Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

There are 71942 comments on the Newsday story from Jun 21, 2008, titled Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel. In it, Newsday reports that:

Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#73730 May 23, 2014
JOEL COOL DUDE wrote:
<quoted text>

I feel that unbiased scientific studies can establish the link between circumcision and destabilization of the nerve-brain system that brings in many marked ill-effects in the body and mind of the circumcised persons.
You "feel" that studies can establish a link? Not very scientific.

And even if you tried to reformulate that pre-judgement into a proper hypothesis, your concepts are so potentially vague so as to be impoosible to operationalize.

Location hidden

#73731 May 23, 2014
JOEL COOL DUDE wrote:
<quoted text>
Orthodox Judaism is booming on account of lack of intelligence on the part of its subscribers who tend or reproduce in larger numbers and with their demographic increase will arise more mentally ill, more suicidal, more genetically inbred and more homosexually inclined people who harbor hatred, fanaticism and ill-will towards all except their own kind.
opinion
JOEL COOL DUDE wrote:
<quoted text>Orthodox types usually have very low IQs and certain reports testify to this claim and they also show a very high incidence of all the typical Jewish abnormalities as listed above..
Cough up your scientific sources
JOEL COOL DUDE wrote:
<quoted text>So, in the longer run, the orthodox will become susceptible to high attrition rates or will be limited by nature once their abnormalities overstep the threshold limit which is close enough even at present rates.
However, luckily, the unaffiliated among the Jews is higher than the orthodoxy in terms of population numbers till date and those marrying non-Jews and opting out of the parochial system is also high and so both of these phenomena have been outweighing the rise in orthodoxy till now.
opinion

On the other hand - my assertion was based on actual data

http://forward.com/articles/187429/orthodox-p...

Location hidden

#73732 May 23, 2014
I think I FINALLY found a home for Hughbe in the United States

North Dakota Is Now the Only State with Unchallenged Gay Marriage Ban

http://www.slate.com/blogs/the_slatest/2014/0...

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#73733 May 23, 2014
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>

You "feel" that studies can establish a link? Not very scientific.
I am certain about it.

Location hidden

#73734 May 23, 2014
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>

opinion

<quoted text>
Cough up your scientific sources
<quoted text>
opinion
On the other hand - my assertion was based on actual data
LMAO

Why do you think the Jews have an abnormally high incidence of nerve diseases, mental disorders, homosexuality and suicide rate among other abnormalities?

There are many scientific studies indicating the same.

Location hidden

#73735 May 23, 2014
I am going out.

Location hidden

#73736 May 23, 2014
JOEL COOL DUDE wrote:
<quoted text>
I am certain about it.
I am certain that my puppy transmits divine wisdom in her yapping, too....

Location hidden

#73737 May 23, 2014
JOEL COOL DUDE wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO
Why do you think the Jews have an abnormally high incidence of nerve diseases, mental disorders, homosexuality and suicide rate among other abnormalities?
There are many scientific studies indicating the same.
Cough up your studies

On the internet anyone can allege anything. I feel certain everyone in Mumbai wears polka dot underwear.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#73738 May 23, 2014
JOEL COOL DUDE wrote:
HIGH DEGREE OF ABNORMALITIES AMONG JEWS
Already, the incidence of insanity, numerous nerve diseases, suicide rate and homosexuality is very high in the Jewish community and so I want an unbiased and an in-depth medical study to investigate the degree of damage contributed by circumcision to the above-named long list of Jewish abnormalities.
You may want to help the scientific world by letting the scientists verify the degree of damage circumsion has done to you.

After all, you claimed to be of Jewish origin and to have been circumcised.

Location hidden

#73739 May 23, 2014
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>

Cough up your studies

On the internet anyone can allege anything. I feel certain everyone in Mumbai wears polka dot underwear.
Are you under the uneducated impression that science has pronounced the last word on the subject of circumcision?

If so, you're an idiot. Expected.

But, then, you're not well educated in the sciences and in logic and so your rigid stand does not come across as a surprise.

Science has much more to discover about the actual extent of damage done by circumcision to the nerve-brain system and to the mind-body balance.

Till now, science has discovered that circumcision can kill a person due to post-circumcision infection or due to excessive bleeding.

