Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2012

Judged:

I think she is hot, and just because she is gay she is hated. She was not found guilty, and she is still the best doctor around. All this crap is just because she is gay, why don't you try it, you might just like it. I pray for you all. Thou shall not JUDGE all you Christians
whiteblondegirl

Farmington, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2012

interesting.....
Silver

Silver City, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2014

This should not have fizzled out, in essence, swept away. I had 2 bad experiences with the Sparks Clinic (8 years apart), so I did some investigation and found that not one but 2 personnel complained about her, but her GRMC boss just laughed it off: "is Dr. Sparks doing her examinations again?" - and yet she still can practice but without giving prescriptions - an ENT that can't give prescriptions? Don't hide behind the lesbian talk - that's ridiculous - she's lesbian so she couldn't have done this? BS It is likely she's mis-andrist, so yes this is a real possibility - she hates all things men, so male patients do get treated badly. think about if the genders were reversed! I know small town often means false characterizations, but here we have corroboration from 3 sources. Get rid of Twana Sparks, she's abusive and sexist and lacks all of the integrity that we should expect from anyone in the medical profession.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••

Flash Flood Watch for Grant County was issued at July 31 at 3:35PM MDT

•••
•••
•••
•••

Hurley Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Hurley People Search