Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

Full story: Newsday 70,105
Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family. Full Story

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#62435 Nov 12, 2013
Rick Moss wrote:
<quoted text>
Interestingly enough, the rampant promiscuity of gay men has been something of an urban myth and the subject of envy among straight men for a long time.
Men desire (through biological imperative) to spread their seed as widely as possible and hump everything that moves. They believe they are thwarted in this by the unfathomable resistance of women to accept said seed.
Their fantasy-induced logic assumes that if men had sex with men, their natural randiness would go unchecked by women's irrational resistance to accept their offerings of baby gravy and life would be one, long (or not so long) sex marathon.
This of course is a failing to believe that their personalities, hygiene habits and general appearance cock block them much more often than perceived female prudery and they would probably strike out with gay men as often as they do with women.
Using your logic, I bet any last semblance of rampant promiscuity was wiped out once gay marriage became a possibility. Because now gay people can play all the games that straight women play regarding holding out until marriage.

“Act Interdimensional ly”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#62436 Nov 12, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Using your logic, I bet any last semblance of rampant promiscuity was wiped out once gay marriage became a possibility. Because now gay people can play all the games that straight women play regarding holding out until marriage.
Gay persons can enjoy a lively and promiscuous sexual relationship while married in the same way straight people are in a marital relationship.

Adultery.

Location hidden

#62437 Nov 12, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
In my entire life I never met a woman who withheld sex for a promise of marriage.

I have, however, met several who used it to extract promises to ..

... take a bath ... brush my teeth ... pick my clothes up off the floor ... and pay the pimp.

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#62438 Nov 12, 2013
Rick Moss wrote:
<quoted text>
... and pay the pimp.
If you used coupons you would never have this problem

Location hidden

#62439 Nov 12, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
If you used coupons you would never have this problem
Live and learn

“No Allah: know peace”

Since: Jun 07

A sacred grove in Tujunga, CA

#62440 Nov 12, 2013
Voluntarist wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh yeah and bestiality is normal to, a man and his horse can lead a normal life.
Pedophilia is normal to, a little or boy has a rigjt to choose.
Neither horses nor children can consent. That makes all the difference in the world.

#62441 Nov 12, 2013
Voluntarist wrote:
<quoted text>
Is this what you call normal and average?
Statistics on sexual promiscuity among homosexuals
by Matt Slick
1. Promiscuity
A. 28% of homosexual men had more than 1000 partners: "Bell and Weinberg reported
evidence of widespread sexual compulsion among homosexual men. 83% of the
homosexual men surveyed estimated they had had sex with 50 or more partners in
their lifetime, 43% estimated they had sex with 500 or more partners; 28% with
1,000 or more partners. Bell and Weinberg p 308." ( exodusglobalalliance.org/
ishomosexualityhealthyp60.php)
B. 79% of homosexual men say over half of sex partners are strangers : "The survey
showed 79% of the respondents saying that over half of their sexual partners were
strangers. Seventy percent said that over half of their sexual partners were people
with whom they had sex only once. Bell and Weinberg pp.308-309."
( exodusglobalalliance.org/ishomosexualityhealt... )
C. Modal range for homosexual sex partners 101-500 : "In their study of the sexual
profiles of 2,583 older homosexuals published in Journal of Sex Research, Paul Van
de Ven et al. found that "the modal range for number of sexual partners ever [of
homosexuals] was 101500 ." In addition, 10.2 percent to 15.7 percent had
between 501 and 1000 partners. A further 10.2 percent to 15.7 percent reported
having had more than 1000 lifetime sexual partners. Paul Van de Ven et al., "A
Comparative Demographic and Sexual Profile of Older Homosexually Active Men,"
Journal of Sex Research 34 (1997): 354." ( exodusglobalalliance.org/
ishomosexualityhealthyp60.php)
D. 1978 study, 78% of gay men ad more than 100 partners, 28% more than 1000: "A
far-ranging study of homosexual men published in 1978 revealed that 75 percent of
self-identified, white, gay men admitted to having sex with more than 100 different
males in their lifetime: 15 percent claimed 100-249 sex partners; 17 percent claimed
250- 499; 15 percent claimed 500-999; and 28 percent claimed more than 1,000
lifetime male sex partners. By 1984, after the AIDS epidemic had taken hold,
homosexual men were reportedly curtailing promiscuity, but not by much. Instead of
more than 6 partners per month in 1982, the average non-monogamous
respondent in San Francisco reported having about 4 partners per month in
1984." ( catholiceducation.org/articles/homosexuality/... )
E. There is an extremely low rate of sexual fidelity among homosexual men as
compared to married heterosexuals. Among married females 85% reported sexual
fidelity. Among married men, 75.5% reported sexual fidelity. Among homosexual
males in their current relationship, 4.5% reported sexual fidelity.(Sources:Laumann,
The Social Organization of Sexuality, 216; McWhirter and Mattison, The Male
Couple: How Relationships Develop (1984): 252-253; Wiederman, "Extramarital
Sex," 170. This is extracted from http://www.frc.org/get.cfm... )
http://carm.org/statistics-homosexual-promisc...
So? There are plenty of heterosexual men that would LOVE to be able to get that many women into bed with them. The only thing stopping them is that they need to get women to say "yes". With gays, there is a feedback loop going where you might have both partners more interested in casual sex and promiscuity.

