Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

Full story: Newsday 70,615
Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family. Full Story

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#74407 Jun 16, 2014
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>

HughBe to Frijoles----Spell honor in British English and then tell me that they are the SAME.
Joel----Does the meaning change with a slight difference in spelling? No. That's what matters.

HughBe---- BS. There are not only SPELLING differences between real English and American English -- these differences affect UNDERSTANDING and communication.
Give an example.

How come for a native English speaker your English proficiency level is quite low?

What I mean is that your English is not polished enough - the words you use are pretty trite, the flow is often jarring and you lack a deep understanding of the rules of grammar. I wonder how good is your pronunciation?

Location hidden

#74408 Jun 16, 2014
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>

2) Were YOU educated in the US?
No. My sister was.

However, Mumbai's elite Cathedral School and the posh areas of South Mumbai are as westernized, if not more, than any school/locality in Europe/North America.
Eric

Villa Park, IL

#74410 Jun 16, 2014
JOEL COOL DUDE wrote:
<quoted text>
No. My sister was.
However, Mumbai's elite Cathedral School and the posh areas of South Mumbai are as westernized, if not more, than any school/locality in Europe/North America.
How can it be more westernized than the west?

Since: Nov 13

Denver, CO

#74411 Jun 16, 2014
JOEL COOL DUDE wrote:
BLACK MAGIC is a most deadly occult science dealing with the vital range of psychical energies. I have seen it in action from very close quarters and am shocked at its immense destructive power. I am more appalled to know that there exist in the world, certain evil persons who dabble with these energies and use them with devastating effect against their opponents, to control people and/or to harm and kill others for a fee.
rabbee: no amount of black mental magic, can physically hurt me. unless it is commanded by G-D, for not being true to THEM(HE/SHE) here in The Her Story(HaTorah). as the only reason all the women in this world are not true to G-D, is because all the men have chosen to be vain liars with the subtle talking beasts of the fields.

Denver, CO

#74412 Jun 16, 2014
if you are hurt, by the witchcraft or sorcery of this world. it is you own damn vain fault, for not being true to G-D here in The Happening in The Torah again.

and do not tell me, there are innocent people in this world being unfairly hurt physically. when their are no innocent people, here in the very same story from G-D just again.

for i cannot find one real person, true to G-D, in the very exact same story again from THEM. when you do not even take the time, to get even one thing right here in The Story again from G-D.

i already know, what is going to happen to this world of all enemies against G-D. it is already forever written, in The Torah Accounting. and it shall never happen any other way, to this whole world never true to G-D here in IT. The G-D of Only The Torah Story, does not lie about only giving IT. you only have two choices to travel, and you all chose to get hell from G-D.

Denver, CO

#74413 Jun 16, 2014
how many more times must i do, in this same old story again from G-D. before this whole world and one of the many grandmothers of all chooses to make it right with G-D.

if you all want to end up, vanished like all the other previous grandmothers of the world and the her grandchildren. then that is your, foolish decision to choose.

but as for me, i shall be here again in The Torah. even if all of you, and your grandmother of all choose for oblivion. and do not tell me G-D, won't do that to THEIR enemies. because G-D already has done this, for thousands and thousands of times. even after being given to the third or fourth chances to be right.

and it is a moot point, to pass on the lies not true to G-D that are taught by this world to your children.

Denver, CO

#74414 Jun 16, 2014
after about 30 billion years, of only doing this same story again over and over. i am definitely fed up, with all of you and yo mama of all again. you all spend way too much time, getting this story from G-D your completely wrong forever.

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#74415 Jun 16, 2014
JOEL COOL DUDE wrote:
<quoted text>
Give an example.
How come for a native English speaker your English proficiency level is quite low?
What I mean is that your English is not polished enough - the words you use are pretty trite, the flow is often jarring and you lack a deep understanding of the rules of grammar. I wonder how good is your pronunciation?
Thats not the issue. The issue is that he deflects into tangents whenever someone corrects his logic. Other times he digs his hole deeper in an inane attempt to attenuate the more preposterous of his positions, instead of admitting he is wrong on occasion.

