City of Deming issues statement on Eckert case

Feb 5, 2014 Full story: Deming Headlight

The City, in collaboration with the New Mexico Municipal League Police Accreditation Team, is reviewing policies, procedures, and protocols for the Police Department's role in the events that transpired.

Full Story
Jackie

United States

#1 Feb 6, 2014
WOW is the city of Deming really releasing such a statement ! David you screwed up, and you need to fire your lawyer and get a real one you got screw again, YOU SETTLED FOR NO WRONG DOING BY THE POLICE!!! You should have demanded that these idiot police officer were fired, the whole police department,these idiots can not even spell civil rights! Oh well come and explore Deming! Hum I just had another thought, Ill be willing to bet that they teach this case in every police academy in the country, so maybe your humiliation did do some good,on how not to violate a person civil rights.
Politics

Las Cruces, NM

#2 Feb 7, 2014
What a sad statement to issue to the very public who pays for every one of these people to be on pay role. I guess this is the best the Leadership and our law enforcement in Deming has to offer. Every one who has kept up with this story knows that there was wrong doing. It is what it is. Politics - tic on Politic blood sucking parasite.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hurley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Grant Co.---rotten corner of NM (Sep '11) 23 min Nigel 33
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 14 hr JOEL 70,105
Mimbres area Fri Wherda 2
Say it in six words (Jul '08) Thu LovingtonEyes 8,572
Grant County Corruption (Apr '10) Oct 21 silly12 6
Duane Lyon (Sep '09) Oct 19 christian 4
Weed control urged by city officials Oct 18 no ordinance 1
Hurley Dating
Find my Match

Hurley Jobs