First Prev
of 2
Next Last
hi again

Jackson, TN

#2 Apr 26, 2013
But I can't stay awake. I've tried and just can't. Maybe tomorrow?
You know

Humboldt, TN

#3 Apr 27, 2013
Morning.
You know

Tucker, GA

#4 Apr 27, 2013
How is everything going? Same or worse?
hi again

Jackson, TN

#5 Apr 27, 2013
You know wrote:
How is everything going? Same or worse?
Hey. It's all the same. Who were YOU talking about.
You know

Tucker, GA

#6 Apr 27, 2013
hi again wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey. It's all the same. Who were YOU talking about.
no one. I was just trying to get you to see it. Lol. And it worked. Are you still seeing him?
hi again

Jackson, TN

#7 Apr 27, 2013
Yea......it sure did work. I've seen him a little. Met him in parking lots. I sent you a great big long msg after you sent yours. Want me to copy and post it here?
You know

Tucker, GA

#8 Apr 27, 2013
Sure.
hi again

Jackson, TN

#9 Apr 27, 2013
I've been asleep. Just don't feel great today. Here are messages I sent. Not really too long at all. Still don't understand why you asked for number but it's ok.

First msg:
I really can't believe you said all that to me. It's real easy to see thru all that too. I know you're just worried about D knowing who you are and that would never happen. Thanks for the trust tho. And what u were seeing last night wasn't "drugs" as u put it, it was alcohol. I don't do mind altering drugs. Seems like u would've figured that out by now. I was really saying something profound last night and you shut me out completely. Thanks again. I guess I shouldn't be surprised at all.
Second msg:
I cannot believe you. I really can't. U sent me that msg at 7:53 and then changed your mind in the next hour and a half??? I was asleep. I got up at 6 and went and filled up kt's car with gas cause she was on empty and I knew she wouldn't have time and I couldn't let her have my credit card all day cause I knew I would prob need it. Then I went to chicfila and got chicken biscuits for everyone and came home and ate one and then I got back in bed prob 15 min before u sent that first msg. I never heard it.
You know

Tucker, GA

#10 Apr 27, 2013
I was just checking on things with you. And the reason I stopped talking to u was I was tired of everyone letting you get off the hook. Someone that cares had to give you a consequence for what your doing
hi again

Tucker, GA

#11 Apr 27, 2013
You know wrote:
I was just checking on things with you. And the reason I stopped talking to u was I was tired of everyone letting you get off the hook. Someone that cares had to give you a consequence for what your doing
Well there IS no one to do that. Cause if they don't know, how can they hold me accountable. But thanks I guess. For caring I mean. Everything in my life really does seem to get more complicated and even worse when I'm around him. And please don't say his name on here.
hi again

Tucker, GA

#12 Apr 27, 2013
By the way, I bet I've listened to don't know why by Nora Jones about a thousand times this week. Find me another one.
You know

Tucker, GA

#13 Apr 27, 2013
Ok.
hi again

Tucker, GA

#14 Apr 27, 2013
Ok what??
You know

Gadsden, TN

#15 Apr 27, 2013
Ill find you another song lol
hi again

Jackson, TN

#16 Apr 27, 2013
So where's my song? And I knew that's what you meant. It's just hard to keep you in a conversation. That's what makes this so nice for you. No pressure to reply.
You know

United States

#17 Apr 28, 2013
Danny Gokey. I will not say goodbye
hi again

Tucker, GA

#18 Apr 28, 2013
Wow.....that's pretty powerful. I like it. Never heard it or even the artist. Give me more!!! Now here's one for you. I'll Be Over You by Toto. Actually this one might be better. I Won't Hold You Back by Toto.
You know

United States

#19 Apr 28, 2013
Ok. Ill check it out.
You know

United States

#20 Apr 28, 2013
I like them both. What's your number. Half here and have back on other page.
hi again

Jackson, TN

#21 Apr 30, 2013
What do you mean half on other page? I've thought about that a whole day and can't get anything out of it except a blatant slap in the face. Like you can't see the whole thing just like me and the rest of the world. Frankly, not like I'm gonna do anything about it, but I get tired of being slapped around by pretty much everyone I know EXCEPT for chuck. I'm really hoping there's some legit reason other than what I just said as to why you would've said that. I'm real bad about jumping to conclusions, but this time I didn't; I've thought about it a whole day. So tell me I'm wrong?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hurlburt Field Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hells Angels in Fort Walton (Jan '13) 12 hr Nitehawk 20
Trump for President, He will win. watch Aug 23 Daniel Boone 1
ZIKA question!! Aug 20 Mike -ex-sauk vil... 3
News Back to prison for Mary Hill (Aug '06) Aug 14 Session_Whine 212
Maybe relocating... (Jan '16) Aug 11 Mike -ex-sauk vil... 11
1995-96 armed robbery -- shootout Aug 2 Writer DK 1
Walmarts arrogant lawyers refuse to answer citi... Jul '16 Wes Bullard 1

Hurlburt Field Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance