Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

Full story: Newsday 71,544
Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family. Full Story

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#67856 Feb 20, 2014
former res wrote:
<quoted text>

Do you mean logic? Or reason? Please explain your answer.

What?

You don't know what logical reasoning is all about?

Go check.

Location hidden

#67857 Feb 20, 2014
former res wrote:
<quoted text>

Don't you think these folks believe in their faith the same that your believe in yours?
Yoga deals with the varied frequencies of personal/universal energy/matter via the individual brain-generated consciousness.

Yoga is not faith based nor is it a belief system based on fictitious entities like God nor does it deal in rubbish like creation from nothing.

Yoga is a practice of mind-matter that culminates in transcendental experiences that have objective manifestations like intense light radiating from the body of the yogi that can be seen or measured by anyone.

Yoga has real effects - as for instance, a yogi can read your mind, tell you hidden facts about your past, tell you about your future, heal cancer in minutes, paralyze you in minutes or kill you in minutes. These are all objective facts of yoga that can be measured.

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#67858 Feb 20, 2014
JOEL COOL DUDE wrote:
<quoted text>
Flawed logic, as expected.
The term "uber" when applied to say a brand or to individual ability can be evaluated scientifically/objectively.
If I say Armani is an uber haute couturier, the claim can be verified objectively by evaluating the techniques employed in cutting, stitching, quality of dyes, fabric weave, measurements and embellishments used like pure gold threads or Swarovski crystals for which well established scientific/objective standards of evaluation exist.
If a PhD in a scientific discipline repeatedly fails to correctly answer fundamental questions in Math, Physics and Chemistry then it can easily be inferred that he is not uber but is, on the contrary, a dunce.
Its an ADJECTIVE you dummy

adjectives are subjective and relative by nature

Did you go the same grammar school as the Jamaican pervert?

Location hidden

#67859 Feb 20, 2014
former res wrote:
<quoted text>

You believe in yoga, not drinking and virginity. And who knows what else.

Yogic experiences dealing with higher frequency brain states sensitize the nervous system to such an extent that meat, wine and tobacco are automatically rejected by the body as they set up certain vibes that jar the fine sensitivity of the nerves and tend to disrupt certain fields of energy in brain/body.

However, at an advanced stage of yoga, the yogi can consume a gallon of poison and neutralize its adverse effects as explained in the post on invincibility.

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#67860 Feb 20, 2014
JOEL COOL DUDE wrote:
<quoted text>
Yoga has real effects - as for instance, a yogi can read your mind, tell you hidden facts about your past, tell you about your future, heal cancer in minutes, paralyze you in minutes or kill you in minutes. These are all objective facts of yoga that can be measured.
(I am, I am)
I am Superman and I know what's happening
(I am, I am)
I am Superman and I can do anything

Location hidden

#67861 Feb 20, 2014
Sex involves intimate exchange of energy with one's partner and so if one is a yogi in whom higher brain states with their concomitant EM energy is activated then it's advisable to avoid any disturbance to one's energy field.

Location hidden

#67862 Feb 20, 2014
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>

Its an ADJECTIVE you dummy
adjectives are subjective and relative by nature
Did you go the same grammar school as the Jamaican pervert?
I know uber is an adjective of quality.

I know better grammar than you, ok?

Location hidden

#67863 Feb 20, 2014
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>

(I am, I am)
I am Superman and I know what's happening
(I am, I am)
I am Superman and I can do anything
That's "uber cool", my dearest Papa.

(smiles)

Location hidden

#67864 Feb 20, 2014
Where the fu-ck is Hugh? LOL.

Location hidden

#67865 Feb 20, 2014
typo

are activated, not is activated
former res

Cheshire, CT

#67866 Feb 20, 2014
JOEL COOL DUDE wrote:
<quoted text>
The only thing hangin' is that pink thingy between my thighs. LOL.
I am glad to hear that have one.

Does it have its own brain?

Many women here in America think that is where men's brains reside.

If you know what I mean.

Location hidden

#67867 Feb 20, 2014
Uberbitch
former res

Cheshire, CT

#67868 Feb 20, 2014
JOEL COOL DUDE wrote:
<quoted text>
Too subjective...
Again...you call yourself "Joel Cool Dude."

I didn't name you that; you did.

How did you mean it?

Location hidden

#67869 Feb 20, 2014
former res wrote:
<quoted text>

I am glad to hear that have one.

Does it have its own brain?

Many women here in America think that is where men's brains reside.

If you know what I mean

Yes, I know that your brain lies in your tiniest toe.

If you know what I mean...
former res

Cheshire, CT

#67870 Feb 20, 2014
JOEL COOL DUDE wrote:
<quoted text>
What?
You don't know what logical reasoning is all about?
Go check.
Which type of logic did you employ to determine your position on religion?

inductive reasoning, abductive reasoning, or deductive reasoning?

And don't you think the absolute atheist (gnostic atheist) is on just as shaky ground as the devout believer in god (gnostic theist)?

In other words, you seem pretty sure of yourself. How do you know?

Location hidden

#67871 Feb 20, 2014
former res wrote:
<quoted text>

Again...you call yourself "Joel Cool Dude."