You do the exact same thing.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#74416 Jun 16, 2014
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Thats not the issue. The issue is that he deflects into tangents whenever someone corrects his logic. Other times he digs his hole deeper in an inane attempt to attenuate the more preposterous of his positions, instead of admitting he is wrong on occasion.
My guess is that you are talking about me and even you know that you are talking chicken shiT
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#74417 Jun 16, 2014
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Hughbe appears to speak neither
You FEEL that way about me because you are not acquainted with the Queen's English but I am.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#74418 Jun 16, 2014
JOEL COOL DUDE wrote:
<quoted text>
Give an example.
HughBe---- BS. There are not only SPELLING differences between real English and American English -- these differences affect UNDERSTANDING and communication.

Joel---Give an example.

HughBe--- I have given many examples but it seems that you have not understood even one of them. Why? It is because of your competence in the area.

Pronunciation e.g. already given--- Schedule. Search for the English pronunciation and compare it to the American one which is what you know.

Spelling example already given--- Honor and honour.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#74419 Jun 16, 2014
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>

You're talking sheer nonsense and most importantly you have a very low level of justice/fair-mindedness.

In fact, you're the biggest deflector here - have you even once acknowledged the evil that is found in Tanach or in Israel? No.

You're not only brainless with a massive inferiority complex but a big fanatic with a pronounced streak of evil in your character.

Take care of your karma, otherwise you'll have to sooner or later face the serious consequences..
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#74420 Jun 16, 2014
JOEL COOL DUDE wrote:
Where's HUGH, the BLACK MAGICIAN?
I'm not a magician. I have no part or lot with occult arts. I am a jet-black CocK.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#74421 Jun 16, 2014
HughBe---Were YOU educated in the US?

Joel---No. My sister was.

HughBe--- 1---My question was based on your demonstrated level.

2--- Noted.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#74422 Jun 16, 2014
To: the Americans

The Americans are going to be beaten by Ghana in the World Cup match today. I shall shed a tear for you after celebrating with Ghana.

Location hidden

#74423 Jun 16, 2014
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>

Joel---Give an example.

HughBe--- I have given many examples but it seems that you have not understood even one of them. Why? It is because of your competence in the area.

Spelling example already given--- Honor and honour.
We were discussing slight differences in spelling - however, both US English and British English spell "schedule" the same despite a difference in pronunciation.

Where difference in spelling is concerned, the speakers of American or of British English will recognise the written word "schedule" or "honour/honor" in written form with the latter pair (honor/honour) having the same pronunciation in both versions of English.

So, what's your point where the written forms of both forms of English is concerned?
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#74424 Jun 16, 2014
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Dr. F---The issue is that he deflects into tangents whenever someone corrects his logic.

HughBe--- It is not possible for you et.al. to correct my logic as the capacity is lacking. So, more CS from you.

Location hidden

#74425 Jun 16, 2014
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>

I'm not a magician. I have no part or lot with occult arts. I am a jet-black CocK.
Your heroes - the Hebrew patriarchs and Jesus were sorcerers (black magicians).

Location hidden

#74426 Jun 16, 2014
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>

I am a jet-black CocK.
.....who is girlish and gay.

Location hidden

#74427 Jun 16, 2014
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>

HughBe--- It is not possible for you et.al. to correct my logic as the capacity is lacking. So, more CS from you.
Logic and Hugh have a phobia for each other - they don't gel with each other like water and oil.

The effeminate Jamaican has almost zero logic in his huge skull that contains a tiny brain and so no wonder he supports creation from nothing, 7 day creation, heavens in the clouds, dying to save the world from sins and other such scriptural BS.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hurley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Law Enforcement Mon Tawny 1
Say it in six words (Jul '08) Mon ClintonCosbyyears 8,577
Street lights disappearing Mon What is going on 1
Parade of Holiday Lights Nov 21 celebrate 1
Grant Co.---rotten corner of NM (Sep '11) Nov 21 savant 40
Moving ro Deming NM Nov 16 Johny king 1
Demings "Dirty laundry" Nov 8 truth_b_told 1
Hurley Dating
Find my Match

Hurley People Search