UN: Texas execution broke international law

Jul 8, 2011 | Posted by: Agent of Chaos | Full story: www.msnbc.msn.com

A top United Nations' rights official said the United States was in breach of international law over the execution of a 38-year-old Mexican citizen in Texas.

Comments (Page 2)

Showing posts 21 - 27 of27
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Blackstallion

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2011

your putting up fake figures but y dont u also out up the figures of americans killing americans? The drunk drivung americans the rapist the thief the serial killers that kill so many, the unabomer, timoty mcveah put up the fuc***g figures of the death they all cost and those deaths were 100% preventable. And dont forget the americsn birn terrorist n idiots that abortion doctors. Pleasr put the figures up.

Since: Jul 10

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2011

I am a firm believer in our system of govt. This guy was tried by a jury of his peers and found guilty, he even admitted what he did, so his sentence was fair and just, the victim here is that girls family and the child herself, As for Mexico I think the govt in mexico should concentrate on dealing with the drug cartels instead of spending money to defend a rapist/murder.

“George Soros & The Dummy!”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2011

Judged:

Blackstallion wrote:
Alot of these racist tea party republicans will definately be voted out and I like that.
Blackstallion wrote:
I know countless illegal immigeants that are smart educated n or course smarter that all u racistbloggers who work goes to school and isnt a burden on society, and also stays out of trouble. My friend the tea party is racist period. Rick perry would never br prrsident he is too extreme.and dont forget rick perry had supported a version of the dream act in texas. Do research and now he act like hes an ass going agsint it cuz he needs votes. And hey come to ny where all the immigrants here would love to take turns an slit your throath!
Blackstallion wrote:
if rain falls or u get hit by a car or u fell down or your sick or if u lost your job or if your relationship isnt going right blame ir on theimmigrants. These guys is crazy.
Blackstallion wrote:
your putting up fake figures but y dont u also out up the figures of americans killing americans? The drunk drivung americans the rapist the thief the serial killers that kill so many, the unabomer, timoty mcveah put up the fuc***g figures of the death they all cost and those deaths were 100% preventable. And dont forget the americsn birn terrorist n idiots that abortion doctors. Pleasr put the figures up.
More mindless drivel from the Atlanta Black Stallion that like dropping his horse manure so early in the morning to stink up the place. So does this mindless drivel only surface after a night out drinking or is this a permanent affliction you seem to have?

I'd have to agree with you knowing plenty of illegal aliens that are smart: You'd consider anyone smarter than yourself. Based on your writing skills, I'd have to say that I too know many immigrants that have a higher IQ & abilities than you do too.

You're manner of expressing yourself is too much like Eugene aka Ancient One. You might want to try a little harder at being a troll.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2011

Judged:

Blackstallion wrote:
Alot of these racist tea party republicans will definately be voted out and I like that.
Really, a talking horse? More like full of horse shyt. I'm not a bigot and definitely not a Tea Party member. I just want the laws of the United States obeyed by citizens and illegals alike!!!

What's so hard to grasp about that? Next time stick to your bag of oats because that seems to be the only thing you probably know anything about.

Since: Apr 10

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2011

Blackstallion wrote:
I know countless illegal immigeants that are smart educated n or course smarter that all u racistbloggers who work goes to school and isnt a burden on society, and also stays out of trouble. My friend the tea party is racist period. Rick perry would never br prrsident he is too extreme.and dont forget rick perry had supported a version of the dream act in texas. Do research and now he act like hes an ass going agsint it cuz he needs votes. And hey come to ny where all the immigrants here would love to take turns an slit your throath!
Being smart don't make you legal or a American. Racist because requirements to enter the country are to have a passport & visa. Then every country in the world is racist, most countries don't put up with this crap, but the US is weak on enforcement, but it's getting better.
Blackstallion

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2011

Judged:

Well lol mindless? Wow people im not even from atlanta. But however yes he was convicted by the courts. But theirs no uproar about the republicans trying to balance the buget on the backs of the poor or that they dont want you to have healthcare. They want the healthcare from the govt but they dontwant u to have, forexample the congressman that was screeming I want my healthcare while they voted no to yours. They want to kill yourmom/grandmothers healthcare, medicare/medicade. Im not talking bullshit its just that fox has taught u guys bullcrap.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2011

Judged:

Blackstallion wrote:
Well lol mindless? Wow people im not even from atlanta. But however yes he was convicted by the courts. But theirs no uproar about the republicans trying to balance the buget on the backs of the poor or that they dont want you to have healthcare. They want the healthcare from the govt but they dontwant u to have, forexample the congressman that was screeming I want my healthcare while they voted no to yours. They want to kill yourmom/grandmothers healthcare, medicare/medicade. Im not talking bullshit its just that fox has taught u guys bullcrap.
Dude, you're all over the place & way off topic. Not surprising though, since your foaming at the mouth with more of your wild & erroneous assumptions. Do you really think everyone opposed to illegal immigration watches Faux News? Get real.

How about trying this on for size? Many of us posting comments have well rounded college educations & know better and aren't fooled by the liberal talking points that are spewed from Obama & his NCLR staff. This was about the guy who was executed because he was found GUILTY & had a previous history of violent crimes.

He got what he had coming.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 27 of27
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Huntsville Discussions

Search the Huntsville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Jennifer Carabajal 11 min Azazel 1
TX Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term (Nov '10) 36 min fubar 21,132
TX Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 7 hr Defiant1 16,799
TX Who do you support for Attorney General in Texa... (Oct '10) 8 hr David 640
Babies in bars (Jul '12) Fri just me 10
TX Who do you support for Railroad Commissioner in... (Oct '10) Jul 8 Texan 719
TX Who do you support for Commissioner of General ... (Oct '10) Jul 7 cast your vote 382
•••
•••

Huntsville News Video

•••
Huntsville Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Huntsville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••