Lawsuit says anal probes ordered afte...

Lawsuit says anal probes ordered after traffic stop

There are 34 comments on the Carlsbad Current-Argus story from Nov 7, 2013, titled Lawsuit says anal probes ordered after traffic stop. In it, Carlsbad Current-Argus reports that:

ALBUQUERQUE >> A southern New Mexico man who was pulled over for not making a complete stop was taken to two hospitals and forced to have anal probes, three enemas, two body X-rays and a colonoscopy because police thought he was hiding drugs, according a federal lawsuit.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Carlsbad Current-Argus.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
fear no evil

Las Cruces, NM

#32 Nov 11, 2013
This is sad. Deming makes national news for their unsavory law enforcement practices again.
The good in this is that there is strength in numbers and now others who have been hurt and abused , mocked and hounded with out good cause will finally have the help they need to be protected from those who abuse the power they have been entrusted with.

“26.2”

Since: Feb 08

Santa Fe, NM

#33 Nov 11, 2013
Silk_the_Absent1 wrote:
Simple solution. Fire and bar the pig from ever being so much as a security guard at Walmart for life. Strip the doctor who went along with the pig's orders of his medical license for a year, and then require him to retake every ethics course he obviously failed.
And make the two of them pay for their victim to never have to work a day in his life again.
Punishment, and deterrence.
I think that a creative lawyer could argue that "anal probes, three enemas, two body X-rays and a colonoscopy" constitute assault and sodomy by the cop, judge and doctor.
RUAHappyIdiot

Springdale, AR

#34 Nov 11, 2013
"If Tyranny and Oppression come to this land, it will
be in the guise of fighting a foreign enemy."

-James Madison

Springdale, AR

#35 Nov 11, 2013
The Rev Frank Schaefer wrote:
First time I've heard of Deming. Would not encourage anyone to pass through or relocate there.
Where have you been?

It is common knowledge that Charles Manson wishes to settle down there when he gets out of prison.
Tom

Albuquerque, NM

#36 Nov 11, 2013
Well its about time! Maybe now the Deming police officers will get what is coming to them! They all think they are above the law...

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#38 Nov 12, 2013
CornDogz wrote:
Can you hear me now<G>?
I thought that was you Corndogz!

"Fingers were good, Camera was great!

Break out the Boondoggle Chocolate Cake!"

“US Navy”

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#39 Nov 13, 2013
A lib that ends in an wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought that was you Corndogz!
"Fingers were good, Camera was great!
Break out the Boondoggle Chocolate Cake!"
You betcha! This is just for you because I know how you miss it. Get ready for another four fantastic years under her leadership.
Susana is good,
Susana is great,
Break out the chocolate cake!
Susana Martinez, good for you NM!!!

And this post is also for the judge it queenie, the coward who stalks me about Topix using the little icons. I give purpose to their otherwise dull & boring lives<G>.
justaRN

United States

#40 Nov 13, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Where have you been?
It is common knowledge that Charles Manson wishes to settle down there when he gets out of prison.
You didn't read the whole article. A doctor at Mimbres Hospital (Deming) refused due to ethical reasons. Perhaps you should also blame Silver City for part of the problem.
Luz Aranda

Albuquerque, NM

#41 Nov 13, 2013
Deming doctors are super!
rafael

Carlsbad, NM

#42 Nov 13, 2013
Lobo Viejo wrote:
<quoted text>
I think that a creative lawyer could argue that "anal probes, three enemas, two body X-rays and a colonoscopy" constitute assault and sodomy by the cop, judge and doctor.
the judge should be hung - what an idiot

the doctor should loose his license - no ethics

the hospital should be closed - just too stupid
stupid

Rio Rancho, NM

#43 Nov 19, 2013
Nevermind the dude is a known trafficer
davy

Albuquerque, NM

#45 Nov 19, 2013
This is your war on drugs, say goodbye to the fourth amendment.
davy

Albuquerque, NM

#46 Nov 19, 2013
Another idiot who hates freedom and can't spell.
stupid wrote:
Nevermind the dude is a known trafficer
injured

United States

#47 Nov 19, 2013
the doctors violated their hippocratic oath and failed to do no harm

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hurley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Say it in six words (Jul '08) 15 hr Tinman 10,574
News Immigrants find home, future in Deming Jan 17 Dogo Argentine 3
News Bataan Legion prepares Veterans Day ceremony Jan 16 C Kersey 2
News County did not fund Holy Cross demolition (Jul '10) Jan 13 jojubi 11
News Turner tosses hat in ring for Sheriff (Mar '10) Dec '17 Ace_man2935 41
News Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) Dec '17 Ben Avraham 72,045
Officers, Details added to Bascom Suit Dec '17 Bo Degn 1

Hurley Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hurley Mortgages