Women are far less likely to want promiscuity.(There are exceptions.) Heck, there are far too many places in this country where a girl can get raped and still be labeled a slut - even if she was drugged to the point of being unconscious.

#62442 Nov 12, 2013
Voluntarist wrote:
Study Indicates Gays and Lesbians
Prone To Psychological Symptoms and Substance Abuse
--But School Harassment Rates
Not Higher for Gay Males
By Roy Waller
The findings of a study published in the British Journal of Psychiatry (December
2003) suggest higher incidences of illegal drug usage, alcoholism, psychological
problems, and violence in the gay community than in the general population.
"Gay men and lesbians reported more psychological distress than heterosexual
women, despite similar levels of social support and quality of physical health,"
the researchers reported (p. 556).
The controlled, cross-sectional study was conducted in both England and Wales.
No European study in mental health, according to the researchers, has ever
before recruited over a thousand gay and lesbian participants.
Surveying a total of 1,161 men (656 self-identified gay, 505 self-identified
heterosexual) and 1,018 women (430 self-identified as lesbian, 588 self-
identified as straight), the researchers said their main goal was "to compare
psychological status, quality of life and use of mental health by lesbians and gay
men with heterosexual people."
The researchers found that homosexual males and females both tended to score
higher on scales of psychological distress than did their heterosexual
counterparts. Further, they were found to be more likely to have used
recreational drugs and to have inflicted deliberate harm upon themselves. Gays
of both genders were also found to have consulted mental health professionals
more frequently than the straight participants.
Additionally, the researchers found that the lesbian participants were the most
frequent victims of physical intimidation and violence. Lesbians were also
found to be "more likely than heterosexual women to drink excessively."
http://www.narth.org/docs/symptoms.html
That concept of "cause and effect" escapes you, doesn't it...

#62443 Nov 12, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Before Topix, I would never consider the case for mandatory abortion/ population control.
Now I am not so sure.
Some areas of the world are WAY over populated, some are under populated. It is not a universal panacea.

Of course, that sort of ignores the fact that forced abortion is even worse than the near rape that the anti-choice folks try to make of abortion law here in America...

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#62444 Nov 12, 2013
CHILD NEEDS BOTH MOTHER & FATHER FOR BEST GROWTH:

1) Since child is a psychological, emotional and biological product of man and woman thus it is imperative that child is reared in a household that has both a man and a woman in residence (preferably the biological parents).

2) Child needs the love, nurture and vibrational stimuli of both man and woman to create balance in his/her life.

3) If child is brought up in a house run by a single parent or if the child is reared by 2 men in a gay relationship then child is not exposed to the natural vibrational complements that have conceived him/her - man and woman.

4) So, the best childcare environ would be one where child is reared by man and woman so that the child's maternal as well as paternal instincts get sufficiently stimulated in a balanced manner provided the disturbances created by incestuous birth and/or domestic violence are absent or are within reasonable limits.

Location hidden

#62445 Nov 12, 2013
THE ADVERSE SIDE OF SEXUAL PERMISSIVENESS:

1) Promiscuity invites different sets of forces into one's mind, emotions and body. Each act of intimacy results in exchange of psychological, emotional and physical forces between the partners involved and if one has a string of lovers then one is invaded by a variety of such forces picked up from one's lovers and considering the fact that most people have numerous personality defects thus one absorbs a lot of adverse/unbalanced forces from lovers by being sexually promiscuous and this invites mental and emotional trouble and unhealthy obsessions.

