Beware GABRIEL PORRAS the home burgla...

Beware GABRIEL PORRAS the home burglar is out of jail

Posted in the Hurley Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
LC Lone Ranger

El Paso, TX

#1 Jun 26, 2011
The family of this thief/burglar/drug addict is so proud of him, yet they will not reimburse their victims? They should be ashamed of themselves and allow this post to go on and do their community service by warning other citizens.
No No

Ponte Vedra Beach, FL

#2 Jun 26, 2011
LC Lone Ranger wrote:
The family of this thief/burglar/drug addict is so proud of him, yet they will not reimburse their victims? They should be ashamed of themselves and allow this post to go on and do their community service by warning other citizens.
If by "the family" you're meaning Porras' parents, it wouldn't be up to them to reimburse victims. One wonders if the judge that sentences him ever brings it up, if not, the judge should make Porras pay back. Believe me, there's enough people on this Forum to warn everyone about Porras.
Agree with No No

Albuquerque, NM

#3 Jun 26, 2011
I agree with the previous posts. It is not the family's fault for what their adult son has been doing. This guys was and is a loser that could not even survive the Job Corps and cried for his mommy like he usually does. Well, maybe if his step dad opened a can on him when he was younger he would have been fixed, but who knows.

The good thing is that people know this guy and we can help each other by warning about this and other thieves.
Not an Inmate

Queen Creek, AZ

#4 Jun 27, 2011
I thought he was back in jail for breaking and entering? Might be a different guy.
Surviving Luna County

Albuquerque, NM

#5 Jul 1, 2011
I think the county should post a website with the photos and names of all burglars. We have too many in this county.

This Gabriel Porras guy seems to be one of the worse.
Get Involved

Albuquerque, NM

#6 Jul 3, 2011
Is there a link to his photo? Any location where one can be found?
FYI

Phoenix, AZ

#7 Jul 3, 2011
He got arrested for domestic violence recently.
Nuff already

United States

#8 Jul 3, 2011
This Gabriel Porras seems to be in the paper every month for something. When is he going to be left behind bars for a good amount of time instead of being released as often as he has ? Most of the time it's either for burglary or domestic violence and then they lock him up, release him and he starts all over again. One of these days he'll do something worse, then they'll be sorry they've released him so often because he sure can't seem to stay out of trouble.
Fed up with Justice in LC

Queen Creek, AZ

#9 Jul 10, 2011
I'm fed up with the justice or lack of it in Luna County. This Gabriel Porras clown is supported by us taxpayers through HUD and violates probation almost monthly and he gets a slap on the hand. We should sue the judges next time a criminal on double probation is released by the inept judges of Luna County.
Too much

Albuquerque, NM

#10 Jul 11, 2011
So I just found out that his wife-brigete is going to the police academy. Whatever! She's a thug and crook. They shouldn't let her in.
Mighty Mouse

United States

#11 Jul 16, 2011
His wife going to be a police officer is like saying his aunt wants to be a detention officer. These upstanding citizens have dated felons and the aunt even allowed one to live in her house. WOW, what a family.

Gabriel Porras continues to be a scumbag.
Look here

United States

#12 Jul 16, 2011
Too much wrote:
So I just found out that his wife-brigete is going to the police academy. Whatever! She's a thug and crook. They shouldn't let her in.
Since reading so much about Gabriel and some of his family, doesn't his wife have a record or weren't any formal charges brought against her on anything like concealing/obtaining stolen goods, etc.? If she has some kind of record it's a far stretch to think she's at the police academy and may become an officer. Does anyone do background checks on some of these people ? She's certainly been in the papers, almost as much as Gabriel Porras.
Unreal

United States

#13 Jul 17, 2011
This Gabriel Porras and his wife are draining the taxpayers by getting HUD, medical assistance and food stamps. Is it ironic that we pay for their survival because they are lazy worthless human beings and they bite the hand that feeds them by stealing from the homes of taxpayers? Push Gabriel and Brigite out of Deming, demand fraud investigations so they can lose HUD and all other social benefits they are exploiting. Get this trash out of Deming.

Judge Baese: How can you give probation to a criminal already on probation? He just beat up his wife and you again gave him probation while he was already on probation. What is the punishment for criminals like Gabriel Porras breaking probation? Giving them probation again? You are a worthless judge that does not represent the citizens of this county. You need to go! No more Judge Baese!
New faces for Luna County

United States

#14 Jul 17, 2011
I agree about bringing in new people to Luna County. I hate to admit it but none of our representatives to include the Sheriff deserve a second term. We are paying for our lack of involvement to select our representatives.
Intrigued

United States

#15 Jul 23, 2011
So how much time did the thief Gabriel Porras get for his last stunt? The breaking and entering. With everything I have seen from Judge Baese I ca almost bet that he got probation.
I heard

Albuquerque, NM

#16 Jul 26, 2011
I heard the Porras' moved to the Silver City area. Looks like they are trying to fool someone else. She's suppose to go to the police academy! Why so she can get a job and help her husband break into places?
Good Idea

United States

#17 Jul 26, 2011
.....and glad to see him move because I'm getting tired of seeing his name in this paper. Maybe they'll both get a new start and shape up, not holding my breath on that one really.
Tired Too

Phoenix, AZ

#18 Jul 28, 2011
Good Idea wrote:
.....and glad to see him move because I'm getting tired of seeing his name in this paper. Maybe they'll both get a new start and shape up, not holding my breath on that one really.
I agree with your comments, tired of this thug taking our valuables and feeding off the welfare system. Twice a thief!
Track a Criminal

Albuquerque, NM

#19 Jul 30, 2011
This so called Gabriel Porras is a lazy person that thinks he is smart. I used to work with this waste at Wendy's. He was lazy, disrespectful and hated to be told what to do...it is called a job idiot Gabriel. We all knew he was destined to be a thief since he used to take things from work.

A few months ago him and his wife were trying to sell me a Halo Xbox 360 without cables so if you are missing one let me know and I am willing to testify against him so he can end up where he belongs; jail.

I work at the mines so I am only here on weekends but if you are willing to prosecute him I will take the day off. It is a limited edition Halo Xbox 360 that he tried to sell me.
Mad

Rio Rancho, NM

#20 Aug 20, 2011
He should just leave new Mexico and never comeback

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hurley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News WNMU to continue recruiting DACA students despi... 8 hr SPAM 6
News Pearson accepts county manager post 11 hr tax payer 1
News Say it in six words (Jul '08) Fri byebye 8,764
News Turner tosses hat in ring for Sheriff (Mar '10) Thu Someone 39
News Search for missing Las Cruces woman marks one year Jun 21 Mel 1
Muslim Refugee Arrested In Luna County /gas pip... Jun 17 Hotel California 1
News Previously Deported Illegal Alien Criminals, Dr... Jun 13 tomin cali 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hurley Mortgages