Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

Full story: Newsday 71,008
Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family. Full Story
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#70807 Apr 3, 2014
former res wrote:
<quoted text>
Poor Huggy can't think for himself.
He allows old men from many years to think for him.
They wrote it in a book then, and he follows their words today.
HughBe---My own response follows. Whatever is in the scriptures I submit to it. How about you?

Former---Poor Huggy can't think for himself.

He allows old men from many years to think for him.

They wrote it in a book then, and he follows their words today.

HughBe---- 1. If it is that I can't think for myself then you do not have a brain.

2. My son, the commandment prohibiting men flocing men did NOT originate with those Jewish "old men" it originated with God Almighty.

3. Unlike the rabbis I do not believe that I know BETTER than the Almighty and I do not think that I can IMPROVE on His commandments and so I do NOT make rules that VIOLATE or CONTRADICT what the Almighty says. One example, the approval of homosexuality by rabbis. They know as well as I do that God Himself needs to learn about the efficacy of Homosexuality.

PS: Explain the challenge that you experience with things written in a book.
former res

Cheshire, CT

#70808 Apr 3, 2014
STEFANO COLONNA wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmm, not really sure to have understood what do you mean by "intense".
Bernini is one of my favourite. You can see some of his works not only inside museums but also around the city in the open. For example the so called 'Fontana dei Quattro Fiumi' in Piazza Navona, Palazzo Montecitorio (seat of the Chamber of Deputies), Fontana della Barcaccia in Piazza di Spagna. The latter was done by his father and then finished by his son G.L. Bernini. What is also interesting is not just the result of his work, but the realization of it, and how he solved the problems.
Have you seen the frescoes of Michelangelo? Simply amazing
I went in Las Vegas as soon as me and my friends turn to 21. We stayed at MGM skylofts with terrace (hope the name is correct). We enjoyed Cirque du Soleil. Very artistic and fascinating, but also we went to have some fun at some gentlemen clubs, among the other things.
Haven't tasted the Chicago Pizza. Have I lost something?:)
In San Diego I was at my relative's house, so I haven't taken any hotel, but my plan b was to go to the Westgate Hotel.
Well, Denver is a little city like saying Charlotte NC, not really much to see in downtown. However due to its logistic position you can enjoy the Rocky's mountains landscape. Oh let's not forget something they care to let turists know, they got 300 days of sunshine. They have more sunny days than San Diego. There is a CasinÚ out of Denver, always in the mountain and if you love to ski, in this case it depends of how large is your wallet, you can go to some ski resort just off the so called High Mile City or if you are well off you may want to go to Aspen.
The "intense" comment was made by Rick Steves I think, a travel writer and host of tv shows on travel. I think he was talking about the food and culture in general. It would tie in with what you said about southern European cities having more to see than northern perhaps.

What do you think about Venice? much to see and do there? How about Sicily?

In Philadelphia where I lived for decades, they said it was second only to Paris in the number or outdoor sculpture and a very nice Rodin museum. One of 7 castings of The Thinker.

Chicago style is the thick kind of pizza. Depends if you like it or not. It was very thin in Rome as I recall but very good.

Have not seen the Rocky Mountains. Haven't been as much in the western US, Montana at a dude ranch. A good week of horseback riding.

Gentlemen's Club! Now we're talking. A man after my own heart! Bring $$$$

We stayed at the Bellagio in Vegas and also saw a Cirqe show. I think it's "mandatory!" :).

And the Blue Man group - one of the best shows I ever saw

And yes from what I hear, Aspen is where the pretty and wealthy people hang out. Prettier and richer than me!
Abolish The Fed

Stamford, CT

#70809 Apr 3, 2014
[QUOTE ]who="Frijoles"]< quoted text>
Provide me evidence that I have a back.[/QUOTE]

Thats a good point, you definitely have a backside being a homo but are spineless at times.
Abolish The Fed

Stamford, CT

#70810 Apr 3, 2014
former res wrote:
<quoted text>
Not depressed. It just struck me that yesterday was a net loss on here.
Familiar with trolls from way back. And how "not to feed" them.
Sometime I choose to play on a limited basis. But that's on me.
I do think ATF has gotten worse, but could my own memory playing tricks on me.
Huggy follows the words of old men from many years ago and thus does not think for himself.
His people probably practiced voodoo and now then they just updated their incantations.
You practice voodoo too, pretending some 200 plus year old document is some how applicable to me or you.
former res

Cheshire, CT

#70811 Apr 3, 2014
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Wonder what happened to Volunteerist, and if that is part of the situation.
Will keep an "I" on the situation.
Yeah, good point.