2) If one can ward off or dissolve the adverse impact of the various forces coming from one's sexual partners then one can be relatively free of psychological/emotional disturbances, otherwise it ruins one's life at a psychological and emotional level and may push one to substance abuse or even suicide.

Location hidden

#62446 Nov 12, 2013
FEMALE ORGASM DIPPING:

Australian researchers say that statistically speaking 1 in 5 women experience orgasm during penetrative sex.

What does this indicate?

A) Does it indicate insufficient arousal?

B) Does it indicate destruction/desensitization of the vaginal nerves leading to the pleasure center in the brain? Or

C) Does it mean that a woman is so dissociated in mind that she randomly picks up any available man for sex without being sure if she's attracted to him or not - a kind of obsession with sex that fogs the brain causing it to make random and bad choices?

Location hidden

#62447 Nov 12, 2013
Bye, going out to meet people and then to shop at Ravissant - a great lifestyle store in the Taj.

#62448 Nov 12, 2013
Voluntarist wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for the long winded reply, Marriage is a bond for a reason.
Children need stability , they need both mother and father to have normal lives.
You are making excuses for gays, doesn't change the fact that they aren't normal.
No, kids grow up just fine as long as they have a couple of adults who love, nurture, and provide for them. Gender doesn't matter nearly as much as the love and support.

Location hidden

#62449 Nov 12, 2013
Liam R wrote:
<quoted text>
Neither horses nor children can consent. That makes all the difference in the world.
What about Mr. Ed? Francis the Mule?

Location hidden

#62450 Nov 12, 2013
Liam R wrote:
<quoted text>
Some areas of the world are WAY over populated, some are under populated. It is not a universal panacea.
Of course, that sort of ignores the fact that forced abortion is even worse than the near rape that the anti-choice folks try to make of abortion law here in America...
I'm pretty sure, in this instance, Mr. Bean is referring to QUALITY, not QUANTITY.

““You must not lose faith ”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#62451 Nov 12, 2013
Liam R wrote:
<quoted text>
So? There are plenty of heterosexual men that would LOVE to be able to get that many women into bed with them. The only thing stopping them is that they need to get women to say "yes". With gays, there is a feedback loop going where you might have both partners more interested in casual sex and promiscuity.
Women are far less likely to want promiscuity.(There are exceptions.) Heck, there are far too many places in this country where a girl can get raped and still be labeled a slut - even if she was drugged to the point of being unconscious.
I notice that the statistics are based on self-reporting.
Bias is not even considered, nor lifestyle.
When an activity is marginalized it's bound to go underground as in a sub-culture of prostitution.

““You must not lose faith ”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#62452 Nov 12, 2013
Liam R wrote:
<quoted text>
Europe is extremely overpopulated.
For some unknow reason the talk Always centers around third world countries.

Since: Nov 13

Denver, CO

#62453 Nov 12, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
No I dont. But I also know most gay people dont have 1000s of partners. Thats absurd. Think about it. I am sure sometime in your life you had gay friends. Did they have 1000s of partners?
rabbee: did not make a habit, of following them around. but i know the one had, more than half a dozen. prior to my losing track of him, after he moved to san Francisco. and they were not, my friends. did not take me long to realize why wanted to be friends with my now ex-wife. he was not, interested in her. and the other one did not waste no time, while he was living someone else. trying to get, to me. so i, put an end to that abruptly.

Location hidden

#62454 Nov 13, 2013
An ordinary middle class apartment block in Mumbai called Campa Cola in which each tiny 800 square feet/1000 square feet apartment costs $ 1 million to $ 1.5 million is to be demolished for flouting FSI norms.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hurley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mimbres area 23 hr Wherda 2
Say it in six words (Jul '08) Thu LovingtonEyes 8,572
Grant County Corruption (Apr '10) Oct 21 silly12 6
Duane Lyon (Sep '09) Oct 19 christian 4
Weed control urged by city officials Oct 18 no ordinance 1
A Possible Situation? Oct 13 yankeedudell 3
Dr. Twana Sparks (Dec '09) Oct 13 yankeedudell 47
Hurley Dating
Find my Match

Hurley Jobs