Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

Full story: Newsday 71,015
Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family. Full Story
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#71326 Apr 11, 2014
INDIA AIMS TO BUILD WORLD'S FASTEST SUPERCOMPUTER BY 2017

The Indian Government has committed Rs 10,000 crore which is a little more than USD 2 Billion to indigenously develop the world's fastest supercomputer by 2017. The Planning Commission of India has agreed to provide the funds to the Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO) and to the Indian Institute of Science (IIS), Bangalore to develop a supercomputer with a performance of 132.8 exaflops (132 quintillion floating operations per second). A quintillion has 18 zeros (a million has six).

The current world's fastest supercomputer is a Chinese one, which can do 2.7 pentaflops, or two quadrillion flops. A quadrillion has 15 zeros.

In 2007, India had the world's fourth fastest indigenously-developed supercomputer with a performance of 172.5 teraflops (172 trillion flops).

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#71327 Apr 11, 2014
Reality check: India's 2017 'fastest supercomputer' plan a pipedream

http://www.hindustantimes.com/india-news/newd...

ndias plans to try and develop by 2017 a supercomputer much faster than any available today are unrealistic and impractical because of technological constraints that have hobbled similar efforts the world over, global and Indian experts have cautioned.

Speaking to HT, these experts including senior officers of the very government agency tasked with building the supercomputer have pointed to the challenges of building such a machine anytime in the near future.

A single supercomputer with the speeds proposed by the government will need to be wired to a dedicated nuclear plant as its power supply and will consume the electricity used by over 2 million Indians or 5 lakh homes. Thats apart from the power required to cool it.

And this is a best case scenario.

It will not be possible to build an exaflop speed supercomputer by 2017, said Pradeep K Sinha, director of High Performance Computing (HPC) at the Centre for Development of Advanced Technologies (C-DAC), referring to computing speeds the government project aims to reach.I myself will say that.

Location hidden

#71328 Apr 11, 2014
chuckle
former res

Cheshire, CT

#71329 Apr 11, 2014
STEFANO COLONNA wrote:
<quoted text>
I quite suspect he is gay.
Pretty often he came out with ambiguous affermations...
If not he sure does a great (and flamboyant) imitation of one.

I agree.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#71331 Apr 11, 2014
Give or take by a few years by 2017. It could be pushed back by 2 or 3 years or a bit more. Power generation is being upped these days and new nuclear power producing reactors are nearing completion. So, well, let's see. The technological skills are present but power generation based on available resources may pose a problem and delay the ambitious project.

CHUCKLES.
former res

Cheshire, CT

#71332 Apr 11, 2014
JOEL COOL DUDE wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I was never like this.
Ever since Dec 2012, things changed for the worse after parting ways with the hermitage to which I was affiliated and then all the waves of attacks on my nervous system commenced making me ill and suicidal and filled with despair.
If I survive this terrible ordeal, I shall live a happy, peaceful and a fruitful life till the ripe age of 79.
I have everything going for me except this bad phase.
This year is decisive for me - the make or break year.
Wish me well.
I do indeed wish you well.

Hermitage?

a : the habitation of a hermit

b : a secluded residence or private retreat : hideaway

c : monastery

And let's aim for 95 years of age instead of 79.

On your schedule, I would have already lost my dear old mother.

And my wife's parents both would have died 6 years ago.

Ah, but a man's reach should exceed his grasp,
Or what's a heaven for?
&#8213; Robert Browning, Men and Women and Other Poems

Location hidden

#71333 Apr 11, 2014
JOEL wrote:
Give or take by a few years by 2017. It could be pushed back by 2 or 3 years or a bit more. Power generation is being upped these days and new nuclear power producing reactors are nearing completion. So, well, let's see. The technological skills are present but power generation based on available resources may pose a problem and delay the ambitious project.
CHUCKLES.
Wasnt the world supposed to end by 2013? Hows that prediction business turning out for ya?

excuses, excuses

"Thank you. Come again"
former res

Cheshire, CT

#71334 Apr 11, 2014
JOEL COOL DUDE wrote:
DUMB ISRAELIS
I've met many Israelis with advanced scientific degrees but they don't come across as intellectually sharp, creative or knowledgeable and most can't even answer questions on deep fundamentals. Expected.
Huggy said you were Jewish.

Are you ethnically Jewish?
former res

Cheshire, CT

#71335 Apr 11, 2014
Frijoles wrote:
chuckle
Not to mention the people riding on top of the trains.

What's up with that?
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#71336 Apr 11, 2014
former res wrote:
<quoted text>

I do indeed wish you well.

And let's aim for 95 years of age instead of 79.
Thank you.

How come today your post is radiating an unbalancing vibe?

Take care.

Yes, in Dec 2012, I broke away from my master.

If things go well with me, then, I should live till the age of 79 as revealed to me by a yogic experience of a few years ago. The same experience also indicated that I would part ways with him and suffer with life-threatening consequences.

