UN: Texas execution broke international law

Jul 8, 2011 Full story: www.msnbc.msn.com 27

A top United Nations' rights official said the United States was in breach of international law over the execution of a 38-year-old Mexican citizen in Texas.

Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Dee Dee Dee

Coopersburg, PA

#1 Jul 8, 2011
Who cares? If American immigration laws would have been enforced an inocent girl would be alive today along with tens of thousands of other victims of illegal aliens.
Free is free

Albuquerque, NM

#2 Jul 8, 2011
Mexico might want to keep its citizens out of the USA or at least warn then that harming or killing our citizens in cold blood may carry harsh consequences.

“I like you, you make me laugh!”

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#3 Jul 8, 2011
Tell that to the families of Americans killed and/or unjustly imprisoned in other countries around the world.
Fed Up Vet

Herndon, VA

#4 Jul 8, 2011
Hey there U.N.

This country is having a small funding problem this year. We are sorry to inform you that we will have to withhold our U.N. payment this year.

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#5 Jul 8, 2011
How about the willful violation of international law by Mexico, in encouraging & assisting their countrymen to emigrate from Mexico to the US & Canada? How about the detailed information as to how to exploit benefits meant for US Citizens? How about the frivolous law suits being filed by the Mexican government against US law makers, the very companies that they purchase from?

The day Mexico cleans it's own house & the countries making up the UN, then they can tell the US how to implement the laws of the US.

The US has always been the super-power that the UN turns to when there is turbulence throughout the world; yet, this is the monkey dung that flies now with them. I wonder how much of Obama's yammering brought this about? The man might as well go suit up with the terrorists (Hamas, Al Queda, Hezbollah, Tigers of Tamil, PLO, etc). He's a traitor from within, and as the head of state, is sit no wonder that other countries would jump on the Obama bandwagon of criticizing the US yet again?
Plubius

Oklahoma City, OK

#6 Jul 8, 2011
The U.S. out of the UN and the UN out of the U.S.
Reality Check

Jacksonville, FL

#7 Jul 8, 2011
Dee Dee Dee wrote:
Who cares? If American immigration laws would have been enforced an inocent girl would be alive today along with tens of thousands of other victims of illegal aliens.
May I ask you again to show the figures of death by illegal immigrants or a link where it can be found? Thanks.
Reality Check

Jacksonville, FL

#8 Jul 8, 2011
Plubius wrote:
The U.S. out of the UN and the UN out of the U.S.
That is a good idea but not before humanity lost its self respect,{note not individuals but humanity in general} if you are there then its time.
Pando

Fort Mohave, AZ

#9 Jul 8, 2011
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
May I ask you again to show the figures of death by illegal immigrants or a link where it can be found? Thanks.
You want the figures of death by ILLEGAL ALIENS? Why?

If even 1 citizen or legal immigrant died at the hands of an ILLEGAL ALIEN it's 1 too many.

You need a "Reality Check" of your own.

“I like you, you make me laugh!”

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#10 Jul 8, 2011
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
This may not be totally what you want but it's what I have.

http://www.immigrationshumancost.org/text/cri...
http://www.fncic-voiacm.org/index.php
http://www.ojjpac.org/memorial.asp
http://www.thedustininmansociety.org/no_more_...
http://www.darksideofillegalimmigration.com/i...
http://immigrationcounters.com/

Just remember-Any death at the hands of an illegal alien is 100% preventable.
perry_is_scum

Stamford, CT

#12 Jul 8, 2011
Perry that dirt bag will eventually be executed himself? This governor is a complete low life scumbag.
Blackstallion

United States

#13 Jul 8, 2011
Alot of these racist tea party republicans will definately be voted out and I like that.
Reality Check

Jacksonville, FL

#14 Jul 8, 2011
Pando wrote:
<quoted text>
You want the figures of death by ILLEGAL ALIENS? Why?
If even 1 citizen or legal immigrant died at the hands of an ILLEGAL ALIEN it's 1 too many.
You need a "Reality Check" of your own.
I had just wanted to prove a point to the readers that alot that has been said about illegal immigrants are misleading and sometimes outright lies, I am surprised that the dust storm in Arizona has not blamed on them.

“The "entitled" =communist.”

Since: May 10

MY MONEY, come take it.

#15 Jul 8, 2011
perry_is_scum wrote:
Perry that dirt bag will eventually be executed himself? This governor is a complete low life scumbag.
You are scum, in fact, Perry is going to be our next President. If you dont like that, I have selective blades you can buy to slit your throat. They are $5.00 apiece but for you, in case you miss, I'll give you 2 for $8.

MY MONEY, come take it.

#16 Jul 8, 2011
perry_is_scum wrote:
As soon as he is President, maybe he will let me execute you, scumbag.

MY MONEY, come take it.

#17 Jul 8, 2011
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
I had just wanted to prove a point to the readers that alot that has been said about illegal immigrants are misleading and sometimes outright lies, I am surprised that the dust storm in Arizona has not blamed on them.
I hope they put up a test before you get to vote,CPOS.

MY MONEY, come take it.

#18 Jul 8, 2011
Blackstallion wrote:
Alot of these racist tea party republicans will definately be voted out and I like that.
You are one stupid pos. Do you even know what the "TEA" party stands for: Taxed Enough Already. That's all there is no abortion, anything gay, anything about drugs, or anything about your beloved mosque in NY. I got blades you can buy to slit your throat. Rick Perry will be your next President.
Pando

Fort Mohave, AZ

#19 Jul 8, 2011
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
So it's your belief that tens of millions of uneducated, poor ILLEGAL ALIENS have no negative impact on our financial, criminal or educational systems? You really do need that "Reality Check".
Blackstallion

United States

#20 Jul 9, 2011
I know countless illegal immigeants that are smart educated n or course smarter that all u racistbloggers who work goes to school and isnt a burden on society, and also stays out of trouble. My friend the tea party is racist period. Rick perry would never br prrsident he is too extreme.and dont forget rick perry had supported a version of the dream act in texas. Do research and now he act like hes an ass going agsint it cuz he needs votes. And hey come to ny where all the immigrants here would love to take turns an slit your throath!
Blackstallion

United States

#21 Jul 9, 2011
if rain falls or u get hit by a car or u fell down or your sick or if u lost your job or if your relationship isnt going right blame ir on theimmigrants. These guys is crazy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Dec 17 98 Degree Diarrhea 595
Texas to execute man who lawyers say is delusional Nov 30 Donny Brook 1
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Nov 29 Fartology 752
No Repercussions in Ferguson Due to Lack of Fac... Nov 26 Culture Auditor 1
Republican hatred towards Obama not seen since ... Nov '14 Ted 3
Does anyone know why Mr. Gatti's Pizza closed d... (Feb '11) Oct '14 Bobby Flay 4
promark research - a tele-bully company Oct '14 frustrated 1

Huntsville News Video

Huntsville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Huntsville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Huntsville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Huntsville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News