Didn't he go from ATF to Volunteerist BACK to ATF??

I wonder just how many people his is??
former res

Cheshire, CT

#70812 Apr 3, 2014
Abolish The Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
You practice voodoo too, pretending some 200 plus year old document is some how applicable to me or you.
Do believe that gravity is applicable to you?

Why or why not? Facts.
Abolish The Fed

Stamford, CT

#70814 Apr 3, 2014
former res wrote:
<quoted text>
Do believe that gravity is applicable to you?
Why or why not? Facts.
So a law of physics is some how comparable to the us constitution?

How would you compare the two?
This sounds like a common core comparison.

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#70815 Apr 3, 2014
former res wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, good point.
Didn't he go from ATF to Volunteerist BACK to ATF??
I wonder just how many people his is??
Probably just one (the guy from Norwalk was a troll).

I prefer ATF - simpler to type, easier for the NSA to track.....
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#70816 Apr 3, 2014
Frijoles---As someone who claims to have no religious affiliation you consistently reveal otherwise by your presumptuous DISRESPECT for Jews.

HughBe--- Indeed, you are a model disciple of your masters who teach that DISHONESTY is KOSHER. Now follow me closely and LEARN somethings good for a change.

1. I have NEVER claimed that I have no religious affiliation as you have asserted. Your LIE is pathetic and befits your character.

2. I do NOT disrespect Jews as you have FALSELY asserted. Tell me aspiring rabbis, why do you feel that you have the RIGHT to disrespect those who are NOT Jews? Please do NOT LIE and say that you do NOT. I am confident that I can find your DISRESPECT for non-Jews just by looking at the past 24 hours of posts.

Frijoles--- No Jew calls himself or herself Judaite and I think all would take offence to it but yet you persist, you blind dumb sheep.

HughBe--- Boy, YOU cannot THINK for FOR even ONE of my Jewish RELATIVES. YOU lack the capacity and the class.

Also no INTELLIGENT and HONEST Jew would take offence to my use of Judaite or Judaist as my DECLARED intentions are clear and it has NOTHING to do with DISRESPECT.

Now get an INTELLIGENT and HONEST Jew to explain what comes next.

1. I use the words Judaite or Judaist to differentiate between Jews who are affiliated with the RELIGION JUDAISM. How did I come up with the words. Follow now BOY.

Buddhism= RELIGION and its adherents are called Buddhists.

Judaism= RELIGION and its adherents are called Judaists.

2. Jews and or Israelites are the PHYSICAL descendants of a man called Israel. Being a PHYSICAL descendant has NOTHING to do with your religious beliefs meaning that RELIGION does NOT and CANNOT make anyone a PHYSICAL descendant of anyone. Take it to the courts and prove otherwise Dr. Frijoles of SCIENCES.

3. The denial of the Jewish identity of even a SINGLE Jew by you or anyone else should be TREATED as a CRIME against humanity, in my opinion. It is ABUSIVE and dishonest and no one should get away with it.

Go study the above.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#70817 Apr 3, 2014
former res wrote:
Between Huggybear and ATF, not a great day here on the forum.
Speaking of The Forum, only our Roman friend has had anything of interest to say.
Put another "hump day" behind us!
Another wolf in sheep clothing.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#70818 Apr 3, 2014
Adam 36 wrote:
<quoted text>
Jews are a Nation. Judaism is the religion.
Now what is your question?
HughBe---Since it is religion that makes one a JEW then I find it interesting that CONVERT Jews do not follow their masters blindly. How then did the "QUALIFY" to become "JEWS"?

Adam---Jews are a Nation. Judaism is the religion.

HughBe--- Nation in the sense of BLOOD RELATIVES and not in the sense of say America as a nation.

Adam---Now what is your question?

HughBe---The intent of your question is understood nevertheless I shall answer it. In speaking about CONVERTS to JUDAISM a religion the rabbis by their self-given authority make a non-Jew into a Jew.

Now Frijoles has falsely asserted that Jews/Judaists which would include CONVERTS do not follow their rabbis blindly and so my question was, how then did they meaning converts "QUALIFY" to become "JEWS"?

In my mind they had to accept ALL that their rabbis taught them.

