elle

Austin, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2010

Steve Shannon Veselka plead to injury to a child in the 2001 beating death of his roommates 2 year old son Cheriko Ressler. Veselka was facing the Death Penalty for capital murder and was facing a lengthy sentence for distributing methamphetamines. The trial was to start Wednesday but ended when Veselka flipped and co-operated by giving names in The Aryan Brotherhood,Aryan Circle and Bandido's in relation to a meth operation.
Veselka will now only face a 20 year sentence at the most and will most likely only serve 3 years for the brutal battering death of a 2 year old child. Veselka originally said a biker killed Ressler in retaliation of a drug debt and then mentioned the AB and Circle. veselka did have ties to all 3 groups. And has given up names in the past.
Veselka will be sentenced on October 28 and will serve in Huntsville, Texas. Ironically he will serve time with 6 different men he gave information on and actively helped put in prison. veselka was a resident in Bandera tx and Kerrville tx. But had ties to San Antonio and Houston Texas. The story of his crime can be found in the San Antonio Express News.
Sarah

Austin, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2010

elle wrote:
Steve Shannon Veselka plead to injury to a child in the 2001 beating death of his roommates 2 year old son Cheriko Ressler. Veselka was facing the Death Penalty for capital murder and was facing a lengthy sentence for distributing methamphetamines. The trial was to start Wednesday but ended when Veselka flipped and co-operated by giving names in The Aryan Brotherhood,Aryan Circle and Bandido's in relation to a meth operation.
Veselka will now only face a 20 year sentence at the most and will most likely only serve 3 years for the brutal battering death of a 2 year old child. Veselka originally said a biker killed Ressler in retaliation of a drug debt and then mentioned the AB and Circle. veselka did have ties to all 3 groups. And has given up names in the past.
Veselka will be sentenced on October 28 and will serve in Huntsville, Texas. Ironically he will serve time with 6 different men he gave information on and actively helped put in prison. veselka was a resident in Bandera tx and Kerrville tx. But had ties to San Antonio and Houston Texas. The story of his crime can be found in the San Antonio Express News.
Thank You for sharing the information and telling the truth. I have a brother sitting in Huntsville, who wore the Red And Gold, because of meeting Veselka in passing. Over the last 10 years Veselka has claimed he was the nephew of Chambers, Portillo and Hodge (depending on who he talked to) none of this was true .He did have ties to all groups mentioned but not as a friend.He knew them from other people and did give up names in the past according to a former TASK Force member in the Hill Country and according to several officers. There are several men in prison because of his rat finkery.
Truth Prevails

Kerrville, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2010

elle wrote:
prosecutor Lucy Wilke struck the agreement, under which Veselka didn't admit harming Cheriko Ressler.

Veselka opted to plead to injury to a child when the state stipulated it was “by omission,” Campion said, adding:“That means he did not intervene when he otherwise would have been legally obligated to do so.”
These are quotes from The Express News.

The prosecutor agreed that Steve Veselka did not even harm Cheriko much less murder Cheriko. The prosecutor agreed with the evidence. Steve Veselka's mistake was "by omission" he did not know he was suppose to take the child to the doctor for the bruises Cheiko's own mother had left on him.

In a statement from a police witness, Cheriko before he died, said Mama hit me.
The stupid schmuck,Veselka, believed Cheriko's mother when she said he fell and hit his head. Thats what drugs will do for you, schmuck.

Murder charges were completely dropped against Veselka. Veselka pled guilty to a pending drug charge.

For Cheriko, some people should never be allowed to have kids, this is why the state protected your sister and completely took away all your mother’s (Becky Sturgis’s) parental rights. Your mother, Becky Sturgis can never have custody of her living child again.
Becky Sturgis had drug and mental problems. There are phyciatrict records. Apparently her family didn't care enough to help her and they didn't help you and your sister either. You had no choice, They did. These same people who now profess to care Where were they when you were alive and needed their help?
Little one , I pray that you rest in peace and I cry for the suffering you went thru in your short life. I also pray for your mother's tormented soul, I can't begin to imagine her demons in living with herself.
nico

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2010

Truth Prevails wrote:
<quoted text>
prosecutor Lucy Wilke struck the agreement, under which Veselka didn't admit harming Cheriko Ressler.
Veselka opted to plead to injury to a child when the state stipulated it was “by omission,” Campion said, adding:“That means he did not intervene when he otherwise would have been legally obligated to do so.”
The prosecutor agreed that Steve Veselka did not even harm Cheriko much less murder Cheriko. The prosecutor agreed with the evidence. Steve Veselka's mistake was "by omission" he did not know he was suppose to take the child to the doctor for the bruises Cheiko's own mother had left on him.
The stupid schmuck,Veselka, believed Cheriko's mother when she said he fell and hit his head. Thats what drugs will do for you, schmuck.
Murder charges were completely dropped against Veselka. Veselka pled guilty to a pending drug charge.
For Cheriko, some people should never be allowed to have kids, this is why the state protected your sister and completely took away all your mother’s (Becky Sturgis’s) parental rights. Your mother, Becky Sturgis can never have custody of her living child again.
Becky Sturgis had drug and mental problems. There are phyciatrict records. Apparently her family didn't care enough to help her and they didn't help you and your sister either. You had no choice, They did. These same people who now profess to care Where were they when you were alive and needed their help?
Little one , I pray that you rest in peace and I cry for the suffering you went thru in your short life. I also pray for your mother's tormented soul, I can't begin to imagine her demons in living with herself.
The post saying Veselka is innocent are being left by Veselkas mom . She was always telling him to drop names when he was facing drug convictions. Mrs Veselka also destroyed evidence in the case and tucked the poor baby in after her son beat him senseless. Laverne you could have helped this baby but you thought more of destroying evidence and telling your pudgy b*tch who to rat on next.
George and Laverne Veselka live in Kerrville Texas so did their son Steve Veselka . If you know anybody within a 200 mile radious who went down for drugs or other offenses they more than likely coughed up information.
Steve murdered the child. He did not have to admit guilt because he cut a deal and ratted people out. He was facing charges for being caught with a large quantity of meth but that got dropped . Why? Because he gave up the name of who his supplier was.
telle

Overland Park, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2010

Charges Steve Got Out Of By Ratting Others Out
ooking Number Defendant Name Booked Released Arresting Agency Charge(s)
JL40444
Main Jail

Veselka, Steven Shannon

10/16/2001

11/09/2001

Texas Department of Public Safety

CRIMINAL TRESPASS - HABITATION/SHELTER CENTER

MAN DEL CS ANALOGUE PG 1 >=1G<4G

MAN DEL CS PG 1 >=1G<4G

OBSTRUCTION OR RETALIATION

UNLAWFUL RESTRAINT
JL43235
Main Jail

Veselka, Steven Shannon

07/23/2002

07/23/2002

Kerr County Sheriff's Office

ASSLT CAUSES BODILY INJURY FAMILY MEMBER
JL43514
Main Jail

Veselka, Steven Shannon

08/22/2002

08/22/2002

INTERFER W/EMERGENCY CALL
JLC8969047
Main Jail

Veselka, Steven Shannon

04/15/1998

TASK FORCE

DEL MARIJ <= 5LBS > 1/4 OZ
04166-08
Main Jail

Veselka, Steven Shannon

08/08/2008

12/26/2008

BANDERA CO/CAPITAL MURDER
00270-10
Main Jail

Veselka, Steven Shannon

01/23/2010

01/30/2010

Kerrville Police Department

MAN DEL CS PG 1 >=1G DRUG FREE ZONE
00843-10
Main Jail

Veselka, Steven Shannon

03/13/2010

08/26/2010

MAN DEL CS PG 1 <1G

MAN DEL CS PG 1 <1G

MAN DEL CS PG 1 >
telle

Overland Park, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2010

He claims he ran the drugs for Hodge and that Bandidos were his supplier
disgusted ex cop

Burleson, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2010

Truth Prevails wrote:
<quoted text>

Laverne you dumb lying bitch we all know this is you posting to make your son look better.
The news article clearly states ALL PENDING DRUG CHARGES WERE DROPPED . So he was not pleading out on drug offenses. He plead out to not helping a dying child. In other words he refused to admit he slammed Cheriko's head into a coffee table and then beat him so hard it broke his arms and ribs , but he did admit to letting the child lay there and suffer. Chelsi who was 3 at the time showed CPS how your son beat her baby brother to death but since 9 years went by she could not remember the incident. So her testimony was no good anymore. What it all boils down to is your son ratted again and you know it. Again Texas thought it was more important to go after drugs than give a murdered baby justice . So the State of Texas is no better than Steve Veselka. As a matter of fact law enforcement agencies let him walk many times for a few names he claimed sold and made drugs. He was in hiding in the late 90's and first part of 2000.
Stop lying you c*nt we all know he beat a defenseless baby to death
disgusted ex cop

Burleson, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2010

Judged:

I found the above post left by a poster named Epic and it is exactly the injuries the child had after Steve beat him
disgusted ex cop

Burleson, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2010

I had the pleasure of arresting Steve Shannon Veselka on 7 different occasions and can say with a clear conscience the man narked many times . I quit my job in law enforcement after he murdered this child because I felt like law enforcement had a roll in this childs death because they always let him go. Veselka would always do on of two things ,he would either lawyer up or he would start giving out names of those who sold,made or had drugs. Yes Bandido's and other groups names often came up from Steve. He might not have ratted this time but he did 5 times to me and my partners . We hated him and did not want to cut him loose but higher ups always flipped him for juicy details of the drug scene in the Hill Country and other cities.
He is a rat and will be one til the day he dies, Do not trust him in prison.
Semper Fi

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2010

Judged:

"Kerrville victims of Veselka are collecting items for its neediest prisoner and his family. The items we need are;
1.Knee Pads
2.Adult Diapers
3.Astro-Glide
4.Pain Medication
5.A New Dress
6.Cosmetics
7.Slim Fast (boy he's fat)
8.Concealer (those were nasty black bags under his eye's in his latest mug shot)
9. A Picture Frame
10. A Picture of Momma Laverne (he needs something to look at while he pleasure himself)
11.A Bullet Proof Vest (or knife proof)
12. Soap On A Rope
13.The Bible
14.A Wig

Any other items you can think of to make his prison stay more pleasant are needed.
Laverne will be needing a substitute son to project her lusty gazes onto and to follow around and "CLEAN" after.Poppa Veselka will be needing a set of balls to replace the pair he never grew. Had he any he would have left his son in jail years ago and made his wife behave.''

This obviously is a joke but somebody posted it on Kerrville Tx Topix. The community hated this low-life way before he murdered this child and years before the meth scene . He has a history of beating women and animals going 17 years back. The snitching started about 13 years ago after his first major drug bust. My wife and I used to go to a bar he frequented ( The Executive Club in Kerrville ) and we always heard him drop the names of Bike Clubs and others he thought he could impress people with. He was a nightly fixture in this joint until he got caught snitching in 2000. Soon after is when he started spending most of his time in Bandera. I saw this man smack his girl around one time and had to take him outside and re-adjust his attitude .
I can't say that he snitched this time but I know he did in the past and used names of people who would not want their names mentioned. Law Enforcement would do walk throughs at the local bars and would openly warn patrons that he was a snitch and that if they did do things in front of Veselka he would rat them out. That is saying a lot when PD is warning you about who the snitches are.
the flap

Kerrville, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2010

cop my a--....and the posts supporting him are not his mother. They are the people who truly know him. They are his friends. and always will be.
To sit and say the nasty things ya'll do? Its pathetic. Just as sure as your lives are to have to sit here and spout off about things you know nothing about. oh. except what you get out of our informative papers...
last ex

Austin, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2010

um just so yall know i was steve's gf for the past year and a half and he doesnt know any bandidos or anyone in the ab. and trust me- we were connected at the hip so i know everyone who he knows. and yall need to get your facts straight. none of the drug charges were dropped so way to make an idiot out of yourself there. maybe people need to quit being so judgemental and focus on their own lives because i know none of yall are perfect and i bet half of yall are fucked up right now and have nothing better to do except tweak out.

Since: Oct 10

Twin Lakes, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2010

last ex wrote:
um just so yall know i was steve's gf for the past year and a half and he doesnt know any bandidos or anyone in the ab. and trust me- we were connected at the hip so i know everyone who he knows. and yall need to get your facts straight. none of the drug charges were dropped so way to make an idiot out of yourself there. maybe people need to quit being so judgemental and focus on their own lives because i know none of yall are perfect and i bet half of yall are fucked up right now and have nothing better to do except tweak out.
I am not f'd up and don't know the dude but I would not tell anyone I was his ex ,present or anything.He sounds like a real peice of work.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2010

Someone will do justice in prison
paul

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2012

Steve Veselka is in Garza East unit here in Texas. He is and has always been a long time snitch. Nobody ever believed this child killing thug was Bandido but through connections he knew a few or at least their names. These people all caught charges and sentences after periods Veselka was arrested between 2001 and 2011.
Now sitting next to him in a bar in Bandera in 2004 I heard him drop Chambers name as an uncle and Hodge as a friend. B.S. he also admitted to flipping to stay out of jail and claimed he flippted Bandidos. This I believe. It means more to the state of Texas to convict a Bandido than it does to permanently lock up a baby murderer. Again Garza East Unit.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Huntsville News Video

•••
•••

Huntsville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Huntsville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE