Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
And YOU do?
I certainly can logically deduct from the evidence that surrounds me... from my daily interactions with life... that my perception of God is spot on.
That's all the evidence I need.
If you're waiting for someone to provided you documented evidence of God... you're going to fail the test.
There are many people who will witness to the experience they've had talking with God, casting out demons, receiving his intimate "council" and words directly from him. Only the name of Jesus can stop certain demonic attack entirely.
anonymous

Arlington, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Texan wrote:
Not once, every post was a lie, it is all you really know how to do. You lie to the readers on topix, you lie to yourself, and even worse you lie to God. I haven't given up, I will call you for the egotistical liar that you are. I will not call you a troll, an a$$hole, or a piece of s--t; only an egotistical liar, as that is exactly what you are. It is sad that someone like you can tell a lie so often that they believe that lie, and can't see beyond it. So live that lie and know that anyone other than a complete fool can see through you as easily as a freshly cleaned window
Besides, as for the things he says he has done and experienced, they are things that are very possible. You can not prove he is lying about anything, only that you disagree with his beliefs, whether they are true or not you can not prove that he is purposeful lying while knowing they are not all true
anonymous

Arlington, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
If you have sent me any messages, let me know when you want me to sign in.
anonymous

Arlington, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, considering that I quit paying attention to my teachers in 6th grade because I knew they were trying to get me to conform... and that I was self educated, or... and I let God educate me by directing my moments throughout this world...
I'd say God and experience taught me most everything I know... naturally.
I refused to go to church as a child... so I did not learn about God in a church.
Yeah, I'd say I was born with the rest.
Sorry, but it's the truth.
I only fear that it may not always be God who directs you and teaches you.
anonymous

Arlington, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Judged:

Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
He said nothing blasphemous.
The Bible is exactly as he describes it.
It is folly to put your faith in a book written by man.
You can find support for just about any argument you want to make in the Bible.
If you want to justify going to war... you can find support that in the Bible.
If you want to justify NOT going to war... you can find support for that in the Bible.
If you want to justify marrying an underage girl... you can find support for that in the Bible.
It's written that way for a purpose... to give lateral movement in translation to the reader.
It gives the Church the power to come out for or against any position and say that God has so ordained it as they see it.
If you need someone else or some THING else to introduce you to God... you're not looking too hard.
www.Heavyfed.com
And apparently nor is God always the one guiding the church. Satan seems to come in a lot of flavors
Texan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Heavy Feds postings bring to mind Jim Jones, and David Koresh. We all know how those turned out, so don't give him any matches, and if he makes the kool aid don't drink it. He is merely another false prophet and to follow him will cost your soul. I do not place my faith in a church, or man. To do that would be shear foolishness. Buy into Feds teaching if you like, it's your soul not mine.

“Activist, Comedian, Con Man!”

Since: Jan 09

www.HeavyFed.com

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Texan wrote:
I do not place my faith in a church, or man. To do that would be shear foolishness.
Isn't that exactly what I've been trying to tell you????

I don't want your faith... that's for God.

BUT... YOU have put YOUR faith in a book... and whatever man filled you head with what he did.
Texan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

I take the Bible to be the Word of God, I take you to be just another false prohet. I go to a nondenominational cowboy church, there are no fire and brimstone, or hell and damnation sermons. There is no tray passed for money at the end of meeting, I am not expected to become a member, and I am not looked down on if I do not showup every Sunday. When I go to a Service I am always welcomed and made to feel as if I was missed, and appreciated. I do not have to dress to the nines, or be something I am not. We who go there focus on the positives of a relationship with God, and our fellowship with one another. The least negitivity of most any place I have ever been. So quit wasting your time on me. You will never convince me that there is bad or evil in God. If that is being closed minded so be it. To err is human forgiveness is Divine. I am not Divine, so may God forgive you false prophet.

www.HeavyFed.com

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Texan wrote:
I take the Bible to be the Word of God, I take you to be just another false prohet. I go to a nondenominational cowboy church, there are no fire and brimstone, or hell and damnation sermons. There is no tray passed for money at the end of meeting, I am not expected to become a member, and I am not looked down on if I do not showup every Sunday. When I go to a Service I am always welcomed and made to feel as if I was missed, and appreciated. I do not have to dress to the nines, or be something I am not. We who go there focus on the positives of a relationship with God, and our fellowship with one another. The least negitivity of most any place I have ever been. So quit wasting your time on me. You will never convince me that there is bad or evil in God. If that is being closed minded so be it. To err is human forgiveness is Divine. I am not Divine, so may God forgive you false prophet.
Like I said, you put your faith in a book... when it should be placed on in God.

