Violation of furlough leads to troubl...

Violation of furlough leads to trouble for Luna County Detention Ce...

There are 2 comments on the Silver City Sun-News story from Aug 17, 2010, titled Violation of furlough leads to trouble for Luna County Detention Ce.... In it, Silver City Sun-News reports that:

A 60-year-old inmate of the Luna County Detention Center was arrested Tuesday in Hurley after failing to return to the LCDC from a furlough to attend classes at Western New Mexico University.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Silver City Sun-News.

elkstine

Cabo San Lucas, Mexico

#2 Aug 18, 2010
we need the sheriff Joe mentality. We treat these people with tender loving care. instead we should do exactly like sheriff Joe from AZ. Make it so bad that they will straighten their ass out and never want to return. All the programs are a waste of our tax dollars. Lets quit slapping them on the wrist and start kicking them in the butt. Send them off to war. Make them guard the borders.
FedUp

Silver City, NM

#3 Aug 18, 2010
He probably had a little work left to do for the supervisors of the NMDOT. Is he related to Munoz or Ybarra?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hurley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Community Easter Egg Hunt is Saturday (Apr '14) 4 hr hippity hoppity 5
News Say it in six words (Jul '08) Mar 22 OMG 8,890
News New Mexico airline service threatened if White ... Mar 18 lambert 1
Water upgrade (Feb '15) Feb '15 Enchanting New Me... 1
News Grant County residents get a whiff of rotten eggs (Jun '14) Jun '14 Zeke the Geek 1
News GSFWC meeting 071613, final part (Jul '13) Jul '13 good job 1
Copper Ridge Church (Jun '13) Jun '13 PA hiker 1

Hurley Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hurley Mortgages