Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

Full story: Newsday

Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family.
Comments
58,761 - 58,780 of 69,109 Comments Last updated 46 min ago

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#65166 Jan 3, 2014
Shahrukh Khan is an alum of St Columba's School, New Delhi, and later studied Economics at Delhi University.

Location hidden

#65167 Jan 3, 2014
India is a great nation with a marvellous past but it has fallen so low and things only seem to be getting from bad to worse with each passing year. Everything here is in a deplorable mess. Most of the people here in this overpopulated nation are inferior in mind and in body with primitive passions playing the role of the Pied Piper in the individual as well as in the life of the collectivity. A mega lawlessness has swept the populace. Not unity but divisiveness in almost every affair is the main theme manifested in the national ethos since millennia which is now about to boil over and has the potential to bring in complete destabilization leading to another Balkanization or to a near total collapse. I fear for the well-being of this country. The future does not bode well for India.

Location hidden

#65168 Jan 4, 2014
Whew!

Since: Nov 13

Denver, CO

#65173 Jan 4, 2014
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
TOPIX JUST SENT ME A REPLY ON THE DELETION OF MY POSTS:
POSTERS,
I just got a confirmation from Topix stating that some posters here have been reporting my harsh posts as "abuse" which as a consequence results in the posts getting deleted.
I know who the concerned posters are who have been reporting my posts which demolish their cult teachings and which reduce to rubbish their unintellectual rants.
In my reply to the message mailed to me by Topix, I made my intentions very clear and explained why these 3 posters have been reporting me for "abuse" and I also made it clear that I could retaliate by asking any of my friends to report the posts of these 3 posters as "abuse" and get them deleted.
Well, these 3 posters are, as said in earlier posts, riff raff and are unfit to polish my shoes and so it is a source of much amusement to me to know that they have been so badly rattled by my posts exposing the nonsense in their cult and even the low grade of their intelligence that they have been resorting to the childish practice of getting posts deleted.
A fanatical moderator is also involved in this crude game of getting my posts deleted.
Well, anyway.
rabbee: well joel i for one do not believe it makes sense, to have any ones post deleted. even if you do get a bit excessive, in your diatribes of posts. that i, can choose to ignore. most of the time, you seem higher than a legal pot smoker in Colorado. and so far all you have proved, is you took up space in school. and revenge and retaliation, is something that all terrorist do. that just keeps, upping the pendulum of terrorism.

Denver, CO

#65175 Jan 4, 2014
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
Henry Kissinger, an ex-Jew, once said, "a people 9the Jews) who have been persecuted for 2000 years must be doing something wrong."
rabbee: and the world that has been persecuted for 5700 years, can't be anymore right.

Location hidden

#65176 Jan 4, 2014
oh my gosh!

Denver, CO

#65177 Jan 4, 2014
ah! crumb, Phil Everly is dead.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#65182 Jan 4, 2014
None of my posts on rich, poor and karma have appeared till now. I guess they have been deleted.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#65183 Jan 4, 2014
KARMA IS DEAD

After seeing the highly corrupt and the most perverse individuals in society getting away with all their crimes and when, on the contrary, I see them and their future generations flourishing in mind, body, political influence and material wealth, I am forced to conclude that causation or the the law of karma (as you sow, so shall you reap) and the teaching which states that the sins of the parents are upon their children via heredity have either malfunctioned or are dead.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#65184 Jan 4, 2014
POOR AND RICH AND KARMA:

1) Most of the stress experienced by poor people is on account of poverty and I have seen that the poor (no matter how good their karma or deeds are) are always tensed and under great pressure and as a result their force fields are way too unsteady and vibrate in abnormal ways. After death, the unbalance in their disembodied force fields brought on a result of poverty or material want persists creating much hardship for the disembodied force fields. Thus, the suffering of the poor does not end even after death and where the law of cyclical progression (reincarnation) is concerned, it stands to reason that those exposed to great material want and suffering of a mental and physical kind due to poverty would get reborn once again in impoverished families as their individual consciousness does not possess the capacity to flourish in a material sense and in this way the vicious cycle of poverty and the concomitant suffering it brings with it gets perpetuated. We also see that during riots, war, economic depressions, epidemics, crime detection by law enforcing agencies and natural calamities, it is the poor who face the worst damage thus once again underscoring the point that suffering is an inalienable aspect of poverty.

