Lawsuit says anal probes ordered afte...

Lawsuit says anal probes ordered after traffic stop

There are 34 comments on the Carlsbad Current-Argus story from Nov 7, 2013, titled Lawsuit says anal probes ordered after traffic stop. In it, Carlsbad Current-Argus reports that:

ALBUQUERQUE >> A southern New Mexico man who was pulled over for not making a complete stop was taken to two hospitals and forced to have anal probes, three enemas, two body X-rays and a colonoscopy because police thought he was hiding drugs, according a federal lawsuit.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Carlsbad Current-Argus.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
useyourblinker

Glendale, AZ

#2 Nov 7, 2013
The Bullying Butthole Patrol from Southern New Mexico has a second lawsuit being filed by Timothy Young.
lolol

Rio Rancho, NM

#3 Nov 7, 2013
some people will be getting settlements with enough zeros on the end to make obamas bean counters nervous
Stumpy

United States

#4 Nov 7, 2013
Gov Suzie doing the job we hired her to do. No stone or colon unturned.
davy

Albuquerque, NM

#5 Nov 7, 2013
Can we stop pretending that the cops want to protect us.
Before

Sterling Heights, MI

#6 Nov 8, 2013
lolol wrote:
some people will be getting settlements with enough zeros on the end to make obamas bean counters nervous
or after Obama taxes it as a new revenue source?
day

Spring, TX

#8 Nov 8, 2013
Sixth District Court Judge Daniel Viramontes is the scumbag who signed the warrant
The Rev Frank Schaefer

Dallas, TX

#9 Nov 8, 2013
First time I've heard of Deming. Would not encourage anyone to pass through or relocate there.
rafael

Carlsbad, NM

#11 Nov 8, 2013
i would think if this ws done by a doctor or nurse at the local hospital without the permission of the patient then the medical person is liable to him for big bucks!!!!

“US Navy”

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#13 Nov 9, 2013
Can you hear me now<G>?

“26.2”

Since: Feb 08

Santa Fe, NM

#16 Nov 9, 2013
This case raises the question of how the cops have been trained to use butt clenching for profiling drug traffickers. It may be that butt clenching is actually a disability that is covered by ADA and for which there are support groups and 12 step programs.

“US Navy”

Location hidden

#17 Nov 9, 2013
Lobo Viejo wrote:
This case raises the question of how the cops have been trained to use butt clenching for profiling drug traffickers. It may be that butt clenching is actually a disability that is covered by ADA and for which there are support groups and 12 step programs.
Maybe the guy was looking for a rest room & about to have a hershey squirt attack or needed to pinch a loaf and that's why he didn't make a full stop<G>. Been there<sigh>...
Luz Aranda

Albuquerque, NM

#19 Nov 9, 2013
And I thought this was a joke!

Springdale, AR

#20 Nov 9, 2013
The whole police department should resign in shame for the good of the community, the county and the State.

“US Navy”

Location hidden

#21 Nov 10, 2013
Luz Aranda wrote:
And I thought this was a joke!
In one way it is, a damned sick one too.

Since: Sep 08

Neon City Oh.

#23 Nov 10, 2013
Cities pay out millions to settle lawsuits because of a few sadistic cops.
For

Sterling Heights, MI

#24 Nov 10, 2013
Disgusted wrote:
False arrest.
Illegal detainment .
Forced medical procedures by pigs .
Illegal medical procedures by/at hospital .
How do you spell CHA CHING CHA CHING CHA CHING !!!!!
Wish I were his lawyer !
what purpose, justice or money grubbing?

“I ain't afraid of no ghosts.”

Since: Aug 08

Dear old mucky Drasnia

#25 Nov 10, 2013
Simple solution. Fire and bar the pig from ever being so much as a security guard at Walmart for life. Strip the doctor who went along with the pig's orders of his medical license for a year, and then require him to retake every ethics course he obviously failed.

And make the two of them pay for their victim to never have to work a day in his life again.

Punishment, and deterrence.
Spoken

Sterling Heights, MI

#28 Nov 10, 2013
Disgusted wrote:
<quoted text>
re:"justice or money"
BOTH !
& "grubbing" is what you do !
An honest lawyer is worth the money he makes/receives for his client !
Without a lawyer to represent them the pigs & hospital would just laugh at the victims & tell them to bend over again .
like a scumbag lawyer wannabe. Honest lawyers and politicians do no exist. You call then pigs, and so do convicted criminals.
pragmatic

United States

#30 Nov 10, 2013
are we suprised. After all, isn't Crescit Eundo tranlated as look the other way and keep you mouth shut
clint

Walled Lake, MI

#31 Nov 10, 2013
Has anyone filled out the Deming high school bullying form? Not sure if this qualifies.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hurley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Say it in six words (Jul '08) Aug 20 whosurdaddy 8,823
News Voice of the people (May '14) Aug 20 Just an idea 2
News Southwest Print Fiesta will be held on Labor Da... Aug 18 just asking 1
News Luna County enters Joint Powers Agreement for C... (Jun '15) Aug 4 save the water 5
Deming Police: Is Deming safe to live and trave... (Sep '15) Aug 4 luna county 10
Drug Infested Graffitti Neighborhoods (Jul '15) Aug 2 Graffiti still there 5
Salsa Fest Aug 1 Buba 3

Hurley Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hurley Mortgages