OilRig workers from out of town!!!

Posted in the Huntsville Forum

Stunna86

United States

#1 Apr 23, 2013
What are they really doing in there spare time???
Your Dad

Centerville, TX

#2 Apr 23, 2013
Your mom
U all

Higginsville, MO

#3 Apr 23, 2013
What do you think they are doing and why do you care ?
U all

Higginsville, MO

#4 Apr 23, 2013
Stunna86 wrote:
What are they really doing in there spare time???
Don't you mean their ?
Stunna86

United States

#5 Apr 23, 2013
Cause I'm a insecure pregnant wife!!! Keep it real... Funk tha dumb shit..
Stunna86

United States

#6 Apr 23, 2013
An yea I meant their but I'm not writing for the Washington post so I'm jus typing however it comes out...
Roughneck

Houston, TX

#7 Apr 24, 2013
Do you really wanna know? It is nice having a girlfriend out of town who depends on nothing and then come home for your off days lol the joys of the patch!!
Roughneck

Houston, TX

#8 Apr 24, 2013
Oh and most of the, don't care if you got a wife or go back home as long as you showing them a good time after work
your huckleberry

Bellevue, WA

#9 Apr 24, 2013
Good ole boys!Gotta love em!
Stunna86

United States

#10 Apr 24, 2013
Who do you work 4 roughneck!? My man is a 67 year old black male, I'm 26.. Caucasian most agree beautiful woman.. Jus dont want 2 be dogged out...I love older men but he has been acting so crazy lately.. He sends me home all his predeem.. Never had a problem with him cheating that I know of but he is very sexually active at his age... I'll be doing s surprise pop up I only live bout 2 1/2 hours away.. But thanks 4 being honest.. Are your married & cheating...??
Stunna86

United States

#11 Apr 24, 2013
This is their first week up there!!!
Stunna86

United States

#12 Apr 24, 2013
An what u mean who depends on nothin ?! If I was in that position I wouldn't be doing it 4 nothing...
Keep it real

United States

#13 Apr 25, 2013
Stunna86 wrote:
Who do you work 4 roughneck!? My man is a 67 year old black male, I'm 26.. Caucasian most agree beautiful woman.. Jus dont want 2 be dogged out...I love older men but he has been acting so crazy lately.. He sends me home all his predeem.. Never had a problem with him cheating that I know of but he is very sexually active at his age... I'll be doing s surprise pop up I only live bout 2 1/2 hours away.. But thanks 4 being honest.. Are your married & cheating...??
In the first place white girl what are you doing with a 65 year old balck male ? Are you so sick that you think you can't do better? How bout a white male ? Let me be real honest with you .he's out with the young men and women having a ball everynight
Going dancing eating cook outs you name it he's doing it. Predeem get real he's knocking down some bucks 60 to 70 hrs a week and don't let him tell you he doesn't have time for fun they make time for other women . Thay ( women ) are there for the taking . Some damn good looking women working on the job and some that follow the pipeline or rig just ready to take your man& all his money . You might be one of the lucky ones your man just might be there to work and make a living for you & his family . He may love you enough to say no to temptation . I know alot of rig workers most of them are all alike a woman in every town . Find them fool them forget them another day another woman . You know your man and it seems to me you don't trust him .Best of luck .
Keep it real

United States

#14 Apr 25, 2013
Stunna86 wrote:
An what u mean who depends on nothin ?! If I was in that position I wouldn't be doing it 4 nothing...
What he meand by for nothing ( no strings attached ) a girlfriend all week and go to the little wife on week-ends.
Roughneck

Oklahoma City, OK

#15 Apr 25, 2013
Keep it real wrote:
<quoted text>
What he meand by for nothing ( no strings attached ) a girlfriend all week and go to the little wife on week-ends.
Yep!!! And a 67 year old roughneck damn!! That's a first how's that old school keep up?? Who does he work for?
Stunna86

United States

#16 Apr 28, 2013
Yea he something else you would think he was late 40's very healthy.. Like I said I am pregnant but they're already home.. He just acts so crazy I love him but he has a bad bad temper!!!
Stunna86

United States

#17 Apr 28, 2013
I'm just going to keep the job confidential.. I geuss I don't want to kno!!! But what u do in the dark will eventually come to the light... Been there was married almost ten years b4 him... An I did the dirt so I know 4 sure u reap what u sow.. But if y'all got someone at home that loves you & you know in your heart be good to them because I messed up my first go around.. An u don't miss your water till your well runs dry!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 16 hr Field of Farts 819
Review: Taylor Nail SPA (Nov '13) Apr 22 Michelle 3
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Apr 18 Fart Smoke 633
Motorcycle riders & clubs Apr 11 Dickie Liker 2
Review: Amazing Mcclain's Moonwalks & More (Jan '13) Apr 6 Received On Time 7
Bad mouthing Bedias (Nov '08) Mar '15 Melaney 33
Review: A & J Automotive Mar '15 xxxc 2
More from around the web

Huntsville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]