South Dakota ex-con faces execution i...

South Dakota ex-con faces execution in Texas

There are 16 comments on the TwinCities.com story from May 12, 2010, titled South Dakota ex-con faces execution in Texas. In it, TwinCities.com reports that:

South Dakota ex-con Kevin Varga is headed to the Texas death chamber for the fatal beating of an Army officer during a robbery more than 11 years ago in north Texas.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TwinCities.com.

Buckwheat

Glenwood City, WI

#1 May 12, 2010
WooHoooo
Justice

Rochester, MN

#2 May 12, 2010
Good Riddance!
OMG

Minneapolis, MN

#3 May 12, 2010
We desperately NEED that law here!!
ba bye

Cottage Grove, MN

#4 May 12, 2010
Light that ****** up!
DPH

Philippines

#6 May 12, 2010
Execution, the only punishment that guarantees the pervert will commit no more crime.
Thank you, Texas.
Wow

Saint Paul, MN

#7 May 12, 2010
Kind of takes the eye for an eye out of it for the victims family when the killer is happy to go and just gets a shot and goes to sleep

Since: Jan 09

United States

#8 May 12, 2010
I like this story! It's got everything. Murder, mayhem, retribution, and forgiveness. I admire the perp for asking forgiveness and facing his punishment like a man.'I did the deed, I'm sorry for that, I've made my peace with God'....good for him. And good for Texas for holding him accountable- even though it took 12 years...
THE TRUTH HURTS

Minneapolis, MN

#9 May 12, 2010
EXCELLENT !!!

We need the death penalty here for the kind of trash that shot Sgt. Joe Bergeron.

For the rest of the death row inmates around the country, do DNA testing on all physical evidence to make sure we've got the right person. Set anyone free immediately where the DNA evidence shows the wrong person has been on death row.

FOR THE REMAINING ON DEATH ROW, DRAG THEM OUT OF THEIR CELLS AND LET FAMILY MEMBERS SHOOT THE CRIMINALS IN THE HEAD. USE A BULLDOZER TO DUMP THEIR TRASH BODIES INTO DITCHES WHERE THEY CAN BE BURNED !!!!!!!
Knew him

Mclaughlin, SD

#10 May 12, 2010
I knew him. I lived in Mobridge SD, when he moved there. He was an instant hood, and tried to bully his way around. Didn't work BTW. He tried to be and act like an outlaw. It took killing two people and getting put on death row for him to finnaly find God? I think it was a desperate attempt to stay alive, but thats up to God now. His forgiveness is between him and God, no one else. I thank Texas for making the meeting.
THE TRUTH HURTS

Minneapolis, MN

#11 May 12, 2010
Wow wrote:
Kind of takes the eye for an eye out of it for the victims family when the killer is happy to go and just gets a shot and goes to sleep
Yes, the victim's family should have been able to knock this piece of garbage off with a shotgun !
PiPressBiasedLia rs

Saint Paul, MN

#12 May 12, 2010
Oh well, at least he wasn't gay (according to friends). So, just to recoup - the guy was NOT GAY. Repeat - NOT GAY GAY GAY.
Okay

Saint Paul, MN

#13 May 12, 2010
THE TRUTH HURTS wrote:
EXCELLENT !!!
We need the death penalty here for the kind of trash that shot Sgt. Joe Bergeron.
For the rest of the death row inmates around the country, do DNA testing on all physical evidence to make sure we've got the right person. Set anyone free immediately where the DNA evidence shows the wrong person has been on death row.
FOR THE REMAINING ON DEATH ROW, DRAG THEM OUT OF THEIR CELLS AND LET FAMILY MEMBERS SHOOT THE CRIMINALS IN THE HEAD. USE A BULLDOZER TO DUMP THEIR TRASH BODIES INTO DITCHES WHERE THEY CAN BE BURNED !!!!!!!
Um... the person who shot Sgt Joe Bergeron was killed that day by SPPD.
THE TRUTH HURTS

Minneapolis, MN

#14 May 12, 2010
Okay wrote:
<quoted text>
Um... the person who shot Sgt Joe Bergeron was killed that day by SPPD.
I know that. We should have the death penalty for the white trash that gave himself up before the SWAT team could shoot him in the head. Luckily the black criminal met instant death penalty that same day. That's how we should be delivering JUSTICE for all of this crap in society !
Freedom Lover

Minneapolis, MN

#15 May 13, 2010
Hang down your head, Ted Bundy. Hang down your head and cry, Hang down your head Ted Bundy, poor boy you're bound to die.
44mag

AOL

#16 May 13, 2010
Come on Minnesota, we need to have the same law here.
Judge Roy Bean

Ely, MN

#17 May 13, 2010
We must have had the juice turned up a little too high because his eyes popped out when we threw the switch. Oh, well.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Man rats out Bandido's and AB for reduced sentence (Sep '10) Sep 17 Frosty 17
Bad mouthing Bedias (Nov '08) Aug '17 Granny Crafter 36
News Texas woman leads police on 100mph chase Aug '17 Notorious 4
possibly moving to the area (May '09) Aug '17 Granny Crafter 13
News Texas inmate appealing to US Supreme Court to h... Jul '17 Laredo 1
smileys Jul '17 Chainsaw Five 2
Wanted Jul '17 Chainsaw Five 1

Huntsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance