Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

Full story: Newsday 70,577
Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family. Full Story

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#58436 Sep 19, 2013
KRISHNA

An exegesis of Krishna showing him as a sex pervert and a mass murderer will follow.
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#58437 Sep 19, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
I never understood that term anyway.
But I would grant you, as a Christian, if you are one, the right to label and dislabel as you choose the members of your religion.
As I would expect you would grant me the same right for mine. According the customs, conventions, norms, and laws of my religion, that group that Christians call "messianic Jews" are not Jews like us. Perhaps they are not Christians either - thats your call - but they are not Jews.
rabbee: does it really make any difference, if those who know who their messiah is, don't really know who their messiah really is anyway?

too many who think they know who the messiah is, don't even really know or recognize who the real messiah is. and they even complicate this more, with their deducing who are HaMosheeach.

in another of one of those, not singular He/She plural words. so you are not looking for one, but two persons as one HaMosheeach. who could easily be, messy antics at first. but The She is not here yet, so what's the point in discussing Who The She is. and hopefully her name, is not ever susan.
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#58439 Sep 19, 2013
Voluntarist wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh so you are a selective collectivist, those military people "militants" are part of a terrorist organization known as , dba THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA.
rabbee: well not if your on the side, of the united states. because who are the terrorist, is relative to the side you are on.

to the rebels, assad is the rebel terrorist. and to assad, the rebels are the terrorist. so in this case both sides, are each half right. with their reasoning still, all 100% wrong.

the use of violence, to end all violence, is never ending.

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#58440 Sep 19, 2013
Cult of Reason wrote:
<quoted text>
It's a conspiracy, I tell you. Why do you think Greeks like American democracy so much? It's so that they can hold on to their diner monopoly and rule the gastro-economy.
It also provides them an opportunity to insert GPS chips in the Souvlaki

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#58441 Sep 19, 2013
Voluntarist wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh so you are a selective collectivist, those military people "militants" are part of a terrorist organization known as , dba THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA.
Buddy, you need a new hobby. Your current pursuit is obviously causing you too much angst. Might I suggest interior decorating?

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#58442 Sep 19, 2013
yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>

rabbee: a scientific method, of verifying a postulate to verify a theorem using established axioms and vice versa.
Hey Satanic Lunatic,

You've claimed to have studied at Caltech, Stanford and other elite universities in the US and also to have researched at a top US lab.

Can you prove for rocket propulsion - a very simple proof,

v = u ln Mo/(Mo - rt),

where,

u = constant velocity at which gas is ejected at time t,

Mo = mass of rocket with fuel at time t = 0

r =-dM/dT, constant rate at which gas is ejected

(smiles in advance)

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#58443 Sep 19, 2013
yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>

rabbee: is that jordache to levi's, or levites to jordache?
Yuck!

You obviously cannot afford haute jeans from any of the leading fashion designers.

Never mind, stick to cheap mall wear which suits your pocket and your personality.

LOL.
Voluntarist

United States

#58444 Sep 19, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Buddy, you need a new hobby. Your current pursuit is obviously causing you too much angst. Might I suggest interior decorating?
Deflection of criticism, have you been doing that your whole life?
Do you ever admit to others when you are wrong?

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#58445 Sep 19, 2013
yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>

rabbee: well try humming a few bars, and well let you know.
Satanic Fool,

How do you calculate the value of a physical constant like g at or near the surface of the earth? Show the working steps.

Will a sack of oranges bought at the equator sell for more or less at the north pole? Why?

(smiles in advance)
Voluntarist

United States

#58446 Sep 19, 2013
yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: well not if your on the side, of the united states. because who are the terrorist, is relative to the side you are on.
to the rebels, assad is the rebel terrorist. and to assad, the rebels are the terrorist. so in this case both sides, are each half right. with their reasoning still, all 100% wrong.
the use of violence, to end all violence, is never ending.
You can be objective and view both sides.
I am not on anyone's side, I do not condone violence.

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#58447 Sep 19, 2013
yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>

rabbee: well apparently your religion, has captured a lot of hooey.
as if jainism is not enough, G-D help us if their is ever a joelism.
Hey Crazed Demon-Worshipper,

What do you know about Jainism?

Are Abraham, Elijah, David, Noah and Moses fit enough to polish the shoes of Mahavira, the founder of the heterodox sect, Jainism?

