Messianic Jews say they are persecute...

Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

There are 72043 comments on the Newsday story from Jun 21, 2008, titled Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel. In it, Newsday reports that:

Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#75779 Aug 14, 2014
JOEL wrote:
Wardrobe malfunction and Kim Kardashian! Hot!
you need to get laid.

I just hope the farmer is reasonably compensated.
JOEL

Thane, India

#75780 Aug 14, 2014
You just keep quiet. Shameless man.
JOEL

Thane, India

#75781 Aug 14, 2014
He types nonsense! American-trash-bowl !!! LMAO.

Location hidden

#75782 Aug 14, 2014
JOEL wrote:
You just keep quiet. Shameless man.
you first

Location hidden

#75783 Aug 14, 2014
third person is just an avoidance strategy to overlook the fact that he does not have a following.
JOEL

Thane, India

#75784 Aug 14, 2014
Ya Ma. LOL.
JOEL

Thane, India

#75785 Aug 14, 2014
SUFISM

RUMI was a Sufi mystic of the nondual school of thought and experience who saw no difference in kind between the self and the absolute. Difference is of degree and never of kind in nature and being since the reality is composed of one substance in varied degrees of manifestation. Note that the nondual Sufis who have some direct experiences of the monistic union of the psychic with any of the typal cosmic planes and/or with the self or beyond with the absolute do not refer to a Personal God such as Allah or any other typal being who's a formation of sentient energy on the lower planes but they speak of the self or of an impersonal field of nonlocalized consciousness as constituting the reality. He was influenced by Eastern mystical traditions. A tranced Sufi experiencing the nondual union on any plane or with the self or with the absolute would exclaim, "An al Haq" (I am the Truth).
JOEL

Thane, India

#75786 Aug 14, 2014
Today is Bharat's, that is India's, 68th Independence Day.
JOEL

Thane, India

#75787 Aug 14, 2014
pronunciation

bharat = bha-r-uh-th as in the Mahabharat.

Location hidden

#75789 Aug 15, 2014
JOEL wrote:
SUFISM
RUMI was a Sufi mystic of the nondual school of thought and experience who saw no difference in kind between the self and the absolute. Difference is of degree and never of kind in nature and being since the reality is composed of one substance in varied degrees of manifestation. Note that the nondual Sufis who have some direct experiences of the monistic union of the psychic with any of the typal cosmic planes and/or with the self or beyond with the absolute do not refer to a Personal God such as Allah or any other typal being who's a formation of sentient energy on the lower planes but they speak of the self or of an impersonal field of nonlocalized consciousness as constituting the reality. He was influenced by Eastern mystical traditions. A tranced Sufi experiencing the nondual union on any plane or with the self or with the absolute would exclaim, "An al Haq" (I am the Truth).
A lot of Hasidic ideas were profoundly influenced by the teachings and practices of the Zohar, which historically speaking was believed to be developed during sometime during the period of the Moslem conquest of Spain and North Africa. These ideas are now becoming more mainstream to the practice of the Jewish religion. So your notions of Jewish theology are a little dated and suffers a bit of ivory towerism. Likewise your notion of the Islamic theology suffers a similar bias, but it is not my area to say.

None of this new. We have discussed this many times here.

Shalom (means wholeness) and Ayn od milvado!
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#75790 Aug 15, 2014
MORE ON SUFISM

1) Sufism is a recent mystical practice that arose after Muhammad's demise and is an outgrowth of ancient mystical traditions dating back countless millennia and which are well documented in Vedic lit and in many Buddhist books and in the Kabbalah of Chaldea.

2) Sufism is in opposition to strict monotheistic Islam that places the fictional extra-cosmic god who creates from the nothing as the god and lord of the universe. OTOH, Sufism knows about the typal beings found on the various cosmic planes and refers to Allah as one such typal being - a personal god of Muhammad.

3) Sufism remains stuck on the vital and in some cases reaches up to the lower mind planes taken in their cosmic dimensions. The specific mantras and the specific force centers in the central nervous system that the Sufi mystics concentrate on during meditation clearly back this claim that Sufism reaches up to the vital/lower mind planes.

4) Each cosmic plane in the hierarchy is controlled by or is based on a specific sentient energy rhythm that's encapsulated in its fundamental sound vibration whose approximation is the mantra or a primal sound with inherent meaning of that specific rhythm of consciousness of the plane and is much like a code word that on activation opens up a closed door or which releases the powers and phenomena of that particular plane with concomitant brain wave activity.