Get it?
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#70819 Apr 3, 2014
COMPLETING the thought process above.

I use the words Judaite or Judaist to differentiate between Jews who are affiliated with the RELIGION JUDAISM as opposed to those who are not affiliated with it for any reason such as being an atheist or a member of another religion.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#70820 Apr 3, 2014
2014 AD---- a "Leading Sefardi Haredi Rabbi Tells University Students It Is KOSHER To Cheat (Be DISHONEST) And Plagiarize

2000 BC--- God told Israel--- YOU shall NOT STEAL.

Definition of STEAL--- "Dishonestly pass off (another personís ideas) as oneís own:"

Definition of Plagiarize----"Take (the work or an idea of someone else) and pass it off as oneís own:"

Who are YOU OBEYING?
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#70821 Apr 3, 2014
Bi boys.

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#70822 Apr 3, 2014
Hugh,

What is reality in your opinion?
former res

Cheshire, CT

#70823 Apr 3, 2014
Abolish The Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh you know not to turn your back in a psych patient while taking out the garbage?
Did you move up in your profession and take a job with the government garbage monopoly?
Prove to me with facts that there is a government.

And also that there is such a thing as garbage.

Are you familiar with the following adage?

"One man's trash is another man's treasure."

Why or why not? Facts please.
former res

Cheshire, CT

#70824 Apr 3, 2014
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
2. My son, the commandment prohibiting men flocing men did NOT originate with those Jewish "old men" it originated with God Almighty.
Why do you believe that those are the words of god?

Do you have any evidence to support the belief or is it based solely on faith?
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
PS: Explain the challenge that you experience with things written in a book.
I think it is a very nice book written thousands of years ago by wise and thoughtful men.

Until I have other evidence, this is what I think.

But I would never let these men do my thinking for me as you do.

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#70825 Apr 3, 2014
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
HughBe---Since it is religion that makes one a JEW then I find it interesting that CONVERT Jews do not follow their masters blindly. How then did the "QUALIFY" to become "JEWS"?
Adam---Jews are a Nation. Judaism is the religion.
HughBe--- Nation in the sense of BLOOD RELATIVES and not in the sense of say America as a nation.
Adam---Now what is your question?
HughBe---The intent of your question is understood nevertheless I shall answer it. In speaking about CONVERTS to JUDAISM a religion the rabbis by their self-given authority make a non-Jew into a Jew.
Now Frijoles has falsely asserted that Jews/Judaists which would include CONVERTS do not follow their rabbis blindly and so my question was, how then did they meaning converts "QUALIFY" to become "JEWS"?
In my mind they had to accept ALL that their rabbis taught them.
Get it?
Nation in the sense of Nationhood. Your description of Jews as BLOOD RELATIVES smacks of nazism. Shame on you.

A person born a Jew, part of the Jewish Nation. Additionally, just as every other nation, Jews also have naturalization laws to become part of that nation.

The means of naturalization to become a member of the Jewish Nation is conversion. Once a person has converted they have all the rights and obligations of any other member of the Nation. The naturalization process is what makes Jews like every other nation on earth.

No one can convert to become an Arab, Japanese, black or white. Those are all ethnicities.

Converts become Jews by a well established and accepted conversion process. Why would you even think anyone would blindly follow anyone even a Rabbi? Is that what you require?
former res

Cheshire, CT

#70826 Apr 3, 2014
Abolish The Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
So a law of physics is some how comparable to the us constitution?
How would you compare the two?
This sounds like a common core comparison.
I still need to know why you believe the Constitutions does not apply to you before we can go and further with this.

Do you believe that ANY laws apply to you?

Why or why not? Seriously.

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#70827 Apr 3, 2014
HughBe wrote:
2014 AD---- a "Leading Sefardi Haredi Rabbi Tells University Students It Is KOSHER To Cheat (Be DISHONEST) And Plagiarize
Got a link?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hurley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Say it in six words (Jul '08) Thu Fantasy football 8,584
Somalis moving into Deming Dec 15 Gray Matter 4
Do you have VERIZON and you didn't have service... Dec 13 yankeedudell 2
Experience Victorian Christmas tonight at Silve... (Dec '09) Dec 9 billie 4
Dr. Twana Sparks (Dec '09) Dec 9 MSGT Don 49
* the Silver City Daily Press * Dec 9 billie 1
Getting into the spirit of Christmas, a look at... Dec 9 billie 1
Hurley Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web