Review: Hardy Browder Real Estate

Review: Hardy Browder Real Estate

Posted in the Huntsville Forum

sue price

United States

#1 Jul 13, 2008
looking for wooded acreage 5 acres with elec and water. reasonable rates. to build retirement home country living
Mfpplante

Baytown, TX

#3 Nov 3, 2017
Mfpplante

Baytown, TX

#4 Nov 3, 2017
Be careful people , I was selling a house in Conroe , and the buyer used these folks on there end . We had some issues at closing that delayed the the sale of the house. Well this company decided to give the buyer the lock box key allowing him to move in that day. I went by on the following Monday to make sure all was well seeing how the house was empty or was thought to be. Well closing got sideways and was looking bad , I had a squater now in my home , the house failed an inspection had to spend money making things good because after all the people moved in the house already. Yes took down fence removed items from the barn and put in the rain. No way out of this deal now , remember I got a squater at this point so made repaired and we did close. I am filling complaints with all listing agencies and all governing agencies, what they did was wrong in every way , I am posting the email , sent to use from these folks explaining how they did not mean an I'll will by giving a stranger key to our property. More to come folks.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Texas prisons often deny dentures to inmates wi... Oct '18 Hilldabillfarts 13
News Man executed for the torture, drowning of ex-ro... Oct '18 Joseph DeDominicis 1
News Heat sparks concerns in Texas prisons Sep '18 Hillderyfartids 12
News Man who tortured, drowned ex-roommate set to di... Sep '18 Hillyfartsonbilly 1
Trump will resign to save nation further embarr... Aug '18 Trinitard 2
News Texas woman leads police on 100mph chase (Mar '17) Aug '18 Anonymous 11
News Texas inmate executed for 1979 rape, murder in ... Jun '18 Billfartonillegals 3

Huntsville Jobs

Personal Finance

Huntsville Mortgages