Huntsville woman murdered, husband in...

Huntsville woman murdered, husband in custody

There are 3 comments on the The Huntsville Item story from Jun 4, 2009, titled Huntsville woman murdered, husband in custody. In it, The Huntsville Item reports that:

Staff Reporter A Huntsville man was arrested Thursday and charged with first degree murder in the shooting death of his estranged wife at a local apartment complex.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Huntsville Item.

Russ

Huntsville, AL

#1 Jun 5, 2009
You folks might consider trying to distinguish items that pertain to Huntsville, AL from those that pertain to that other Huntsville in Texas.
GEEZ

Keene, TX

#2 Jun 13, 2009
whatever!

Since: Jul 08

Coweta, OK

#3 Jun 16, 2009
Russ wrote:
You folks might consider trying to distinguish items that pertain to Huntsville, AL from those that pertain to that other Huntsville in Texas.
First, let me tell you that that was a very intelligent comment! I am sure that those close to the situation were really worried about that.

Now to the ones that were close to those involved:
My thoughts and prayers are with you. This is a sad situation. There is a little girl that has had so much taken away from her. I am so sad for her. I am also sad for the family and friends of those involved.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
missing child Jul 25 virginia rich 1
Bad mouthing Bedias (Nov '08) Jun '16 woods 33
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Jun '16 robert 994
Review: A & J Automotive (Mar '15) Jun '16 XXXGGGG 5
News Repost: Texas River Tracing: San Jacinto Mar '16 General Sam Farts... 7
News While North Texas - affluenza' teen went free, ... Feb '16 Ben Ghazi 1
Starting an event. Feb '16 Bead1994 1

Huntsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Huntsville Mortgages