I suggest a new line of research to fully expose the damaging effects of circumcision to the nervous system-brain matrix and in general to the mind-body balance.

Besides, I would also like neuroscience to investigate the causal link between circumcision and mental illnesses, suicidal tendencies, homosexual inclinations and nerve diseases as once the nervous system-brain is seriously jolted by this act of mutilation brought about by circumcision then it is bound to have widespread ramifications and is capable of bringing about many adverse conditions as described above.

The Jewish community has a much higher incidence than other communities of mental illnesses, suicides, hysteria, nerve diseases, homosexuality and other adverse nerve-brain/adverse mind-body conditions and so aside from the evident reasons of sustained inbreeding and worship of falsehood that account for these diseases of mind and body seen among a large percentage of Jews, the next query is this - to what extent does circumcision adversely affect the nervous system, brain centers, mood, mind-body balance, sanity, sexual orientation and nerves?- this is the next stage of investigation that I suggest for the scientists.

Location hidden

#73740 May 23, 2014
Physician Claims Jews are Schizo Carriers

Subtitle: "Is Mental Illness the Jewish Disease?"

It's from Psychiatric News, published by the American Psychiatric Association. Date of publication: Oct. 25, 1972. Go to your local library.

Evidence that Jews are carriers of schizophrenia is disclosed in a paper prepared for the American Journal of Psychiatry by Dr. Arnold A. Hutschnecker, the New York psychiatrist who once treated President Nixon.

In a study entitled "Mental Illness: The Jewish Disease" Dr. Hutschnecker said that although all Jews are not mentally ill, mental illness is highly contagious and Jews are the principal sources of infection.

Google

Location hidden

#73741 May 23, 2014
The unedited full-text of the 1906 Jewish Encyclopedia:

Mental disease. Among the Jews the proportion of insane has been observed to be very large. From statistics collected by Buschan he concludes that they are four to six times more liable to mental disease than are non-Jews.

As is the case with all the physical, mental, and intellectual traits of the Jews, consanguineous marriages have been considered a cause of a great part of the insanity among them. The Jews, it is well known, are very neurotic, as is manifested by the frequency of various nervous affections among them (see Nervous Diseases); and the marriage of relatives who are affected by a neurotic taint has been positively proved to be detrimental to the succeeding generation. In one generation the neuropathy may manifest itself as hysteria; in another, as some organic or functional nervous affection, then as insanity, etc. The chances of thus perpetuating the nervous strain in families by consanguineous marriages are therefore greater among Jews than among peoples in whom nervous diseases are less frequent.

Google
Gray

Colonial Heights, VA

#73742 May 23, 2014
JOEL COOL DUDE wrote:
Mental disease. Among the Jews the proportion of insane has been observed to be very large. From statistics collected by Buschan he concludes that they are four to six times more liable to mental disease than are non-Jews.
As is the case with all the physical, mental, and intellectual traits of the Jews, consanguineous marriages have been considered a cause of a great part of the insanity among them. The Jews, it is well known, are very neurotic, as is manifested by the frequency of various nervous affections among them (see Nervous Diseases); and the marriage of relatives who are affected by a neurotic taint has been positively proved to be detrimental to the succeeding generation. In one generation the neuropathy may manifest itself as hysteria; in another, as some organic or functional nervous affection, then as insanity, etc. The chances of thus perpetuating the nervous strain in families by consanguineous marriages are therefore greater among Jews than among peoples in whom nervous diseases are less frequent.
Google
I can't argue with what seems to be a credible document (at first glance) but I would go so far as to say that there is something about Zionism and the bunker/persecution mentality of Israel that attracts aberrant, delusional, racist and violent personalities.......in general

For example:

- A Brooklynite who choses to move to an illegal Settlement with the knowledge that he can indulge his violent racism by killing native residents/Palestinians with impunity is definitely demented.