I didn't name you that; you did

How did you mean it?
See, Doc, I have my own definition of "cool".

To me anyone having profound inner experiences with objective manifestations and who keeps rebounding with greater strength from all kinds of disasters that would have killed ordinary mortals or the individual concerned and one who has this never-say-die attitude is "cool".
former res

Cheshire, CT

#67872 Feb 20, 2014
JOEL COOL DUDE wrote:
<quoted text>
Yoga deals with the varied frequencies of personal/universal energy/matter via the Yoga is not faith based nor is it a belief system based on fictitious entities like God nor does it deal in rubbish like creation from nothing.
Yoga is a practice of mind-matter that culminates in transcendental experiences that have objective manifestations like intense light radiating from the body of the yogi that can be seen individual brain-generated consciousness.
or measured by anyone.
Many terms you use are extremely subjective and not able to be proved in any scientific
way: individual brain-generated consciousness; transcendental experiences; etc

Please provide objective evidence, such as light glowing from the body etc.

If it has been measured "by anyone" then there would be proof published in scientific, peer-reviewed journals. Pay attention to the type of journals I refer to.

This would not be called "Yogi Monthly" or anything like that.

I won't hang by my thumbs waiting for your evidence.

You are on even shakier ground than many religious fanatics. At least many of them admit it is only faith keeping them in the pews.

You claim that people are glowing! LOL!!!!

Location hidden

#67873 Feb 20, 2014
former res wrote:
<quoted text>

Which type of logic did you employ to determine your position on religion?

inductive reasoning, abductive reasoning, or deductive reasoning?

And don't you think the absolute atheist (gnostic atheist) is on just as shaky ground as the devout believer in god (gnostic theist)?

In other words, you seem pretty sure of yourself. How do you know?
I know, I know, I know more than most people who've lived in the whole of history...

It's very easy to debunk the God of religions and please note that I don't employ the infantile approach of celebrated atheists like Dawkins, Hitchens, P Z, Krauss or Aron Ra who keep demanding evidence of this God. That's their only point.

My approach in debunking God is very different and more hard hitting and besides no believer can ever fool me about scriptural claims of paranormal phenomena since I am directly exposed to these and know exactly the subtle mind-matter mechanism at work and what the results should be.

I can easily defeat religious types in a debate and besides I can also easily destroy most of the arguments of atheists in a debate though however atheists are on firmer ground than theists.

Detailed explanation, some other time.

Even right now as I am typing this piece I am in the middle of a minor yogic experience involving a brain state of a higher frequency with all its attendant signs like light, sound, expansion of the nerves, descent of the higher frequency brain EM energy into the spinal nerves, a certain opening up of sensory faculties etc.

Location hidden

#67874 Feb 20, 2014
former res wrote:
<quoted text>

Many terms you use are extremely subjective and not able to be proved in any scientific
way: individual brain-generated consciousness; transcendental experiences; etc
Please provide objective evidence, such as light glowing from the body etc.
If it has been measured "by anyone" then there would be proof published in scientific, peer-reviewed journals. Pay attention to the type of journals I refer to.
This would not be called "Yogi Monthly" or anything like that.
I won't hang by my thumbs waiting for your evidence.
You are on even shakier ground than many religious fanatics. At least many of them admit it is only faith keeping them in the pews.
You claim that people are glowing! LOL!!!!
You will neither understand nor get the same yogic experiences since you lack the capacity.

Sri Aurobindo, Swami Vivekananda, Ramanna were some of these genuine yogis whose yogic powers were on open display to anyone who cared to investigate.

In fact as far light radiating from the body is concerned, well, one of Ramanna's disciples, named Ganapathi or something like that was photographed with intense light radiating from the top of his head. This intense light radiating from his head was a constant fixture of his personality.

I too have videographic and photographic evidence of golden light radiating from my entire body...

No more comments on this aspect for now...

Location hidden

#67875 Feb 20, 2014
DOC (FORMER):

Interestingly, books on Occult Chemistry, published by the Theosophical Society of India, dating to 100 years or much earlier based on psi phenomena of Annie Besant, Bishop Olcott and others who perceived the various particles of matter like electron, proton, positron, quark, etc, during trance with exact particle count and precise drawings exist. I have seen the books and a doctoral thesis in particle physics in a US university was published on this occult connection. Check online or with the Theosophical Society or with Dr M Srinivasan of the Neutron Physics Division, Bhabha Atomic Research Center, Mumbai.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hurley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Say it in six words (Jul '08) 18 hr mossy seaman 8,615
Town council approves restoration of the Silco ... Jan 23 Tony Betterton 2
Carlsbad air service provider will not renew co... Jan 23 Maybe 2
Silver City police search landfill for missing ... (Jun '11) Jan 23 citizencares 22
RAY TREJO Arrested for DWI New Years Jan 20 School District i... 4
Gabe's Fitness is a dream come true (Jun '10) Jan 19 Ram 21
Las Cruces man charged with sexual assault of 6... (Oct '09) Jan 16 pissed citizen 42
Hurley Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Hurley People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 12:13 pm PST

NBC Sports12:13PM
Miami gets record donation from former 'Cane Calais Campbell
NFL 5:29 AM