2) Whereas, those born with a silver spoon in their mouth or in the case of those persons who acquire great wealth using legal or wrong means - such materially well off people are usually never tense since they have wealth, the best technology and sufficient political power to keep themselves in a position of advantage at all times and this gets reflected in the stability in their force fields. This stability in their force fields spills over into the afterlife in the disembodied state and as a matter of logic would get carried over into future existences as well where they would get reborn in affluent families. If at all rich people suffer it could be due to marital problems or addictive lifestyle habits and in case a rich person gets bumped off by his rivals it only indicates that in the power struggle with his rivals the person with a stronger force field has prevailed in getting his rival killed or jailed or beaten up as the case maybe.

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#65185 Jan 4, 2014
JOEL wrote:
None of my posts on rich, poor and karma have appeared till now. I guess they have been deleted.
Consider it karma
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#65187 Jan 4, 2014
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>

Consider it karma
Karma?

LOL.

What does your tiny brain and undeveloped consciousness understand about the laws governing cause and effect (karma)?

Karma is not a tit for tat mechanism as most people naively assume.

Understand?

The posts on karma, rich and poor and reincarnation that I thought were deleted have appeared....let me see for how long they stay in place.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#65188 Jan 4, 2014
NEWTON'S 3RD LAW AND KARMA:

Newton's third law of motion is an example of action and reaction forces at work between 2 bodies, whereas the law of causation (karma) at the human level could involve 2 or more people or could get activated at the individual level itself without the involvement of anyone else.

Karma is not action and reaction forces at work.

Karma is the cumulative trends that get manifested in an individual's force fields as a result of heredity, thoughts, words, deeds and environmental influences.

Many lines of causes imprinted in the body cells or that sink as mental or emotional imprints into the subconscious add up to produce a cumulative effect that could give far different effects than any or all of the accumulated causal trends.

It's possible that karma is not such a great mechanism as thought since the poor and the underprivileged suffer the most despite many of them having good karma and they are usually at the receiving end in times of war, economic recession, epidemics and natural calamities and besides they get penalized for crimes, whereas the rich and powerful people display little or no stress since they're shielded from the sufferings created by poverty and they're usually unaffected when epidemics, wars, riots, economic recession and natural calamities strike. Even the crimes of the rich and powerful people get covered up through bribes, frame ups and political influence and they're usually never penalized.

Evidently, the laws of cause and effect are not all that potent as people assume they are.

Location hidden

#65189 Jan 4, 2014
JOEL wrote:
<quoted text>
Karma?
LOL.
What does your tiny brain and undeveloped consciousness understand about the laws governing cause and effect (karma)?
I am not the one whining about lost posts, am I?

Soul searching is your task, not mine
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#65191 Jan 4, 2014
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>

Soul searching is your task, not mine
Soul?

LOL.

What do you know about the soul?

Soul is not the breath of life or the life force as many ignorant persons assume on the basis of scriptural teachings.

(winks)
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#65193 Jan 4, 2014
I cook pretty well. This is what my friends tell me when at times they get a taste of the food that I have prepared. I rarely cook. I either eat out or the servants at home do the basic cooking.

Location hidden

#65194 Jan 4, 2014
JOEL wrote:
<quoted text>
Soul?
LOL.

It is evident who needs to do the searching. The guy who keeps asking the question.

Location hidden

#65195 Jan 4, 2014
JOEL wrote:
<quoted text>
Soul?
LOL.
Soul is not the breath of life or the life force as many ignorant persons assume on the basis of scriptural teachings.
(winks)
What you need specifically is called "Heshbon hanesh"....

Location hidden

#65196 Jan 4, 2014
OOPS - TYPO

Heshbon Hanefesh
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#65197 Jan 4, 2014
ha ha - the intellectually challenged guy is teased. Relax.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hurley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Say it in six words (Jul '08) 9 hr strategy 8,492
Forghedaboudit joins Silver restaurant row 15 hr Really 1
China Restaurant 20 hr Exodus 3
Pine-Spruce St. merger project is completed Aug 27 Not everyone happy 1
Grant Co.---rotten corner of NM (Sep '11) Aug 26 Insect Trust 26
Mimbres Valley woman still missing Aug 25 Insect Trust 6
To ban or not to ban - the future of plastic ba... Aug 24 American Citizen 10
•••
•••
Hurley Dating