I did not believe what I saw in that vision but well the events that followed have confirmed the vision.

If I survive the horrific attacks on my nervous system and vital organs then as per the vision I will live till the ripe old age of 79.

2014 is a crucial year for my survival.

Let's see if I make it.

Location hidden

#71337 Apr 11, 2014
former res wrote:
<quoted text>
Not to mention the people riding on top of the trains.
What's up with that?
Calculated decision that outdoor air pollution is slightly less offensive to the nostrils than cabin body odor
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#71338 Apr 11, 2014
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>

Wasnt the world supposed to end by 2013? Hows that prediction business turning out for ya?
I never said "end" but stated that the term "transformation of the earth nature" would be completed by 2016 or 2018 with few survivors via WW 3 and natural calamities.

That master had said it, I simply repeated it. I am no longer affiliated to him.

Bye, sayanim.

(smiles)
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#71339 Apr 11, 2014
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>

offensive body odor
Since, after taking a dump you simply wipe your rear with toilet paper, you must really stink.

You don't even wash your tool after a pee.

Wash with water the penis after urinating and wash the rear with water after shitting and preferably bathe and change into fresh clothes.

An illiterate villager back here has better personal hygiene than you.

Smelly clown.

(:

Location hidden

#71340 Apr 11, 2014
JOEL wrote:
<quoted text>
I never said "end" but stated that the term "transformation of the earth nature" would be completed by 2016 or 2018 with few survivors via WW 3 and natural calamities.
That master had said it, I simply repeated it. I am no longer affiliated to him.
Bye, sayanim.
(smiles)
2016? No way. You said 2012 then 2013 then....

you forget - we actually track this nonsense to make fun of you (when deserved)

The point remains - you were infallible then, you are infallible now

Are you gay?(honesty is part of the healing process)

Location hidden

#71341 Apr 11, 2014
and you made it very CLEAR that the "transformation" would result in painful destruction..dont waste your time with sugarcoats.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#71342 Apr 11, 2014
former res wrote:
<quoted text>

Are you ethnically Jewish?
Yes. Ancestors from Iraq in the ME.

I am irreligious/nonobservant since 16 or 17 and thereafter while at IIT a class mate influenced me to meet that yoga master who I left in Dec 2012. The rest you know.

Baghdadi Jews like the Sassoons have contributed much to the cultural, intellectual and architectural development of Mumbai in the past.

Location hidden

#71343 Apr 11, 2014
JOEL wrote:
<quoted text>
Since, after taking a dump you simply wipe your rear with toilet paper, you must really stink.
You don't even wash your tool after a pee.
Wash with water the penis after urinating and wash the rear with water after shitting and preferably bathe and change into fresh clothes.
An illiterate villager back here has better personal hygiene than you.
Smelly clown.
(:
preoccupation with the private body habits of others....

hmmmmmm....
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#71344 Apr 11, 2014
Wrong.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#71345 Apr 11, 2014
FORMER

I wish to say that aside from the force attacks which I have direct evidence of, some part of my illnesses could be due to certain nerve diseases that a high percentage of Jews inherit mainly on account of inbreeding.

I will discuss my family disease history later.

Maybe, you'll understand.

Going out.

Later.
former res

Cheshire, CT

#71346 Apr 11, 2014
JOEL wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you.
How come today your post is radiating an unbalancing vibe?
Take care.
How do you mean Unbalancing vibe?

My voices don't agree.

:))
JOEL wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, in Dec 2012, I broke away from my master.
If things go well with me, then, I should live till the age of 79 as revealed to me by a yogic experience of a few years ago. The same experience also indicated that I would part ways with him and suffer with life-threatening consequences.
I did not believe what I saw in that vision but well the events that followed have confirmed the vision.
And yet you don't believe in religion. Curious indeed.

Sounds like a lot of BS to me.
JOEL wrote:
<quoted text>
If I survive the horrific attacks on my nervous system and vital organs then as per the vision I will live till the ripe old age of 79.
2014 is a crucial year for my survival.
Let's see if I make it.
Did you know that aluminum hats conduct these nervewaves?

take it off

All the best my latently gay friend.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hurley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wi-Power high-speed Internet, Digital phone ser... (Jun '10) 4 hr Tell Me AnotherOne 58
Say it in six words (Jul '08) Dec 18 Fantasy football 8,584
Somalis moving into Deming Dec 15 Gray Matter 4
Do you have VERIZON and you didn't have service... Dec 13 yankeedudell 2
Experience Victorian Christmas tonight at Silve... (Dec '09) Dec 9 billie 4
Dr. Twana Sparks (Dec '09) Dec 9 MSGT Don 49
* the Silver City Daily Press * Dec 9 billie 1
Hurley Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Hurley People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Hurley News, Events & Info