Lots of things that feel right... are bad and evil.

You are not divine???

If you were created by a divine being...
Texan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Faith in God, absolutly O false prophet, better the the Bible than you. After all you are just a man, and isn't that why you say the Bible isn't credible, because it is a book of men? You will not be allowed to have it both ways O false prophet. Why should I have faith in what you say? For that matter give me just one good reason why I should believe anything that you say, you can't O false prophet. You lose, your kind always does, while I may not be the smartest man on the planet, I am smart enough not to drink your kool aid false prophet.

www.HeavyFed.com

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Texan wrote:
Faith in God, absolutly O false prophet, better the the Bible than you. After all you are just a man, and isn't that why you say the Bible isn't credible, because it is a book of men? You will not be allowed to have it both ways O false prophet. Why should I have faith in what you say? For that matter give me just one good reason why I should believe anything that you say, you can't O false prophet. You lose, your kind always does, while I may not be the smartest man on the planet, I am smart enough not to drink your kool aid false prophet.
Have I ASKED you to accept ANYTHING I have said as fact?

Have I FORCED my opinion on you?

Did I ask you to pray to me... or to worship me???

I thought we were just debating here???

You keep making this a personal attack.

I don't understand... the only logical conclusion I can come to... is that you are a troll.

All I have done is share my opinions and experiences with you... and you continuously take this string in a negative direction.

Do you get off trying to make people feel bad?
Texan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Didn't mean to hurt your feelings, but you continue to be derogitory to God and the beliefs of others, and yes you do try to force your opinions on others by your name calling, insults, and your implied threats, deny it if you wish, but you do it. As for me I have no problem with being unintimidated by you and calling you out for what you are; A FALSE PROPHET! I will never cease on that.

www.HeavyFed.com

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Texan wrote:
Didn't mean to hurt your feelings, but you continue to be derogitory to God and the beliefs of others, and yes you do try to force your opinions on others by your name calling, insults, and your implied threats, deny it if you wish, but you do it. As for me I have no problem with being unintimidated by you and calling you out for what you are; A FALSE PROPHET! I will never cease on that.
Whatever.

You've definitely got a demon in you.

www.HeavyFed.com

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Texan wrote:
The fact that you get angry discussing God with me... shows how little faith you have in your beliefs.

If you were strong and secure with what you believe... you would not lash out when someone offers a different opinion.
Texan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Wrong again false prophet.

“Land of Entrapment”

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
The fact that you get angry discussing God with me... shows how little faith you have in your beliefs.
If you were strong and secure with what you believe... you would not lash out when someone offers a different opinion.
You have all the answers....wow...delusional personality disorder. CLassic case.
Placing your self worshipped intellect as the correct way. LOL
ego maniac. Yuk!
Don't forget people, Feed and water the trolls.

“Land of Entrapment”

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

One post HF tells me to be quiet and butt out, the next post says he wants discussion. LOL at the self proclaimed prophet. Righteous in his own eyes even.

“I don't believe in mathematics”

Since: Aug 08

De Leon, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

And Jesus said, Verily I say unto you, No prophet is accepted in his own land.-- Luke 4:24
Texan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

A false prophet should be accepted nowhere.

“I don't believe in mathematics”

Since: Aug 08

De Leon, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Texan wrote:
A false prophet should be accepted nowhere.
I'm sure HF is flattered to be considered a prophet of any kind.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Huntsville News Video

•••
•••

Huntsville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Huntsville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE