Messianic Jews say they are persecute...

Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

There are 71939 comments on the Newsday story from Jun 21, 2008, titled Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel. In it, Newsday reports that:

Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#68439 Feb 26, 2014
HughBe--- I see it as a THREAT to the constitutional rights and in particular the right to FREEDOM.

Frijoles---and you expect COR (or me for that matter) to object to that last statement? Try reading him for once.

HughBe--- I have no such expectation and it is gratifying to hear those words from you.
The truth is, I had no expectations of both of you what I had was HOPE and so I was HOPING that both of you would someday UNDERSTAND my words above.

HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#68440 Feb 26, 2014
Oh, notwithstanding all of what I said above, HOMOSEXUALITY remains a SIN and the Bible calls it an ABOMINATION.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#68441 Feb 26, 2014
Bi-boys. Don't cry, I shall be back.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#68442 Feb 26, 2014
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
and you expect COR (or me for that matter) to object to that last statement? Try reading him for once.
He's so obsessed with being a contrarian, that he can't even realize when people agree with him. Silly troll.

Location hidden

#68443 Feb 26, 2014
HughBe wrote:
COR---You are attempting to draw a correlation where none exists.
HughBe--- Really? Are you saying that they would not have prison records?
Would such people in their state of incarceration form a part of the prison POPULATION?
You're conflating arrests with convictions. Prison population applies to those convicted of a crime. Arrests are a completely different statistic.

The article involving prison population applies to convicts. The three examples you cited are arrests, not convictions. They do not count toward the prison population unless/until they are convicted in a court of law.
HughBe wrote:
COR----As pointed out, the increase in the prison population directly correlates to the initiation of the war on drugs. This can be easily confirmed by looking at the types of convictions, which are primarily drug related.
HughBe--- The opinion was noted but was the analysis done?
Yes, and you can confirm that with a simple google search.
HughBe wrote:
COR---The three examples you site are unaffiliated with this increase in the prison population.
HughBe--- Nonsense. If the 3 persons were in prison they would be numbered in the prison population. Sum all who are in the same position as the 3.
What is nonsense is the fact that you don't know the difference between jail and prison. Look it up and educate yourself.
HughBe wrote:
COR---I'm unfamiliar with the cases short of what is being reported in the media, but it could be argued that they are racially motivated arrests. This is nothing new and has been happening far longer than the war on drugs. It is a known problem. Are you just discovering it now?
HughBe--- 1.My information comes from the sources that I gave the links for.
Again, if the facts of the articles hold true, this is nothing new. Why are you behaving like this is some new revelation? A certain amount of injustice exists in the world. We already know that.
HughBe wrote:
2. One would hope that in the 21st Century the land of the FREE would be FREE after so many CENTURIES.
We're trying, but those pesky right wing religious fanatics keep holding us back.

Location hidden

#68444 Feb 26, 2014
HughBe wrote:
Oh, notwithstanding all of what I said above, HOMOSEXUALITY remains a SIN and the Bible calls it an ABOMINATION.
Yea, and so is eating shellfish, or meat and milk together, or wearing a garment of mixed fibers.
E23Jer34

Klaksvík, Faroe Islands

#68445 Feb 26, 2014
JOEL COOL DUDE wrote:
The debunking of the Hebrew Bible will begin in a few days.
Good luck - just remeber there are thousands of idiots here who believe they are chosen.

“Act Interdimensional ly”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#68447 Feb 26, 2014
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
One of these days someone is going to have to teach you logic
Just because COR stated "No doubt the biggest victims of the ill-fated war on drugs are minorities, specifically blacks.", does not mean that he as opined that anything you have asserted on the issue of race is false
WTF?
(and ps you make a poor panther)
...Why do witches burn?

... Because they're made of ... wood?

Yes!

“Act Interdimensional ly”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#68448 Feb 26, 2014
Cult of Reason wrote:
<quoted text>
Yea, and so is eating shellfish, or meat and milk together, or wearing a garment of mixed fibers.
I can forgive someone for eating a shrimp cocktail , or even a bacon double-cheese burger...

But, anyone who mixes wool with linen should be burned at the stake.

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#68449 Feb 26, 2014
HughBe wrote:
HughBe--- I see it as a THREAT to the constitutional rights and in particular the right to FREEDOM.
Frijoles---and you expect COR (or me for that matter) to object to that last statement? Try reading him for once.
HughBe--- I have no such expectation and it is gratifying to hear those words from you.
The truth is, I had no expectations of both of you what I had was HOPE and so I was HOPING that both of you would someday UNDERSTAND my words above.
Well, when the only one that seems to understand you is you, you know you have a communication problem.

Location hidden

#68450 Feb 26, 2014
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>

2. I believe that gay unions should NOT be called marriage as marriage is between a man and a woman.
You "believe" that but luckily for us in the States many of us dont believe that. Including the courts.

Which is ironic considering your "belief" that we are a Christian nation.

Location hidden

#68451 Feb 26, 2014
Rick Moss wrote:
<quoted text>
I can forgive someone for eating a shrimp cocktail , or even a bacon double-cheese burger...
But, anyone who mixes wool with linen should be burned at the stake.
Or tied to a stone to see if they float.