- The Zionist Ideology is identical to that of Nazism which seems to attract "unseemly" tpes:

They both believe in their Ethnical Superiority (Chosen People = Master Race), ultra Nationalism, Expansionism:(Greater Israel = Lebensraum),a direct connection to an Ancient Mythical Homeland (Modern Israelis have absolutely no genetic connection to the Ancient Hebrew tribes who briefly inhabited part of the Levant) and a persecution complex among other traits

Naturally, not all Israelis fit this profile, just the violent, Expansionist, Right Wing Element that currently dominated the political spectrum

“Nazism, Zionism and Collective Insanity”
http://www.wakeupfromyourslumber.com/node/421

EXCERPT "An article by Shulamit Aloni Indeed there is Apartheid in Israel, shows how far this collective delusion goes in Israel:

There are close similarities between the Nazi ideology and Zionism.
They are both rooted in the 19th Century romantic Nationalism movement.
Both ideologies put an emphasis on "Blut und Boden" (blood and soil)and they are both racist.

Both Nazism and Zionism are supremacist ideologies, emphasizing physical strength:
Chaim Weizmann, the Zionist leader who had arranged the Balfour Declaration and was to become the first president of Israel, made this Zionist policy very explicit: CONTINUED

Location hidden

#73743 May 23, 2014
JOEL COOL DUDE wrote:
Physician Claims Jews are Schizo Carriers
Subtitle: "Is Mental Illness the Jewish Disease?"
It's from Psychiatric News, published by the American Psychiatric Association. Date of publication: Oct. 25, 1972. Go to your local library.
Evidence that Jews are carriers of schizophrenia is disclosed in a paper prepared for the American Journal of Psychiatry by Dr. Arnold A. Hutschnecker, the New York psychiatrist who once treated President Nixon.
In a study entitled "Mental Illness: The Jewish Disease" Dr. Hutschnecker said that although all Jews are not mentally ill, mental illness is highly contagious and Jews are the principal sources of infection.
Google
mental illness is highly contagious?

You mean, like cooties?

You are truely an idiot, i.e. you dont just play one on the internet

Location hidden

#73744 May 23, 2014
JOEL COOL DUDE wrote:
Google
the best you could come up with is 1906?

are you insane?

Location hidden

#73745 May 23, 2014
Gray wrote:
<quoted text>
I can't argue with what seems to be a credible document
1906?

another jackass, i see

Location hidden

#73746 May 23, 2014
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>

the best you could come up with is 1906?

are you insane?
Hello Uneducated Idiot,

There are latest reports as well saying the same thing if only you would take the trouble to search.

Location hidden

#73747 May 23, 2014
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>

mental illness is highly contagious?
Hello Fool,

Aren't you aware of the fact that most doctors who treat mentally insane patients come down with mental illnesses as well?

There is a transfer of unbalanced mental energies from patients to surroundings.

Dr J Athavale has researched this topic.

Psychology Today has articles on the subject.

Location hidden

#73748 May 23, 2014
Satanism, inbreeding and circumcision are the main culprits to blame for the higher degree of mental illnesses, nerve diseases, suicidal tendencies, mood swings, hysteria, homosexuality and other abnormalities that one sees among the Jews than in the other communities.

Location hidden

#73749 May 23, 2014
HIGH INCIDENCE OF MENTALLY ILL JEWS

1) In 1989, studies of Jews in the United States and Israel showed that “Jews were found to undergo more psychotherapy than any other group,” according to the Israel Journal of Psychiatry and Related Sciences. Whether that’s still the case is unknown.“While the prevalence rate of schizophrenia seems to be lower, neurosis seems to be higher in Jews than among non-Jews,” says Child & Family Resources’ Schindler.

2) Current research being conducted at Johns Hopkins Medicine Epidemiology-Genetics Program in Psychiatry notes that the risks for schizophrenia and bipolar disorder seem to be about 1 percent for any population, but its Schizophrenia and Bipolar Disorder Family Studies project is specifically studying Ashkenazim.“Due to a long history of marriage within the faith, which extends back thousands of years, the Jewish community has emerged from a limited number of ancestors and has a similar genetic makeup. This allows researchers to more easily perform genetic studies and locate disease-causing genes,” which will help to improve treatments and medications for severe mental illnesses.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hurley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Do you know how safe your kids are around trust... Tue jbik 3
Federal law enforcement agencies conduct meth s... Tue Carnalito loco 1
The circus is coming Tue tawny 8
News Editorial: A tribute to Cinco de Mayo May 4 Volver volver volver 1
Deming woman sentenced 37 years for shooting an... May 1 tawny 1
Review: Custom Steelworks May 1 u know who 1
Discrete sexual in counter Apr 30 BS Caller 4
More from around the web

Hurley People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE