County restructures indigent application

County restructures indigent application

There are 2 comments on the Deming Headlight story from Mar 17, 2014, titled County restructures indigent application. In it, Deming Headlight reports that:

Luna County Commissioners discussed an amendment Thursday morning to a Luna County Indigent Policy which will now require any county resident applying for indigent health care coverage to present evidence of application on the New Mexico Health Exchange.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Deming Headlight.

Jackie

United States

#1 Mar 18, 2014
I wanna know if they check for citizenship FIRST!!!!
Concerned

Albuquerque, NM

#3 Jun 16, 2014
Jackie, indigents get the same benefits as any person . That's about 13 dollars an hour, after all is said and done. They don't turn anyone away. Your tax dollars at work. Go Obama

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hurley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Say it in six words (Jul '08) Aug 20 whosurdaddy 8,823
News Voice of the people (May '14) Aug 20 Just an idea 2
News Southwest Print Fiesta will be held on Labor Da... Aug 18 just asking 1
News Luna County enters Joint Powers Agreement for C... (Jun '15) Aug 4 save the water 5
Deming Police: Is Deming safe to live and trave... (Sep '15) Aug 4 luna county 10
Drug Infested Graffitti Neighborhoods (Jul '15) Aug 2 Graffiti still there 5
Salsa Fest Aug 1 Buba 3

Hurley Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hurley Mortgages