Since: Nov 13

Denver, CO

#68452 Feb 26, 2014
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
HughBe---Son, it has to do with PERSECUTION of the innocent. ALL good people with SENSE should FIGHT against INJUSTICE.
rabbee: innocent, according to whom?
HughBe--- Based on the article below, innocent according to TRUTH and REALITY. The "security camera" corroborated his story. His STATIONARY or PARKED vehicle did NOT and could NOT have struck the police car as they FALSELY claimed. It was evil to have imprisoned an innocent man.
Read it again.
Here is a part of it, "A video camera mounted on a home across the street captured the whole incident, corroborating Jackson's story."
http://politix.topix.com/story/10588-police-a...
rabbee: they were all guilty before, during, and after this incident happened. you strain at a gnat, and swallow the elephant. you are not dealing, in the reality of The Way G-D sees you all.

there are no innocent people, on this planet today period. what you see in the video, is not the whole story of why this happened. i see the same thing, with the jews and the holocaust. but they also refused, to see their being guilty as hell that led up to it. this man has been guilty his whole life, and you defend his evil and wicked life as if totally innocent, with your being as guilty as hell also. for you do not understand, G-D'S justice being divvied out.

the jews being evil got what they deserved according to G-D, and so did this guy. you cannot fight the evil, placed in charge with your lifetime way of being evil. G-D shall just send somebody, even more evil to deal with them.

this whole world is taught, how to be evil and wicked in every way not true to G-D. atheist, agnostics, muslims, christians, jews etc., are all taught how to be evil and wicked in their own evil antiG-D ways. russian teach how to be an evil russians, americans teach how to be an evil american, french teach how to be an evil french person, etc., resulting in dangerous diversities religiously.

there is too much corrupt diversity, in this whole world for you all to believe in ONE G-D. diversity is the sign, of worshiping false g-ds. and none of you believe, that we are all still here in TheTorah again. which says your all, idolaters of other g-ds. you all just can't believe we are all here in The Torah again, because you all and your grandmother screwed up with your not being here in TheTorah from the twice before. when G-D only said, THEY are Only giving TheTorah here in IT. so who do you want to believe, G-D or all the not here in TheTorah gravy sucking other clowns from hell g-ds?
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#68454 Feb 26, 2014
Cult of Reason wrote:
<quoted text>
While I agree with the eating of shellfish part of your post, I have some amount of difficult with the rest of your doctrines. So, please be kind and support them from SCRIPTURES.

Support that "eating meat and milk together" is an ABOMINATION and do the same for the" wearing (of) a garment of mixed fibers"

Please educate me on your strange doctrines.

Denver, CO

#68455 Feb 26, 2014
the root of all evil, is not being true to G-D here in Only TheTorah as stated by G-D. one diverse way or another, this whole world is normally biased with wicked and evil. no matter how innocent, all you guilty as hell idolaters pretend you are. G-D does no command peoples be enslaved or slaughtered, because they are all innocent. just because you consider yourself less guilty, than hitler does not mean you really are according to G-D. and just because G-D, commanded jews be slaughtered, does not make them less guilty as hitler or any one else. G-D shall assign your leaders, to match your G-Dless stupidity. and you won't even know, how they got appointed by G-D. to give to you all, your just deserves.

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#68456 Feb 26, 2014
The surging prison population has little or nothing to do with the increased war on drugs but it has more to do increasing dysfunction of people who're either predisposed to crime or who take to crime due to the economic downswing thereby leading to a greater number of arrests made by law enforcement officers. The good news is that the use of illicit drugs is going down in the US.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#68457 Feb 26, 2014
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, when the only one that seems to understand you is you, you know you have a communication problem.

HughBe---The truth is, I had no expectations of both of you what I had was HOPE and so I was HOPING that both of you would someday UNDERSTAND my words above.

Frijoles---Well, when the only one that seems to understand you is you, you know you have a communication problem.

HughBe--- There is merit in the principle but its application is BS.

Denver, CO

#68459 Feb 26, 2014
you are not going to prevent the diluvium again, doing all the same crap for brains. that resulted in G-D, commanding this twice before with all of you and you mama of all.

when you have 83% of the jews in america, supporting gay marriage. then you all, have a personal problem against G-D too. allowing this kind of crap for brains, will result in G-D commanding the destruction of america.

jews are actually condoning not only the destruction of america, but the whole world again here in TheTorah also. it is murder suicide and genocide to fight against the commands of G-D, here in TheTorah.

and at least G-D is giving me the chance, to allow you all to repent. by G-D commanding me to make you all, aware of this in TheTorah again today.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#68460 Feb 26, 2014
HughBe---I believe that gay unions should NOT be called marriage as marriage is between a man and a woman.

Frijoles---You "believe" that but luckily for us in the States many of us dont believe that. Including the courts.

HughBe--- Explain your good fortune to me. How would a different title that prevents confusion take away from the union?

Frijoles---Which is ironic considering your "belief" that we are a Christian nation.

HughBe--- Foundation is Christian but there is nothing Christian about homosexuality. That practice fits in well with a religion that you know quite well.

Denver, CO

#68461 Feb 26, 2014
JOEL COOL DUDE wrote:
The surging prison population has little or nothing to do with the increased war on drugs but it has more to do increasing dysfunction of people who're either predisposed to crime or who take to crime due to the economic downswing thereby leading to a greater number of arrests made by law enforcement officers. The good news is that the use of illicit drugs is going down in the US.
rabbee: we do not need more antiG-D criminals like you, trying to give advice as if some kind of wanna be self declared g-d. as if thousands and thousands, of other false g-ds are not enough. and just like adolph hitler and stalin, who also had the best of intentions.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hurley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Federal law enforcement agencies conduct meth s... Jun 28 A view from me 3
News Luna County enters Joint Powers Agreement for C... Jun 26 Wizard_Not 1
News City officials set water ordinance Jun 26 Wizard_Not 1
News Luna County Commissioners plan to vote today on... Jun 24 Wizard_Not 1
News Their view: No clear gain in dispute over Falkl... (Mar '10) Jun 23 Tony 619
News Say it in six words (Jul '08) Jun 22 Humptiy Dump 8,694
Water upgrade Feb '15 Enchanting New Me... 1
More from around the web

Hurley People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Hurley Mortgages