Pistols & Pearls

Pistols & Pearls

There are 1 comment on the The Huntsville Item story from Oct 19, 2010, titled Pistols & Pearls. In it, The Huntsville Item reports that:

The Junior Service League of Huntsville on Friday will host its Second Annual Pistols and Pearls Barbeque Benefit, benefiting the Rita B. Huff Humane Society and JSL scholarship funds.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Huntsville Item.

LSM_322

Shelbyville, IN

#1 Oct 22, 2010
I have been tring desperately to get in touch with the JSL since I moved here a couple of weekes ago to find out information on the organization and membership requirements. Every person I have spoke with either does not know who to contact or has an outdated phone number that is disconnected. There to my knowledge, is no website either. How do you get in touch with them????

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
R.I.P. Bonnie Sue Sheldon (Jun '06) Sep 18 ThaMatrix 65
missing child Jul '16 virginia rich 1
Bad mouthing Bedias (Nov '08) Jun '16 woods 33
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Jun '16 robert 994
Review: A & J Automotive (Mar '15) Jun '16 XXXGGGG 5
News Repost: Texas River Tracing: San Jacinto (Mar '16) Mar '16 General Sam Farts... 7
News While North Texas - affluenza' teen went free, ... (Feb '16) Feb '16 Ben Ghazi 1

Huntsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Huntsville Mortgages