2nd Texas man set for execution in torture-slaying

Full story: El Paso Times

A 31-year-old North Texas man is headed to the Texas death chamber for the torture and slaying of a mentally challenged woman 13 years ago.
Comments
1 - 12 of 12 Comments Last updated Feb 25, 2011
Steve El Paso-Rockport

Aransas Pass, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2011

Judged:

I'm liberal on many issues but not on crime. It would actually save money for new courts to be created so that there isn't the 12 year long wait.
Defendants should entitled to DNA and all reasonable tests to try to prove their innocence, however once fould guilty - Bye Bye

The prisons are so over-crowded its become a sad joke how quickly inmates are getting free. They will commit more crimes. Count on it.
SPEARCHUCKER EL MAYATE

Belton, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2011

well it is nice to see that he begged for his life like the victim,and his begging is falling on deaf ears like his victim,and he will soon die like his victim the only differance she goes to heaven he goes to hell. there is a GOD.
Finepix

Cedar Park, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2011

Judged:

But what about that serial murderer David Leonard Wood. Put him up next!
FreeDavidWood

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2011

Finepix wrote:
But what about that serial murderer David Leonard Wood. Put him up next!
Idiot, David Wood has a hearing on June 20 in El Paso. Shows how little you know about the Wood case or anything and how misinformed the general public is.
InnocentandExecu ted

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2011

David Leonard Wood has been cleared by DNA
Ex El Paso res

Las Cruces, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2011

Putting him in the general population and letting them know what he did to this person might yeild a fastern punishment than the State.

None the less this POS needs to go to his final reward (and I hope it is very hot there).
fry em all 182

Amsterdam, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2011

Judged:

Texas is the best state in the union,Its all about public safety,guilty scum?well,you know the rest.
Finepix

Cedar Park, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2011

Judged:

David Leonard Wood - the jury has spoken. At least you won't feel the same pain you inflicted on your victims just before you pushed dirt on their faces.
InnocenceProject

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2011

Judged:

FreeDavidWood wrote:
<quoted text>
Idiot, David Wood has a hearing on June 20 in El Paso. Shows how little you know about the Wood case or anything and how misinformed the general public is.
David Leonard Wood is innocent and cleared by DNA. He should be set free.
Finepix

Pflugerville, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2011

I look forward to seeing the serial killer and rapist David Leonard Wood on June 20th. I will be in the court room.
OlaFinePix

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2011

Finepix wrote:
I look forward to seeing the serial killer and rapist David Leonard Wood on June 20th. I will be in the court room.
there's some person kicking your ass in the other thread, calling you, themselves hypocrite or something.
Finepix

Cedar Park, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2011

Carry out the sentence on David Leonard Wood. His victims demand it.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Huntsville News Video

•••
•••

Huntsville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Huntsville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE