City unveils community amphitheater S...

City unveils community amphitheater Saturday

There are 2 comments on the The Deming Headlight story from Mar 5, 2008, titled City unveils community amphitheater Saturday. In it, The Deming Headlight reports that:

City officials and special guests will conduct a ribbon-cutting and open house ceremony at 10 a.m. on Saturday for the newly constructed amphitheater and pavilion at Voiers Park.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Deming Headlight.

One down

Deming, NM

#1 Mar 6, 2008
One down, one to go. When are we going to get our theater we paid for. Our politicians sure looked good in the paper, but why hasn't any work been done.
Nice facility

Cedar Crest, NM

#2 Mar 31, 2014
Nice place but is it getting used enough by the community? Maybe some outdoor summer concerts would be nice.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hurley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) Mon dGo mnaDed lyHo i... 72,026
News Ruben S. Torres Elementary students raise bilin... (Jun '15) Sat Mimbres Yacht Club 2
News Old-fashioned Fourth of July party (Jul '13) May 27 YUUUUP 4
News Say it in six words (Jul '08) May 24 Frankenfool 8,757
News Previously Deported Illegal Alien Charged with ... May 24 slick willie expl... 17
poly-cart trash collection May 21 Terry 20
Grant Co.---rotten corner of NM (Sep '11) May 18 CrookedHillary 57
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hurley Mortgages