LOL.

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#58448 Sep 19, 2013
Yawn. I'm bored dealing with dunces. I am getting myself a salad. ROFL.

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#58449 Sep 19, 2013
No one can be wholly objective since the objective stems from the subjective and the subjective is native to the subject (individual). So, all talk of an fully objective analysis is hogwash. One can approach a position of non-prejudice or neutrality but no one can become any of these fully.
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#58450 Sep 19, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Satanic Lunatic,
You've claimed to have studied at Caltech, Stanford and other elite universities in the US and also to have researched at a top US lab.
Can you prove for rocket propulsion - a very simple proof,
v = u ln Mo/(Mo - rt),
where,
u = constant velocity at which gas is ejected at time t,
Mo = mass of rocket with fuel at time t = 0
r =-dM/dT, constant rate at which gas is ejected
(smiles in advance)
rabbee: what you can't even remember the name of the colleges and universities i attended. i am retired, why do i care any more?

don't know what you are talking about. but here are the formulas as i think i remember them.

f=qve+(pe-pa)Ae
p=mv

f - dp/dt or f=ma
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#58451 Sep 19, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
<quoted text>
Yuck!
You obviously cannot afford haute jeans from any of the leading fashion designers.
Never mind, stick to cheap mall wear which suits your pocket and your personality.
LOL.
rabbee: those who have $3000+ tailor made suits, usually do not wear jeans.
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#58452 Sep 19, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
<quoted text>
Satanic Fool,
How do you calculate the value of a physical constant like g at or near the surface of the earth? Show the working steps.
Will a sack of oranges bought at the equator sell for more or less at the north pole? Why?
(smiles in advance)
rabbee: well 175.56 lbs for me, is all i care about. so i avoid going to the north or south pole, where i'll weigh about 7.1 more pounds than that. even if you don't even deserve this answer, after your derogatory statement.
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#58453 Sep 19, 2013
Voluntarist wrote:
<quoted text>
You can be objective and view both sides.
I am not on anyone's side, I do not condone violence.
rabbee: i, just did. and you were not paying attention. since apparently attention, is more than you can afford.

and i am not about to tell G-D, i do not condone YOUR being violent to us for being stupid again.
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#58454 Sep 19, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Crazed Demon-Worshipper,
What do you know about Jainism?
Are Abraham, Elijah, David, Noah and Moses fit enough to polish the shoes of Mahavira, the founder of the heterodox sect, Jainism?
LOL.
rabbee: never heard of any of them. i don't think you know the names i do in TheTorah. none of the names you wrote, are associated with G-D. though i have heard of all but one of those, as worldly given names. they most certainly are not, scriptural names. i would not even want you, to polish my suede sandals.

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#58455 Sep 19, 2013
Voluntarist wrote:
<quoted text>
Deflection of criticism, have you been doing that your whole life?
Do you ever admit to others when you are wrong?
and what am I wrong about?

“Act Interdimensional ly”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#58456 Sep 19, 2013
Voluntarist wrote:
<quoted text>
They are just gate keepers, surely you know that lucifarians are at the top.
Have you read 10,000 gods before Jehovah?
Religion is just another control mechanism.
Next on The Nature Channel ...

"Mating Rituals of the Conspiracy Theorists"

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hurley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Parade of Holiday Lights Fri celebrate 1
Grant Co.---rotten corner of NM (Sep '11) Fri savant 40
Say it in six words (Jul '08) Nov 18 wankamileforakitkat 8,576
Moving ro Deming NM Nov 16 Johny king 1
Demings "Dirty laundry" Nov 8 truth_b_told 1
County plans to clean up Deming (Sep '13) Nov 8 truth_b_told 7
Weed control urged by city officials Nov 8 truth_b_told 2
Hurley Dating
Find my Match

Hurley People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Hurley News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Hurley

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 12:28 pm PST

NBC Sports12:28PM
Larry Fitzgerald officially questionable for Sunday
NFL 1:22 PM
Bobby Wagner (toe) to return to Seahawks' defense
ESPN 1:35 PM
Fitzgerald game-time decision for Cardinals
NBC Sports 3:26 PM
Bobby Wagner set to return for Seahawks - NBC Sports
NBC Sports 4:05 PM
Will Larry Fitzgerald be ready to go in Week 12?