Madrid to face more charges

Madrid to face more charges

There are 12 comments on the Silver City Sun-News story from Sep 23, 2010, titled Madrid to face more charges. In it, Silver City Sun-News reports that:

A Hurley woman who allegedly robbed the Smoke Shop in Silver City earlier this year will face two more charges, including a second charge of battery on a peace officer.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Silver City Sun-News.

POOR writing

Silver City, NM

#1 Sep 23, 2010
Who was the officer she allegedly assulted? Starting a sentence with And??? TERRIBLE

You get a F for your poor writing on this story.
FEDUp

Silver City, NM

#2 Sep 23, 2010
Is this good or bad? Can,t any of the dirty NMSHD supervisor help her?
Viola Villanueva

Las Vegas, NV

#3 Sep 23, 2010
Boy they are really trying to throw the book at this lady. But if you commit murder, then you get a plea bargain! I was born in SilverCity, and I can tell you, Silver does not have the Beauty it had when I was growing up.
Concerned

Albuquerque, NM

#4 Sep 23, 2010
Viola Villanueva wrote:
Boy they are really trying to throw the book at this lady. But if you commit murder, then you get a plea bargain! I was born in SilverCity, and I can tell you, Silver does not have the Beauty it had when I was growing up.
No, this lady is throwing the book at herself! Seems like she doesn't know when the hell to quit!
elkstine

Silver City, NM

#5 Sep 23, 2010
So much for a fast and speedy trial. This scumbag of a person is getting three squares a day, health care, free tv and all on our tax dollar. Lucky I'm not in charge of this country cus the hurd would have been culled of this scum. What a waste. She needs another tatoo, maybe she can get a free one while in the slammer. Wonder what it will take to wake this country up so we don't have to put up with this crap.
Ron

Albuquerque, NM

#6 Sep 23, 2010
Valancia County is the armpit of New Mexico. Silver City is the crotch.
New Mexico Native

Auburn, IN

#7 Sep 23, 2010
POOR writing wrote:
Who was the officer she allegedly assulted? Starting a sentence with And??? TERRIBLE
You get a F for your poor writing on this story.
You mean you get "an" F...?
huh

Silver City, NM

#8 Sep 23, 2010
Ron wrote:
Valancia County is the armpit of New Mexico. Silver City is the crotch.
I always thought of my crotch as being a good thing. It has brought life into the world.
huh

Silver City, NM

#9 Sep 23, 2010
It seems that by the time this despicable being gets bone acting like a spoiled brat, and abusing peace officers she may be living off the tax payers dollar the rest of her life.

“Just Eat Me!”

Since: Jul 10

1st row passed the tomatoes

#10 Sep 23, 2010
WOW....Just wondering how long all this crap is going to go on...and than BOOM, she will get a plea bargin and a get out of jail free card. HOME OF THE PLEA BARGIN!!!!!!
On the sidwalk

Rio Rancho, NM

#11 Sep 23, 2010
POOR writing - When I was in school it was considered poor writing style to begin a sentence with a conjunction. "BUT," times have changed. It's now considered more annoying to suffer though run on sentences. Starting a sentence with 'and' can actually be quite effective, if it's not overdone. In any case, it's no longer considered poor writing. Now we're in the age of BTW, OMG, and LOL. Talk about poor writing trends...
Cheap Tobacco

AOL

#12 Sep 23, 2010
People who carry on like Ms Madrid should earn a stint at Gitmo. I can only imagine how annoying she'll be to the guards at the state pen or even loony bin.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hurley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Say it in six words (Jul '08) 17 hr Spider 8,893
Local Politics Do you approve of James R. Marshall as Mayor? (Mar '12) Mon bewildered 5
News Voiers' Park plan includes pond Apr 18 John 6
News Police release statement on take down of juvenile Apr 18 John 4
News More streetlights installed on Bullard Street, ... Apr 8 Nice 1
News Community Easter Egg Hunt is Saturday (Apr '14) Apr 5 KimiBeuchat 8
News New Mexico airline service threatened if White ... Mar '17 lambert 1

Hurley Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hurley Mortgages