5) Without the mantra of a specific plane, one can never hope to reach up to any one of the cosmic planes and one remains stuck on gibberish meditational practices that at the most result in relaxed breathing, sleepiness, seeing of some feeble light, hearing of some preliminary sounds, preliminary OBE and the like that're manifestations of the gross physical energy itself.

Location hidden

#75791 Aug 15, 2014
JOEL wrote:
MORE ON SUFISM

5) Without the mantra of a specific plane, one can never hope to reach up to any one of the cosmic planes and one remains stuck on gibberish meditational practices that at the most result in relaxed breathing, sleepiness, seeing of some feeble light, hearing of some preliminary sounds, preliminary OBE and the like that're manifestations of the gross physical energy itself.
Sometimes people meditate in order to just become nicer people, you know.

Maybe you should try that for a change

(I would strongly recommend not using "eurotrash" as your mantra though)
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#75792 Aug 15, 2014
INDIANS - GLOBALIST PUPPETS – LUST FOR NAME, FAME & WEALTH

PART 1

1) IIT grads are smart but rarely do they display inventive skills and many of them in top positions in universities or MNCs have been strategically placed in such positions of strength since the IIT grads are good at carrying out orders from above, are capable in routine work, are pliant and their greed for name, fame, awards and wealth makes them excellent fronts for sinister global lobbies that control the world. Even non-IIT grads from India suffer from the same drawbacks and are easily manipulated by the powers that be. In return for the services rendered, they're given prominent positions in industry and academia and many prestigious awards that're based on word of mouth recommendations where strong biases and rigging rule their global masters are conferred on them.

2) The real wealth of knowledge lies in the black budget or top secret or above top secret projects undertaken in the nations of the West notably in the US and the best scientists/engineers work in complete anonymity for these black budget projects often in remote labs or in underground facilities. Covert science is decades if not a century or so ahead of mainstream science and mainstream science to work out new ideas in fact depends on the information given to it by covert science administrators. Many of these men working in top secret science projects have given out certain shocking details of the level of advance that science and tech has achieved in these covert projects. A limited amount of information is passed on to favored fronts in mainstream science who work in universities, in routine industrial jobs or in overt government labs and then the technology is gradually given to the general public and the mainstream scientist who is merely a front of the covert science and tech establishment gets the credit.

3) Now, let's take a few cases where PIOs (persons of Indian origin) whether IIT grads/non-IIT grads are appointed to high positions and/or have been conferred with tall awards which are suspicious or which they don't deserve to say the least:

a) IIT grad, Rajat Gupta - he worked for globalist firms and was Managing Director (chief executive) of the management consultancy firm McKinsey & Company from 1994 to 2003. He was also a board member of corporations including Goldman Sachs, Procter and Gamble and American Airlines, as well as an adviser to non-profits such as the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation and The Global Fund to Fight AIDS, Tuberculosis and Malaria. This globalist front-man, Rajat Gupta, is now serving a 2 year jail sentence in the US for serious insider trading and this sentence was given as a token measure to appease public outcry. When the case was leaked out they arrested this Indian lackey/front and in a show of mock outrage sentenced him to a 2 year period in jail - a mere token jail sentence.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#75793 Aug 15, 2014
PART 2:

b) IIT grad, Raghuraman Rajan, present chairman of the Reserve Bank of India and ex-chief economist of the globalist controlled IMF, supposedly predicted the 2008 world economic crisis but given his very close association with Alan Grenspan, Goldman Sachs, Paul Krugman and other globalist lackeys, it is apparent that the info of the staged 2008 economic crisis was given to this useful Indian idiot to make him a front of such advance warnings that the globalists usually reveal through their servile puppets. Rajan was awarded the Financial Times-Goldman Sachs prize for best business book in 2010. In 2003, he won the Fischer Black Prize awarded by the American Finance Association for contributions to the theory and practice of finance by an economist under age 40. He was awarded the fifth Deutsche Bank Prize for Financial Economics 2013 on 26 September 2013 for his "ground-breaking research work which influenced financial and macro-economic policies around the world.

