Three groups promote Kingdom of the Sun

Jul 26, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Deming Headlight

Three local entities want to make an impact toward the growth and future of Deming and Luna County's infrastructure.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 2 of2
About time

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2013

Glad to see that the Chamber of Commerce, Deming Mainstreet, and the Visitor Center wanting to collaborate with each other to make an impact on the future of Deming and bring tourism. But what about including the museum, Deming Arts Council, Economic Development, etc., etc., etc.

Being that there is a lot of work needing to be done still and being that I don't belong to any of these organizations, but I have lots of ideas and suggestions and I would like to give input, so here goes: what about putting up banners/flags down Pine and Gold streets advertising our city, adding flowers to the empty bare wine barrels downtown, putting up beautiful signage, keep working on eliminating weeds and trash, adding more landscaping and curb appeal, encourage or fund painting of buildings, add more or freshen up existing murals. Continue working on beautifying the city first.
Just a thought

Las Cruces, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2013

About time wrote:
Glad to see that the Chamber of Commerce, Deming Mainstreet, and the Visitor Center wanting to collaborate with each other to make an impact on the future of Deming and bring tourism. But what about including the museum, Deming Arts Council, Economic Development, etc., etc., etc.
Being that there is a lot of work needing to be done still and being that I don't belong to any of these organizations, but I have lots of ideas and suggestions and I would like to give input, so here goes: what about putting up banners/flags down Pine and Gold streets advertising our city, adding flowers to the empty bare wine barrels downtown, putting up beautiful signage, keep working on eliminating weeds and trash, adding more landscaping and curb appeal, encourage or fund painting of buildings, add more or freshen up existing murals. Continue working on beautifying the city first.
I agree for starters what about that little brick building across from the court house park. It could have curb appeal if it were spruced up a bit.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 2 of2
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Hurley Discussions

Search the Hurley Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 11 hr Frijoles 68,341
Wi-Power high-speed Internet, Digital phone ser... (Jun '10) Sat Viet Nam 54
To ban or not to ban - the future of plastic ba... Jul 19 American Citizen 3
Say it in six words (Jul '08) Jul 18 Forum 8,435
Review: Billy The KID Produce Jul 18 Lee Olson 1
Grant Co.---rotten corner of NM (Sep '11) Jul 13 troll 23
Review: 180 Trade And Pawn Jul 13 mar bear 2
•••
•••
•••
•••

Hurley Jobs

•••