewhat to "impress" sheep like you so as to invest your money.
Eric

Aurora, IL

#76170 Sep 1, 2014
JOEL wrote:
TRUMP TOWER
Shows the outrageous mark up of Indian real estate and the corruption by Indian developers. A 3 br condo at the Trump in Chicago sells for $2.67 -$3.5 million depending on the level of the floor. But, labor and material costs in Chicago v. India are the cause of the difference.
Eric

Aurora, IL

#76171 Sep 1, 2014
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
actually it could be a teachable moment for you
He has absolutely no understanding of the joy of being a father.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#76172 Sep 1, 2014
Get lost. ha ha ha ha
Eric

Aurora, IL

#76173 Sep 1, 2014
JOEL wrote:
Get lost. ha ha ha ha
Hey, if you are going to post this drek, you have to take the responses.
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#76174 Sep 1, 2014
Saudi religious police beat up Briton

Saudi religious police beat up BritonMembers of Saudi Arabia's religious police roughed up a British resident of Riyadh after they caught him paying at a women-only cash desk, local media r...

View on news.yahoo.com Preview by Yahoo

http://news.yahoo.com/saudi-religious-police-...
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#76175 Sep 1, 2014
WOW!

I love looking at a French style villa named Villa Viller facing the sea at the Gateway of India just bang next to the Taj. It's visible from the Sea Lounge's seafront tables. The spacious villa houses ENSEMBLE the world famous ladies clothes collection boutique - only haute couture - designed by Tarun Tahilinai. His sister, Tina, looks after this upscale landmark clothes salon. The villa is out of this world with its immaculate white facade, glimmering brass fittings, polished teak wood columns, elegant French windows opening out to well-manicured lawns, marble stone cornices, ornate balustrades, spacious balconies fronting the wharf with its anchored yachts, muted pastel wall coloring, satin and sheer handwoven silk-cotton lace curtains, white/cream colored furniture, subdued lighting, granite and wooden flooring, superb stained glass lamps, art deco look and the like. Wow! Tarun! Move aside, Trump.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#76176 Sep 1, 2014
Ya Ma. ha ha ha ha ha ha
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#76177 Sep 1, 2014
typo

Tarun TAHILIANI not Tahilinai
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#76178 Sep 1, 2014
SHEER LUXURY

Another great residential apartment building is Kachenjunga, above the luxe lifestyle store, Vama, which is opposite the old-moneyed apartment building, Woodlands, on South Mumbai's upmarket Kemp's Corner/Pedder Road junction. The apartments in Kanchenjunga are a big wow and the penthouse is uber uber classy and is owned by the industrialist, Ashok Chowgule. I know him. Next door is the swank luxury household wares' boutique, Ravissant. There's another Ravissant outlet opposite the Cooperage Grounds beside the snobbish Campion School, and the flagship store of Ravissant is on the ground level of the Taj. Andre Singh is doing a great job running these ultra-luxe stores. Beside Ravissant at Kemp's Corner and just a little up the road where Altamount Road begins is located the uber-stylish clothes boutique, Melange, with Washington House a little ahead. Charming.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#76179 Sep 1, 2014
Move aside, Saks 5th Avenue.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hurley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Arts Scene Wed Judith Meyer 1
Water upgrade Wed Enchanting New Me... 1
Grant Co.---rotten corner of NM (Sep '11) Feb 24 guest 46
Say it in six words (Jul '08) Feb 22 listless 8,641
Deming Feb 18 Sheri 1
Former Santa Clara clerk accused of stealing ut... (Apr '10) Feb 16 his ex married lover 93
Dr. Twana Sparks (Dec '09) Feb 15 Steve 52
Hurley Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Hurley People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 1:55 pm PST

NFL 1:55PM
Jarret Johnson announces retirement after 12 seasons