Lethal drug supply dries up, postponi...

Lethal drug supply dries up, postponing US executions

There are 4 comments on the Free Republic story from Sep 5, 2010, titled Lethal drug supply dries up, postponing US executions. In it, Free Republic reports that:

Lacking enough of the anesthetic essential to the cocktail of lethal drugs administered during executions, several US states are being forced to postpone the procedure until early next year.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Free Republic.

Firing Squad

United States

#1 Sep 5, 2010
Then use a firing squad. Bullets are in good supply!
Neal

Saint Louis, MO

#2 Sep 5, 2010
Did you read all the comments after the article?? It's safe to say America is VERY pro death penalty.

You could just use a firing squad or the electric chair if they still have them in the states with pending executions.
hmmm

Nashville, TN

#3 Sep 8, 2010
Neal wrote:
Did you read all the comments after the article?? It's safe to say America is VERY pro death penalty.
You could just use a firing squad or the electric chair if they still have them in the states with pending executions.
"America is VERY pro death penalty."

This is true especially if the human being to be executed has a penis.
Ashlea

United States

#4 Sep 8, 2010
I second the electric chair we still have it here in town... I will never understand people who sympathize with these criminals. Take a look at what they have done and what if it was your family? I'm all for an eye for an eye there are somethings that cannot be cured by time.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Huntsville Area Residents Arrested in Drug Cons... (Oct '12) 16 hr judy 15
News Dozens of girls still in care facility after al... May 19 Ginagirl5 1
Store from the 1980s at 17th Street and Sam Hou... (May '10) May 11 deb 3
C&R Water Supply (Aug '11) May 3 lookn4water 3
News Texas woman leads police on 100mph chase (Mar '17) Apr '18 Blue Bottle 9
Bad mouthing Bedias (Nov '08) Apr '18 painterz 37
johnny adamick (Sep '10) Mar '18 Citizen if Conroe 7

Huntsville Jobs

Personal Finance

Huntsville Mortgages