c) Three days ago, an IIT grad, Dr Subhash Khot, prof of CS at NYU, was awarded the prestigious Nevalinna Prize by the IMU for outstanding contributions to the mathematical aspect of CS. However, what's of main interest is that since his early days when he arrived out of IIT (Mumbai), he was, after a while taken under the wings of prominent Zionist profs at Princeton, NYU and other places and one Zionist prof said that Khot and his family were like his own family members and they lived in close contact with each other. The Zionist prof of CS, also, not-so-shockingly, revealed that he and his academic friends had put in a good word for Khot with strong recommendations to the committee that awards the Prize who then obliged. I am sure the committee is also crowded with their friends all of whom sustain their job positions or work through handsome research grants that if carefully probed can be traced to a globalist donor whether an individual or an organisation who crack the whip from behind the scene and besides most of these senior profs too serve as their fronts. Most interestingly, Khot's wife, an Indian female from India, works in a top position with the Rothschild controlled Federal Reserve Bank of NY that has a most notorious reputation for known reasons. Not surprising that this IIT lackey, Subhash Khot, was awarded a top Math/CS prize despite being just average in the world of Math/CS.

d) Indra Nooyi, current Chairperson and Chief Executive Officer of Pepsi Co, another globalist organisation, whose toxic drinks are used as effective pesticides and as toilet cleaners in India. In 2014, she was ranked 13 in the list of Forbes World's 100 most powerful women. She is close to many globalists and is a front. In 2008, Nooyi was named one of America's Best Leaders by U.S. News & World Report.[25] In 2008, she was elected to the Fellowship of the American Academy of Arts and Sciences

e) Satya Nadella, CEO of MS. He has been very close to Bill Gates and sucks up to all the seniors in MS. Bill Gates as known is a dangerous person and a satanist by many firsthand accounts. A globalist person.

f) Dr Amartya Sen married Emma Rothschild, of the Rothschild banking cartel and a leading Illuminati bloodline, in 1991, and was subsequently awarded the Nobel in Economics in 1998.

g) Salman Rushdie is a globalist front who was used to inflame Muslim sentiments through his book, Satanic Verses. He has been given the literary world’s top awards and is knighted lives a bohemian life.

and much more.....
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#75794 Aug 15, 2014
TYPO

1) where strong biases and rigging rule are conferred on them.(OMIT- where strong biases and rigging rule their global masters are conferred on them).

Location hidden

#75796 Aug 15, 2014
JOEL wrote:
PART 2:

However, what's of main interest is that since his early days when he arrived out of IIT (Mumbai), he was, after a while taken under the wings of prominent Zionist profs at Princeton, NYU and other places and one Zionist prof said that Khot and his family were like his own family members and they lived in close contact with each other. The Zionist prof of CS, also, not-so-shockingly, revealed that he and his academic friends had put in a good word for Khot with strong recommendations to the committee that awards the Prize who then obliged.
the ZIONISTS are coming, the ZIONISTS are coming

Oh my gawd!!!

I recommend "tin hat" for your next mantra
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#75797 Aug 15, 2014
In view of these extremely dangerous games that're being played out in the world, I shudder to think of the future fate of humanity and feel safe under the protective gaze of dear Papa (Frijoles), loving grand papa (Dean Radin) and comforting uncle (Aviram Rozin). I am feeling scared and lonely, all of a sudden. I think I'll walk over to my cousin's Daniel's place to meet him and his parents. They live just a little ahead on the same road (Altamount Road) that I live on. I must leave now.

Location hidden

#75798 Aug 15, 2014
JOEL wrote:
I shudder to think of the future fate of humanity and feel safe under the protective gaze of dear Papa (Frijoles),.
We are all Mossad...
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#75800 Aug 16, 2014
ha ha ha ha ha.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#75801 Aug 16, 2014
RACIST CRACKPOTS

“If a Jew today goes into any synagogue in the U.S. or around the world and says,'I don’t believe in God or Torah and I don’t follow the commandments,' most will still welcome you in and urge you to become involved. But say,'I don’t support the State of Israel,' and you are likely to be labeled a 'self-hating Jew' or anti-Semite, scorned and dismissed."

- Rabbi Michael Lerner, editor of Tikkun Magazine

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hurley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Say it in six words (Jul '08) 15 hr priceyone 8,864
News Voice of the people (May '14) Nov 15 Jackie 7
News Deming MainStreet puts focus on economic develo... (Jan '10) Nov 15 Jackie 53
News Reward offered in rash of burglaries (Sep '09) Nov 15 nairy 41
News High Five Tour coming to Petro Oct '16 I love the southwest 1
Water upgrade (Feb '15) Feb '15 Enchanting New Me... 1
News Grant County residents get a whiff of rotten eggs (Jun '14) Jun '14 Zeke the Geek 1

Hurley Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hurley Mortgages