Cuban man executed for Houston slaying

Cuban man executed for Houston slaying

There are 2 comments on the El Paso Times story from Nov 10, 2009, titled Cuban man executed for Houston slaying. In it, El Paso Times reports that:

A Cuban-born man identified as a leader of a Hispanic prison gang has been executed for the robbery-slaying of a Houston drug dealer more than 10 years ago.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at El Paso Times.

Bird

Casper, WY

#1 Nov 10, 2009
Here's another fine upstanding citizen for you to fret over "these are people", although you might be a little late. I think he's already shaking hands with the devil as will John Muhammed the D.C. sniper in just about an hour. Line em up and knock em down. Permanently cured of their anti-social tendencies! America sleeps better tonight knowing someone is actually doing something to curb crime.
Bye Bye

Philadelphia, PA

#2 Nov 10, 2009
URGENT: remainder of USA...develop some balls, as Texas and Virginia have done!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Looking for Gray family in Huntsville (May '09) Feb '17 ragincajun1957 4
Jane Doe Jan '17 Investigator 1
News Vickers sentenced to 17 years for murder (Nov '09) Jan '17 Loving mother 29
News You Say You're An American, But What If You Had... Dec '16 New Resident 12
Michael Tucker Dec '16 JTUCKR 1
johnny adamick (Sep '10) Dec '16 John ford 4
Bad mouthing Bedias (Nov '08) Oct '16 Crafter 34

Huntsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Huntsville Mortgages