gray matter

Silver City, NM

#1 Jan 17, 2013
Is this for the School Board, the Deming City Council or the Luna County Board of Commissioners? Or is it for all of them!
Chico

Phoenix, AZ

#2 Jan 17, 2013
Current election (Feb 5 ) is for Deming school board (districts 1 and 2) and for continuation of the 2 mill levy.
Alice Cooper

Artesia, NM

#3 Jan 19, 2013
There is no correlation between taxes and learning.
---
Vote 'NO!'
Chico

United States

#4 Jan 19, 2013
"NO correlation between taxes and learning" may be a bit strong, but I would agree with the concept. Voting "NO," however will only make a bad situtation worse. Vote FOR candidates that will make a difference by being different from the current administration. Save your "NO" for incumbents and possibly for the bond issue the administration is going to push.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hurley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 16 min rabbee yehoshooah... 71,942
News Say it in six words (Jul '08) 19 hr Kid_Tomorrow 8,672
where's single chicks at 19 hr jorge 1
Discrete sexual in counter 19 hr jorge 3
News Border Patrol arrests 7 after truck chase Apr 16 tomin cali 1
News Egg-citing day for all at Courthouse Park Apr 16 AmmyKelly 2
News Their view: No clear gain in dispute over Falkl... (Mar '10) Apr 13 Tony 617
More from around the web

Hurley People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]