Dee

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2012

I worked for road runners towing since march of 2011 . When I was hired on they were real helpful polite ect!! At the time I was hired I lived about 35 miles from the yard in Bryan they said I lived to far they had a place for me to rent and pack my stuff and move in sounded great right well then they said hey why don't you change your phone and put on our business account it's much cheaper great so I do .in the 1.5 years I was with them I purchased 4 vehicles from them all lemons . I have seen 10 to 15 drivers in and out I watched roadrunners work them like dogs then driver gets yelled at by owner or tired driver quits and they don't see a paycheck I have watched them throw a family of 4 in the streets .yes I can say they have helped me out but I was used for that I paid rent water electric phone my 14 day check buy the time they took what they thought was there's was early over 200 well I finally spoke up I work 24/7 last day off was Christmas .well now they kicked me out turned of my phone no car no money! When i went to work for them i had a house phone car!! Now i have nothing.like the others before me!!
MAZE

Atlanta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2012

Dee wrote:
I worked for road runners towing since march of 2011 . When I was hired on they were real helpful polite ect!! At the time I was hired I lived about 35 miles from the yard in Bryan they said I lived to far they had a place for me to rent and pack my stuff and move in sounded great right well then they said hey why don't you change your phone and put on our business account it's much cheaper great so I do .in the 1.5 years I was with them I purchased 4 vehicles from them all lemons . I have seen 10 to 15 drivers in and out I watched roadrunners work them like dogs then driver gets yelled at by owner or tired driver quits and they don't see a paycheck I have watched them throw a family of 4 in the streets .yes I can say they have helped me out but I was used for that I paid rent water electric phone my 14 day check buy the time they took what they thought was there's was early over 200 well I finally spoke up I work 24/7 last day off was Christmas .well now they kicked me out turned of my phone no car no money! When i went to work for them i had a house phone car!! Now i have nothing.like the others before me!!
So I take it you do not like them.
C.H.O.M.P.S.

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2012

MAZE wrote:
<quoted text>So I take it you do not like them.
Apparently not.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Huntsville News Video

•••
•••

Huntsville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Huntsville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE