Texas inmate appealing to US Supreme ...

Texas inmate appealing to US Supreme Court to halt execution

There are 1 comment on the Amarillo.com story from Jul 27, 2017, titled Texas inmate appealing to US Supreme Court to halt execution. In it, Amarillo.com reports that:

This undated photo provided by the Texas Department of Criminal Justice shows TaiChin Preyor. Texas' highest criminal court and a federal judge have refused to stop this week's scheduled execution of Preyor, the convicted killer of a woman in San Antonio in 2004.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Amarillo.com.

Laredo

Laredo, TX

#1 Jul 28, 2017
An American Black, the most violent of all people on the earth. They are more vicious than their ancestors who had reasons to be vicious and violent 100 years ago. These guys are violent to be violent and know they'll get away with it if they use their color. Maybe if my mama gave me a name as cool as TaiChen, I'd be just violent. That's a joke. I believe fair is fair and TaiChen (LOL) deserved and still deserves the same legal representation he gave the drug supplying, but fetching, Jami Tackett. "Okay TaiChin (LOL), ya-all want a cigarette and bandana with that that needle?" This mutt should have been snuffed in 2004, two-weeks after he murdered the broad.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Man executed for the torture, drowning of ex-ro... Oct 4 Joseph DeDominicis 1
News Texas prisons often deny dentures to inmates wi... Oct 4 Billsfartsupper 11
News Heat sparks concerns in Texas prisons Sep 27 Hillderyfartids 14
News Man who tortured, drowned ex-roommate set to di... Sep 27 Hillyfartsonbilly 1
News Texas inmate wants to be executed by firing squ... Sep 21 fogsweptglade 1
Trump will resign to save nation further embarr... Aug '18 Trinitard 2
News Texas woman leads police on 100mph chase (Mar '17) Aug '18 Anonymous 11

Huntsville Jobs

Personal Finance

Huntsville Mortgages