Village students recycle

Village students recycle

There are 1 comment on the Deming Headlight story from Feb 13, 2013, titled Village students recycle. In it, Deming Headlight reports that:

Columbus Elementary School Student Council began recycling plastic. Student Council officers and representatives, from left, are treasurer, Azucena Mireles; president, Jaime Ramirez; vice-president, Aylin Sapiens; representative, Dennisse Lozano; secretary Alexandra Jaquez; and representative, Eduardo Padilla.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Deming Headlight.

Mr Whipple

Artesia, NM

#1 Feb 16, 2013
Good little Democrats-of-Tomorrow! But don't stop there. When you return to each of your homes in Las Palomas tonight. Pick up the spent shell casings on the sidewalk. Brass is around $7 a pound.
True, since Mexican citizens can't own guns, only narcos/cops (same difference) can own them, most of the brass will be turned in for blood money on your behalf. But life is cheap in Mexico; cheap as used plastic bottles.
It should surprise no American that foreign kids who have no inkling how expensive it is for us to educate them have no idea how worthless plastic bottle junk is.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hurley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 50 min Agnostic 72,043
News Voice of the people (May '14) Oct 20 juan 5
News High Five Tour coming to Petro Oct 19 I love the southwest 1
News Say it in six words (Jul '08) Oct 13 FilthyRich 8,844
News Judge sentences Jeremiah Ordonez to 18-1/2 years (Mar '09) Oct 6 Fifer 14
Drugs in Luna County Detention Center? (Jul '15) Sep 24 Anonymous 3
News Their view: No clear gain in dispute over Falkl... (Mar '10) Sep 22 Tony 627

Hurley Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hurley Mortgages