MainStreet dreams: Views of a bustlin...

MainStreet dreams: Views of a bustling downtown unveiled by DPAC

There are 24 comments on the The Deming Headlight story from May 21, 2009, titled MainStreet dreams: Views of a bustling downtown unveiled by DPAC. In it, The Deming Headlight reports that:

Imagine a thriving, landscaped plaza in the alley behind Palma's Italian Grill, 110 S. Silver Ave.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Deming Headlight.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
a bustling downtown

Albuquerque, NM

#21 Sep 13, 2013
What happened? Where is Deming 4 years later? what happened to the little park in the downtown on pine?
Exodus

United States

#22 Sep 17, 2013
LMAO
I love the southwest

United States

#23 Nov 29, 2013
I'm glad to hear that Deming Main Street is forging ahead with the project of the little pocket park downtown. Also want to congradulate them on the Wayfinding project and Mimbres style pots downtown. They have added lots of character and beauty to our city. Way to go Main Street.
What the heck

Albuquerque, NM

#24 Nov 30, 2013
The problem is high rent. The owners of these spaces would rather leave their stores empty, than give someone a chance to start up a new business buy lowering the rent for 6 months to let a business take off. Maybe Main Street program should talk to these store front owners and try to help bring in new business.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hurley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Say it in six words (Jul '08) 5 min Gay Guy 9,024
News Their view: No clear gain in dispute over Falkl... (Mar '10) Jul 17 Tony 630
Where were the flags Jun 28 red white and blue 4
News Voiers' Park plan includes pond (Dec '16) Jun 28 John 16
News Experience Victorian Christmas tonight at Silve... (Dec '09) Jun 27 AmPieJam UncleSam 5
News Twenty-five car pile-up leaves six people dead Jun '17 Budda Gojkovich 2
News Fiesta Latina heats things upJune 19th, 2017 Jun '17 I love the southwest 1

Hurley Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hurley Mortgages