Arrest Made In Huntsville Homicide

Arrest Made In Huntsville Homicide

There are 4 comments on the KBTX - HomePage story from Jan 7, 2010, titled Arrest Made In Huntsville Homicide. In it, KBTX - HomePage reports that:

Huntsville Police announced late Thursday afternoon they have made an arrest in the stabbing death of 22-year old John Wayne McCrary of Sheppard.. McCrary was attacked early December 30,2009 in the parking lot of a Huntsville Nightclub and later died of multiple stab wounds.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KBTX - HomePage.

Aunt Boo

Huntsville, TX

#1 Jan 8, 2010
Good job all around!
Walters

United States

#2 Jan 11, 2010
I dont believe Cody is capable of doing something this horrific, Dont you country asses have some sheep to !@#$
parker

Houston, TX

#3 Jan 14, 2010
Why did he turn himself in if he was not guilty? and why would he admit to it if her was not guilty? is there something you know that needs to be reported to the police? "just a thought"
anon

Henderson, TX

#4 Mar 27, 2010
yet another horrific death in our area.. we had our point blank shooting last week or so.. just one street over from me

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bad mouthing Bedias (Nov '08) Thu woods 33
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Jun 13 robert 994
Review: A & J Automotive (Mar '15) Jun 13 XXXGGGG 5
News Repost: Texas River Tracing: San Jacinto Mar '16 General Sam Farts... 7
News While North Texas - affluenza' teen went free, ... Feb '16 Ben Ghazi 1
Starting an event. Feb '16 Bead1994 1
To Walker county DPS re: CHL abuse/violation Feb '16 motherteresa 6
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Huntsville Mortgages