Second South Dakota parolee executed ...

Second South Dakota parolee executed for Texas murder

There are 21 comments on the TwinCities.com story from May 13, 2010, titled Second South Dakota parolee executed for Texas murder. In it, TwinCities.com reports that:

A South Dakota parolee condemned for killing an Army officer during a robbery and beating in Texas has been executed.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TwinCities.com.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Yeah right

Minneapolis, MN

#1 May 13, 2010
"People are trying to make me a monster," Galloway said. "I'm not a monster. I made some bad decisions in my life."
... Um, yeah, like murdering people. Again and again. And he even tried one last time but failed.

Nope. He's not a 'Monster'. Guess there's some people don't think of this sort of thing as what makes a 'monster.'

You have to wonder what he would think of as qualifications for the monster label... if serial homicide doesn't qualify... then what on earth would? Keying a car in a parking lot?
Why

Saint Paul, MN

#2 May 13, 2010
Why does it take 10 to 12 years to put this scum out of it's misery. Speed up the process PLEASE.
St Paul

Minneapolis, MN

#3 May 13, 2010
They should have been executed with a hammer and a tree trunk.
smedley

Kerrville, TX

#4 May 13, 2010
Now, Y'all got some more garbage that needs to be thrown away? C'mon down!
Justice

Rochester, MN

#5 May 13, 2010
The world is now a better place!
PROLONGED

Minneapolis, MN

#6 May 13, 2010
its to bad we have to pay 70 grand year for 12 years to hold these people. they should do this in the first year they are convicted.
Bruce E Johnson of MN

Northome, MN

#7 May 13, 2010
Hey way to go Texas! I wish our state would grow some and follow suit. Our judicial is nothing more than a revolving door. With pedophiles in law enforcement and crime running rampant. Meth has produced a whole new criminal element in minnesota.
Gigi

Minneapolis, MN

#8 May 13, 2010
I like Texas, and I will say this about him declaring he is not a monster. Why is it that some people can do the worst things imaginable to another and they are still able to find peace in saying well nobody's perfect. Good riddance you pig
Killemall

Mankato, MN

#9 May 13, 2010
Thank you citizens of Texas for taking out the trash!!! I applaud your heroism in the removal of scum like this from the face of the earth. I wish you Godspeed in removing them at an ever increasing rate!!!
Moose

Saint Paul, MN

#10 May 13, 2010
God Bless Texas!!! Now just change the appeal process to 1 year and we'll call it perfect!!!
BigD

Minneapolis, MN

#11 May 13, 2010
Good for Texas. The old one, two and keep that gurney working. Two more fresh shovelers for old Beezlebub, coming up!
good

Saint Paul, MN

#12 May 13, 2010
and dont forget the canolies
LC Mike

Saint Paul, MN

#14 May 13, 2010
100% rehabilitated. Will never re-offend. Thank you Texas!
linokid

Saint Paul, MN

#15 May 14, 2010
anyone that celebrates another humans death are no better then the person that died. Maybe he did deserve to die but only morons would celebrate it. Your self righteous comments get you know where in Gods eyes. Never will I be happy for a death, even if I think they had it coming. Karma, dumb ones, karma.
linokid

Saint Paul, MN

#16 May 14, 2010
no not know
Bob B

Mattapan, MA

#17 May 14, 2010
I guess that he will never have the opportunity to turn his life around and give back to the community.
Celebrate Diversity

Minneapolis, MN

#18 May 14, 2010
I bet he was planning on going to college...slight detour on that plan. linokid, your wonderful handle leads me to believe you may be an inmate at the Lino Lakes Correctional Facility. Citizens are not celebrating the death of a worthless scumbag who has proven time and time again he is unable to live in a civilized society. We are celebrating the fact that we are now just a little safer as we make our way through life. We are celebrating the fact no one else will be hurt by the sorry excuse for a human being in the future.
not happy

Elk River, MN

#19 May 14, 2010
Progressives aren't happy about this today.

“"Molon Labe"”

Since: Oct 09

North Afghanistan

#20 May 14, 2010
Well.....its a fact that he will never again re-offend or commit another murder.
linokid

Saint Paul, MN

#21 May 14, 2010
Celebrate Diversity wrote:
I bet he was planning on going to college...slight detour on that plan. linokid, your wonderful handle leads me to believe you may be an inmate at the Lino Lakes Correctional Facility. Citizens are not celebrating the death of a worthless **** who has proven time and time again he is unable to live in a civilized society. We are celebrating the fact that we are now just a little safer as we make our way through life. We are celebrating the fact no one else will be hurt by the sorry excuse for a human being in the future.
a, dont assume you look stupid, the fantastic city of Lino Lakes is more then a prison. I dont celebrate anyones death period. The Book tells me not to judge, because I will be judged.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
johnny adamick (Sep '10) Feb 12 John ford 5
News Huntsville Area Residents Arrested in Drug Cons... (Oct '12) Feb 11 SUPPLEMENT FART 12
Family Feb 9 Wtf 1
News City to discuss contract with water authority (Jun '10) Jan 29 FART FOLLOWERS 2
smileys (Jun '17) Jan '18 Mee2 3
Man rats out Bandido's and AB for reduced sentence (Sep '10) Dec '17 Exgroveton 18
News Texas woman leads police on 100mph chase (Mar '17) Nov '17 Texxy 7

Huntsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Huntsville Mortgages