Disbarred local attorney Ray Van Arna...

Disbarred local attorney Ray Van Arnam was arrested on misdemeanor...

There are 24 comments on the Alamogordo Daily News story from Nov 8, 2013, titled Disbarred local attorney Ray Van Arnam was arrested on misdemeanor.... In it, Alamogordo Daily News reports that:

Local attorney Raymond T. Van Arnam, who was suspended from practicing law in New Mexico earlier this year, is charged with battery after he hit his girlfriend at her home Wednesday evening.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Alamogordo Daily News.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
bileous

Bangkok, Thailand

#68 Nov 22, 2013
rrr wrote:
<quoted text>I cant believe you are a member of the Air Force and running around trying to record Ray with your secret spy glasses. You should be angry at your x. She is the one that spread her legs and slobered on Rays knob while you were at work
hopefully in prison your butt bud ray will be the one slobbering on knobs to save his miserable life.

and you spelled slobber wrong brainiac.
Lol

Alamogordo, NM

#71 Nov 24, 2013
Sounds like a Jeff foxworthy's "here's your sign!"
Kelly

Roseville, CA

#72 Aug 10, 2015
Dum e wrote:
<quoted text>
Isn't the guys fault he's serving working his country. It's the typical slutty military daughters way that finds the easy ticket pamper life belief daddy gave her growing up and minute the man works busts his back or a small problem occurs she runs to the easiest direction. All them women are that way.
Wow. All women, huh? You seriously bum me out. Get well soon.
BS Caller

Albuquerque, NM

#73 Aug 13, 2015
LOL, and I thought Deming was soap opera.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hurley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Say it in six words (Jul '08) 19 hr billl 10,255
News Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 19 hr dreidel dreidel d... 72,042
Officers, Details added to Bascom Suit Dec 6 Bo Degn 1
News Audit: $145K in public funds likely stolen at D... Dec 5 La Chica 505 2
Does anyone know anything about Man found at Lo... (Sep '15) Dec 4 Mr goody two shoes 2
News Deming teacher wins national Milken Educator Award Dec 2 JackieofDeming 1
News Immigrants find home, future in Deming Dec 2 JackieofDeming 2

Hurley Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hurley Mortgages